Trump transformed GOP from wine & cheese country club crowd to pro-worker pro-America party. people love him because of his policies, not personality

Spin it however you want honey. If it were the other way around, you'd be seeing it the other way around. You can't win on this or any other issue after Trump. Now Biden can get away with murder and we'll be able to point to where Trump did worse.

And you only know about Hunter because Biden released his taxes, probably. Trump never did. So we never knew what shady shit him and his sons were doing and with whom "russians".
Win, we won. And if we lose, you lose. You certainly are ignorant enough not to see how you suffer under the democratic party.

Yes, tyranny may win, it did not in this last election. The democratic party lost. The Democratic party commanded the power of leadership. That is gone.

We know about Hunter because Biden bragged in front of the cameras at the council of foreign relations

We know about hunter because he got kicked out of the navy for drug abuse

We know about hunter because hunter wrote what was happening on his laptop.

Trump the bussinessman versus the state

You are on the side of tyranny, the power of the state. The power to destroy.

All you claim to hate, in your ignorance you have chosen to support.

Win, we won. And if we lose, you lose. You certainly are ignorant enough not to see how you suffer under the democratic party.

Yes, tyranny may win, it did not in this last election. The democratic party lost. The Democratic party commanded the power of leadership. That is gone.

We know about Hunter because Biden bragged in front of the cameras at the council of foreign relations

We know about hunter because he got kicked out of the navy for drug abuse

We know about hunter because hunter wrote what was happening on his laptop.

Trump the bussinessman versus the state

You are on the side of tyranny, the power of the state. The power to destroy.

All you claim to hate, in your ignorance you have chosen to support.
I just don't buy Trump. Run someone else who's not such an evil bastard, liar and cheat who doesn't care about democracy and counting every vote.

And I'm sorry but until Republicans swear abortion is off the table, and solidified in law as legal and untouchable, Republicans can never win again on any level. Sorry. I love it because I hate everything else about you guys too. I love that you fucked up with abortion. HA! Thanks.

I just don't buy Trump. Run someone else who's not such an evil bastard, liar and cheat who doesn't care about democracy and counting every vote.

And I'm sorry but until Republicans swear abortion is off the table, and solidified in law as legal and untouchable, Republicans can never win again on any level. Sorry. I love it because I hate everything else about you guys too. I love that you fucked up with abortion. HA! Thanks.
Yet with the abortion issue, we took the house.

Laugh all you want, we are in a better position than we were before the election.

1. Abortion is now "settled law", it is NOT a Federal responsibility, PERIOD. Abortion is NOT the the top concern of most voters. Republicans already won again, we won the House, duh.
2. Agree that Trump is "damaged goods" for 2024. The GOP primaries will pick someone else, like Desantis or Nikki Haley. So who do the dems have to put up? Biden? Kamala? Newsom? Seen any polls lately?
3. Trump has personality flaws, but his America First policies are winners.

Laugh all you want, we are in a better position than we were before the election.
You took the house through Gerrymandering….barely

And if you look at 2024, you have something like 10 seats up for re election in the Senate and Democrats have a lot more. So it looks like you may control the Senate in 2025. And DiSantis is POTUS??? You guys will get your wish and make abortion illegal. Hopefully Whitmer makes it legal in our state. States rights you know. LOL. Put it in our State constitution so National Republicans and the Supreme Court can kiss our asses.

Then hopefully besides that DiSantis is a decent POTUS. Not an asshole to half of America like Trump was.

And DiSantis is POTUS??? You guys will get your wish and make abortion illegal.

Then hopefully besides that DiSantis is a decent POTUS. Not an asshole to half of America like Trump was.
.as long as the democratic party insists, that abortion must include sticking a needle through the brain of a baby in the womb, abortion must be illegal

Donald Trump is a protest against the establishment

That was true in 2016 and is still true.

a protest against the establishment republican party

Actually, Trump is a protest against the establishment democratic party, which has veered far left in recent years. But it's true that many MAGA folks ain't too happy with the GOP leadership either.

ultimately, that's what MAGA is about

True. They don't like what's going on inside the beltway and want to do something about it.

A stand against the broken status quo.

True. The status quo is indeed broken in both parties. At one time, both parties exhibited some semblance of fiscal responsibility, but no longer. At one time both parties cared about individual rights, liberty, and freedom. To some extent the GOP still does, but the democrats are less inclined. The dems are much more interested in collectivism than the repubs are.

Tomato or tomatoe?

Maybe if you are religious it is. But 70% of Americans are pro choice. That means we are not a Christian nation right?

1669736422515.png

Forum List

Back