Trump trashes Mia Love

I remember when conservatives were rubbing her in our faces pretending like they were going to support her all the way to the White House. But, we all know how that ends for her type in the GOP.
Lol
You can’t claim her now, you fucking hypocrite... lol Actually you can she’s actually a progressive

Trump is so fucking stupid he did not realize her district has not even called yet. In other words, she may still win.

No she won’t
Perhaps not. But if the race has not been called, why make bring her up? But why gloat about anyone's sefeta unless you have the emotional development of a 3rd grader.

Trump is a narcissist. This is how a narcissist behaves
Amazing how the election is all about him and not the conservative message
Only way to go conservative message out there is to get rid of the GOP establishment

I remember when conservatives were rubbing her in our faces pretending like they were going to support her all the way to the White House. But, we all know how that ends for her type in the GOP.
Lol
You can’t claim her now, you fucking hypocrite... lol Actually you can she’s actually a progressive
No interest. Religious nutjobs are conservative territory.

He specializes in his art of the negotiation.. He insults women then offers them a deal at a reduced price.
When you thought she was your enemy she was not a woman or black to you, you fucking hypocrite

Trump is so fucking stupid he did not realize her district has not even called yet. In other words, she may still win.
Lol
She isnt even close... Hundred percent is already in and she’s like five points be home
Not as of 9 minutes ago. She will probably lose, but maintains there are enough votes to pull her through.

Trump says Mia Love trailing, but AP hasn't called the race
It’s obvious she lost big time...
Time to move on to bigger and better things

Lol
She’s obviously not a conservative

He specializes in his art of the negotiation.. He insults women then offers them a deal at a reduced price.
When you thought she was your enemy she was not a woman or black to you, you fucking hypocrite
I have absolutely no idea who this gal is....

By being told what a horseface she is by Donald?
She's bleeding out of her whatever, maybe?
Nevada’s labor unions shot her full of holes...
Survival of the fittest

By being told what a horseface she is by Donald?
She's bleeding out of her whatever, maybe?
Nevada’s labor unions shot her full of holes...
Survival of the fittest
Labor unions are stronger out west.

I have absolutely no idea who this gal is....
Bingo!!!
Time to move on to bigger and better things

I actually kinda liked her. One of the few Republicans these days who seem sane.

Truth hurts. Almost EVERY Senator he campaigned for WON! He not only trashed her he trashed ALL those who decided to do this on their own because this WAS a election on Trump and those that stuck with Trump WON or came DAMN CLOSE to winning.
Yep, All of the moderate GOP establishment suburban politicians got knocked the fuck out...
:dance:

I actually kinda liked her. One of the few Republicans these days who seem sane.
Lol
You do realize why you kinda of liked her? Because she is not a conservative

Lol

Sure she is. She just happens to be sane.

Issues - Mia Love for Utah

Slamming her is pretty low on his part.

Lol

There’s a reason why she lost… She is certainly no conservative

Slamming her is pretty low on his part.

Lol

Looks like a landslide loss for the rino
Ben McAdams widens his lead over Mia Love slightly, and Proposition 4 inches up its precarious lead

Lol
She’s obviously not a conservative

The problem is the Republican's are alienating moderate conservatives in an effort to become the Party of Trump. The Dem's may be heading in the same direction. Wings are useless without a body in the middle.

Forum List

Back