Trump trashes Mia Love

Trump is so fucking stupid he did not realize her district has not even called yet. In other words, she may still win.

No she won’t
Perhaps not. But if the race has not been called, why bring her up? But why gloat about anyone's defeat unless you have the emotional development of a 3rd grader.
-------------------------------------------- simply a WARNING to others that aren't respectful JLaw .

Sorry bout that,

1. I think the President was right on shaming these losers who didn't reachout for his support.
  2. Those he supported won!
  3. Those who didn't went on their own some lost hughly!
  4. He pointing that out was Great!
  5. I remember one time he was doing some pointing out shit,...and he said, "Sorry bout that" I loved that when he used that saying!
  6. He wasn't 'Sorry' just pointing out 'that'!!!!!
  7. Kinda like some one here does all the time.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. I think the President was right on shaming these losers who didn't reachout for his support.
  2. Those he supported won!
  3. Those who didn't went on their own some lost hughly!
  4. He pointing that out was Great!
  5. I remember one time he was doing some pointing out shit,...and he said, "Sorry bout that" I loved that when he used that saying!
  6. He wasn't 'Sorry' just pointing out 'that'!!!!!
  7. Kinda like some one here does all the time.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Yep, elections have consequences

If she lost, Republicans lose one of their two black members of Congress

They have only counted 70% of the votes, the final result will not be completed until November 26 in the below article, so Mia Love still could win, could be a narrow win but it still is possible.

McAdams leads Love in tight battle for 4th District seat

The Democrat is only 5,042 ahead in a Republican district with only 70% votes counted, so Mia Love could still win this:

View attachment 227420
So trump is a dumb ass then.

If she lost, Republicans lose one of their two black members of Congress

They have only counted 70% of the votes, the final result will not be completed until November 26 in the below article, so Mia Love still could win, could be a narrow win but it still is possible.

McAdams leads Love in tight battle for 4th District seat

The Democrat is only 5,042 ahead in a Republican district with only 70% votes counted, so Mia Love could still win this:

View attachment 227420
So trump is a dumb ass then.
She lost, its mathematically impossible for her to win...
No one voted for her

I remember when conservatives were rubbing her in our faces pretending like they were going to support her all the way to the White House. But, we all know how that ends for her type in the GOP.

I don’t remember that, can you please provide a link.......or...perhaps you just made that up, huh.

Forum List

Back