Trump Tries To Call Witness To Jan 6th Hearings

What a stupid post. You embarrass yourself and our country.

If JFK had survived, I am pretty sure we still would have prosecuted the failed attempt to assassinate him.

You think your orange lard and master should get a pass, because he is such a moron and a failure, and because his hillbilly cult mob faceplanted and failed to achieve their goals.

Not how it works, cultist.
We would have, maybe.....if Oswald was still alive and maybe he could tell us who was involved (hint no chance it was just him)

Well my hibilly mob is better than your ghetto mob, so I'll chalk that up as win

But again, coups need weapons and military involvment, which is not 1/6.

One thing they are for sure told and shown is that repeating yourself and stomping your feet and ignoring all new information is the pathway to being correct and to declaring victory.

Scroll up for a shining example.
I've given up on them here. It's a great place for observation, but depressing in some ways too.

would have, maybe.
There is no maybe about it. We would have.

Trump and his idiot minions do not get a pass for being abject failures.

We are lucky we get a chance to bring this all into the light now, before the next attempt. We didn't have that luxury, with the other events you mentioned.

There is no maybe about it. We would have.

Trump and his idiot minions do not get a pass for being abject failures.

We are lucky we get a chance to bring this all into the light now, before the next attempt.
Yeah, I'm so concerned. I mean you guys are so upset about ending democracy, that you are pissed the states can restrict abortion......Imagine people being able to vote on an issue.....that really pisses you guys off.

WE havent? We had a Civil War, Lincoln's assasination (which was a plot) and Kennedy's assasination (another plot)...and they all involved WEAPONS and people died..... AGain what happened at the Capital? For those that destroyed property, they should be tried and convicted....but it was no great plot.....you are rediculous........but I'm arguing with a person that thinks it's ok for ANTIFA to take over Portland and Seattle with no consequences.

The South adhered to the rules of war. Even in War, one can be a Gentleman. And, again, you make statements about what I should be thinking or you think I should be thinking. Every word you posted is that of a a coward.

and this sounds like what happened.

the left is all over this simply because it's their hail mary pass in this football game of selling the bullshit. the problem with pushing things this far is people get numb to anything that could change their views.

no one gives a shit about Jan 6th except those who hate trump.

and this sounds like what happened.

the left is all over this simply because it's their hail mary pass in this football game of selling the bullshit. the problem with pushing things this far is people get numb to anything that could change their views.

no one gives a shit about Jan 6th except those who hate trump.
Cute self soothing.

In reality, everyone on the planet outside your embarrassing little cult sees what happened and understands that the orange moron perpetrated a failed coup.

No one is going to accuse me of being a Trump supporter but shouldn't both sides be presented to get a complete picture?

I understand it would be like Charles Manson calling Squeeky Fromme to testify but..........
And yet again,

This isn't a criminal proceeding.

No one's on trial.

No one's being prosecuted.

No one's in jeopardy of conviction or punishment.

You have to call it a kangaroo court and not watch any of it. Marching orders.

That was decided for you over a year ago.

Time for you to change the nick
Whatever my username is, it doesn't change the fact that this is Pelosi's anti-Trump committee, made up of only anti-Trumpers, only takes testimony that could damage Trump and squashes all testimony that would help Trump, has been having prime time hearings just before the midterms, and releasing their final report just before the midterms.

Whatever my username is, it doesn't change the fact that this is Pelosi's anti-Trump committee, made up of only anti-Trumpers, only takes testimony that could damage Trump and squashes all testimony that would help Trump, has been having prime time hearings just before the midterms, and releasing their final report just before the midterms.
Whatever your username is, it doesn't change the fact that you are regurgitating marching orders handed down to you over a year ago, have watched none of the hearings, and are about as informed on any of it as a drunken ferret.

Time to change the nick

Just to stir the pot a little with those pesky fact thingies:

The present claim appears to be that President Trump made a phone call to a prospective witness to the January 6 faux committee. Evidently, the recipient declined the call so there was effectively zero communication of any kind. The “witness” then called his or her lawyer. The lawyer then called the fake committee. Then Liz “revealed” this information like one of the fake committee’s periodic “bombshell” announcements.

It is now claimed by the liberal asswipe alarmists that the President’s attempt to communicate with a prospective “witness” amounts to “TAMPERING WITH A WITNESS.”

Sound the alarms!! 🚨

But, here’s the monkey wrench in the latest DNC and liberal “news” reporting. It’s called “the law.”

Try though you may, under those initial facts, there is no way on Earth to properly accuse President Trump of any crime.

No communication at all. So, no intimidation. No threat. No basis to say that President Trump sought to alter the witness’ prospective testimony. Libtards here love to substitute their guesswork for “facts,” but that’s not how criminal claims get made or pursued.
The call in itself could easily be seen as an attempt to influence the witness

If you were on trial your lawyer would shit himself if you were to try to call a prospective witness.

Are you kidding?

Forum List

Back