Trump Tries To Call Witness To Jan 6th Hearings

The call in itself could easily be seen as an attempt to influence the witness

No it can’t. Not according to the law. One of those pesky fact thingies tripped you up yet again, Letch.
If you were on trial your lawyer would shit himself if you were to try to call a prospective witness.

Well, that certainly makes no sense. Why? Because once again it requires you to assume as your premise a conclusion which needs to BE proved, not assumed.
Are you kidding?
Nope. I’m being factual and legal. You are trying to substitute your assumptions for fact. You’re the actual joke. As usual.

Whatever your username is, it doesn't change the fact that you are regurgitating marching orders handed down to you over a year ago, have watched none of the hearings, and are about as informed on any of it as a drunken ferret.

Time to change the nick
What did I say that was wrong?

Farty ^ making up more “facts.”
I referred them to the posts here for the evidence.

They should start with yours. The embarrassing and stupid, false shit you say shows you know less than nothing about the hearings.

Like a good little lap doggie.

They can then make up their own minds.

We would have, maybe.....if Oswald was still alive and maybe he could tell us who was involved (hint no chance it was just him)

Well my hibilly mob is better than your ghetto mob, so I'll chalk that up as win

But again, coups need weapons and military involvment, which is not 1/6.
There were weapons at Jan 6th...and those with military training.

The call in itself could easily be seen as an attempt to influence the witness

If you were on trial your lawyer would shit himself if you were to try to call a prospective witness.

Are you kidding?
Not a trial, Simp.

You clowns keep bouncing back and forth to fit your Dimtard talking point bullshit.

I referred them to the posts here for the evidence.

They should start with yours. The embarrassing and stupid, false shit you say shows you know less than nothing about the hearings.

Like a good little lap doggie.

They can then make up their own minds.
You are a one note symPHONY of dishonesty and stale lines. When you lie as you do so constantly, yiur lies don’t get any less dishonest just because you repeat them.

The fact remains. This sham committee is a one sided ultra-partisan Soviet trial style of a show. They aren’t investigating anything. I’d like to believe you know it. But you’re so much of a hack and so dim-witted, maybe you do buy your own trite analysis.

Sorry, Farty. But you’ve already established your complete lack of concern for honesty on this topic. I sure hope you understand why your imbecility is being mocked.

But to return to the actual topic, let’s see you name the one most crucial facts or two which this sham committee has “discovered” throughout the course of its existence. We all see that their partisan agenda is to simply “get” Trump. But what I’m asking you is different than a biased “gotchya” proclamation from the hack committee. Instead, try to be substantive. No wall o’ words. Just make it precise.

When Pelousy dictated who —from the GOP side — couldn’t serve on the fake committee, I’d say she had the most to do with it. And at that point, refusing to play in her rigged show was a proper decision.

Nice try though, butchie.
So McCarthy blew it up and went home to cry
but…Pelosi? :uhoh3:

So there should be members who are also material witnesses? You see no conflict of interest in that arrangement?

So McCarthy blew it up and went home to cry
but…Pelosi? :uhoh3:

So there should be members who are also material witnesses? You see no conflict of interest in that arrangement?
I see a conflict of interest in Pelousy sticking her nose into the GOP business. And I frankly don’t believe that anybody else in Congress had anything to do with 1/6.

Your first sentence makes no sense. McCathy didn’t blow it up. He exposed the fact that Pelousy had. He didn’t go home to cry, either. See? Your fictional beliefs don’t have any weight to them. They aren’t facts.

Just to stir the pot a little with those pesky fact thingies:

The present claim appears to be that President Trump made a phone call to a prospective witness to the January 6 faux committee. Evidently, the recipient declined the call so there was effectively zero communication of any kind. The “witness” then called his or her lawyer. The lawyer then called the fake committee. Then Liz “revealed” this information like one of the fake committee’s periodic “bombshell” announcements.

It is now claimed by the liberal asswipe alarmists that the President’s attempt to communicate with a prospective “witness” amounts to “TAMPERING WITH A WITNESS.”

Sound the alarms!! 🚨

But, here’s the monkey wrench in the latest DNC and liberal “news” reporting. It’s called “the law.”

Try though you may, under those initial facts, there is no way on Earth to properly accuse President Trump of any crime.

No communication at all. So, no intimidation. No threat. No basis to say that President Trump sought to alter the witness’ prospective testimony. Libtards here love to substitute their guesswork for “facts,” but that’s not how criminal claims get made or pursued.
I’m sure he was just calling to confirm their tee time.

More of Farty’s idiotic bullshit. If JFK had survived, of course we’d have tried to seek out the culpable party or parties and (assuming that the government or part of the government hadn’t been involved) we would likely have sought to arrest, indict and try the conspirators or the actor.

You leftard cultists still imagine that you have any evidence that Trump “controlled” the unarmed mob inside the Capitol building. 🙄
They left shortly after Trump told them to, fool.
Same reason they came.

They left shortly after Trump told them to, fool.
Same reason they came.
Hey retard. The unarmed mob has no power to continue. And anyway, yiur orejudice is in full display. You even try the predictable ploy of saying “see? They left when the President called on them to cease. Thus he must have been in control of them!” Your insatiable need to be a hack is incredible.

Forum List

Back