Trump Tries To Call Witness To Jan 6th Hearings

Doubtful...

This time-around, the Dems appear to have the goods on Teflon Don, thanks to his own stupidity...

And... unlike their idiotic hair-trigger Impeachments... this time, I suspect they're gonna get it right...

Dead-on-target, from a criminal-legal perspective...

Time will tell...
The testimony has verified the charges made in the second impeachment.

You're an idiot. Ask someone who lived under Stalin if the comparison is fair, you moron.

If Trump lived under Stalin he'd be breaking rocks in Siberia by now. If he was lucky.
Who did this to you?

Perhaps Uncle Yuri can make it clear...

Interviewer: The Soviets use the phase, “ideological subversion”. What do they mean by that?

Bezmenov: Ideological subversion is the process which is legitimate overt and open. You can see it with your own eyes. All you have to do, all the American mass media has to do is to unplug their bananas from their ears, open up their eyes and they can see. There’s no mystery. There’s nothing to do with espionage. I know espionage intelligence gathering looks more romantic, it sells more deodorants through their advertising, probably. That’s why your Hollywood producers are so crazy about James Bond type of thrillers. But in reality, the main emphasis of the KGB is not in the area of intelligence at all! According to my opinion, and the opinion of many defectors of my caliber, only about 15% of time, money and manpower is spent on espionage as such. The other 85% is a slow process which we call either ideological subversion or active measures, (2 Russian words, активные something, I couldn’t catch it) in the language of the KGB, or psychological warfare. What it basically means is, to change the perception of reality of every American to such as extent that in spite of the abundance of information no one is able to come to sensible conclusions in the interest of defending themselves, their families, their community and their country.

It’s a great brainwashing process which goes very slow and is divided into four basic stages, the first one being demoralization. It takes from 15 to 20 years to demoralize a nation. Why that many years? Because this is the minimum number of years which is required to educate one generation of students in the country of your enemy exposed to the ideology of your enemy. In other words, Marxism / Leninism ideology is being pumped into the soft heads of at least 3 generations of American students without being challenged or counterbalanced by the basic values of Americanism, American patriotism.

The demoralization process in the United States is basically completed already, for the last 25 years, actually it’s over fulfilled because demoralization now reaches such areas where previously not even Comrade Andropov and all his experts would even dream of such a tremendous success. Most of it is being done by Americans to Americans thanks to a lack of moral standards. As I mentioned before, exposure to true information does not matter any more. A person who is demoralized is unable to assess true information. The facts tell nothing to him. Even if I shower him with information, with authentic proof, with documents, with pictures, even if I take him by force to the Soviet Union and show him a concentration camp, he will refuse to believe it until he’s going to receive a kick in his fat bottom. When a military boot crushes his balls, then he will understand, but not before that. That’s the tragedy of the situation of demoralization.

Get well soon, and I wish you well.

Just to stir the pot a little with those pesky fact thingies:

The present claim appears to be that President Trump made a phone call to a prospective witness to the January 6 faux committee. Evidently, the recipient declined the call so there was effectively zero communication of any kind. The “witness” then called his or her lawyer. The lawyer then called the fake committee. Then Liz “revealed” this information like one of the fake committee’s periodic “bombshell” announcements.

It is now claimed by the liberal asswipe alarmists that the President’s attempt to communicate with a prospective “witness” amounts to “TAMPERING WITH A WITNESS.”

Sound the alarms!! 🚨

But, here’s the monkey wrench in the latest DNC and liberal “news” reporting. It’s called “the law.”

Try though you may, under those initial facts, there is no way on Earth to properly accuse President Trump of any crime.

No communication at all. So, no intimidation. No threat. No basis to say that President Trump sought to alter the witness’ prospective testimony. Libtards here love to substitute their guesswork for “facts,” but that’s not how criminal claims get made or pursued.
I told these dumb fucking leftist asswipes, FILE the goddamn charges or shut the fuck up.

They're not going to file any charges. They don't HAVE any charges.

So in your opinion Hunter Biden and the deals he made that Joe Bien also profited from are just fantasies
Correct. And those articles you never read show no evidence otherwise. None.

You always do this. It's freakish. You spam articles you never read that don't support your lies.

but is stopped by the committee. No witnesses for Trump are allowed and if he tries to call his own witnesses, they will accuse him of witness tampering. Similar thing happened with Steve Bannon. He said he would only testify live during prime time so the committee shot him down. They must have total control over what Bannon says so they can edit as needed. Guess that's not called witness tampering. Coming up soon: closing arguments for the prosecution but no closing arguments to defend Trump since no Trump witnesses were allowed to testify.

but is stopped by the committee. No witnesses for Trump are allowed and if he tries to call his own witnesses, they will accuse him of witness tampering. Similar thing happened with Steve Bannon. He said he would only testify live during prime time so the committee shot him down. They must have total control over what Bannon says so they can edit as needed. Guess that's not called witness tampering. Coming up soon: closing arguments for the prosecution but no closing arguments to defend Trump since no Trump witnesses were allowed to testify.

This is stupid , made up make believe q anon bullshit. The witnesses for TRump are all trying not to be seen on the committee because they are part of this criminal treasonous actions. The Committee would love to speak to them. And have tried everything they can to get them to speak, you people are insane. They will be under oath and they know they will be caught for lying to the committee and end up in jail.

The testimony has verified the charges made in the second impeachment.
That has been my impression as well, however...

So long as the Dems, and the DoJ, don't pull the trigger too soon in the law courts...

The next trial... assuming that there IS one... will NOT be before the Senate, but, rather, before a jury faced with a criminal indictment to judge... :cool:

The South adhered to the rules of war. Even in War, one can be a Gentleman. And, again, you make statements about what I should be thinking or you think I should be thinking. Every word you posted is that of a a coward.

There are no rules of war, you idiot.

If you're trying to be a gentleman in a war you're a dumbass fucking moron and I wouldn't want you watching my back.

In war, you GET THE JOB DONE. Quickly, efficiently, and irreversibly.

You're an idiot. Ask someone who lived under Stalin if the comparison is fair, you moron.

If Trump lived under Stalin he'd be breaking rocks in Siberia by now. If he was lucky.
What the fuck do you call Nancy Pelosi's personal gulag, you dumb fucking asshole?

I call it Siberia.

There is no such rule, dope. This isn’t kickball at recess.
I never said it was a rule, dupe. I said Pelosi would not allow pro Trump advocates on the committee. Some of you need to be reminded that this committee is doing nothing but using hearsay and truncated info in order to falsely indict Trump, just like the Democrats did with his so-called one-sided impeachment as well, that is only tactic now. It is not fair at all, it is purely a political lynching.

Forum List

Back