Trump Tries To Call Witness To Jan 6th Hearings

If no one has mentioned it, their blocking Trump's witness is a very bad look for Dems:
  • If Trump's witness is flawed in anyway, their exposing it would be a golden opportunity for Democrats!

• So all that leaves is the only reason to NOT let Trump select a witness is because he would absolutely make the J6 committee look bad! Meaning they are HIDING something they don't want exposed to the world.

Of course it is better. Leaps and bounds. And all quite in spite of your childish religion.
Oh yeah, compared to 70 years ago. We have more violence, more drug use, more fatherless homes, more mental illness, more crime, more racism (according to people like you)....I mean we are progressing to where people can pick the sex and race just because they feel like it that day.

What? No Molotovs?

Not much of an insurrection, then.

lol

"Insurrection".

Too fucking funny. :p

Yeah, I'm sure the hundreds of people who have gone, or will go, to prison are laughing with you.

LOL, you're funny, Bear spray, is that what you're going with? Guns are pretty much illegal in DC, cops would have stopped them.....

I posted a photo of a guy with a gun and he wasn't stopped. Most people there that day who were arrested after the 6th. What they were carrying that day was mostly concealed.

I posted a photo of a guy with a gun and he wasn't stopped. Most people there that day who were arrested after the 6th. What they were carrying that day was mostly concealed.
An AR!5 was concealed, the big boogeyman? I didn't see anyone wearing trenchcoats......

They cut & pasted the images too, huh? :icon_rolleyes:
Wait, they had 3 guns in this insurrection and none of them were fired? LOLOLOLOL, I mean I heard they had tons of AR 15, where did I hear that.....oh yeah the 1/6 Shit Show.......and not one person (other than a protestor) got shot or fired a weapon?

Wait, they had 3 guns in this insurrection and none of them were fired? LOLOLOLOL, I mean I heard they had tons of AR 15, where did I hear that.....oh yeah the 1/6 Shit Show.......and not one person (other than a protestor) got shot or fired a weapon?

I'm amazed more of them weren't shot.

And huge numbers refused to go through the metal detector at the Ellipse...presumably because THEY had weapons they didn't want found.

The crowd from the Ellipse went to the Capitol...and virtually NONE were searched there

And huge numbers refused to go through the metal detector at the Ellipse...presumably because THEY had weapons they didn't want found.

The crowd from the Ellipse went to the Capitol...and virtually NONE were searched there

These freaks love their guns more than they love their country and they think we're as stupid as they are to believe no one there was carrying a firearm.

But but but why can the committee be filled with members who have their head's up Pelosi's ass but Trump can't have any on the Committee with their heads up his ass?
Oh, ok. Cheney & Kinzinger both Republicans have their head up......

McCarthy was offered appointments on the committe but he walked away, & now has the balls to claim it's partisan?

See the hypocricy & stupidity on his part.

What the fuck do you call Nancy Pelosi's personal gulag, you dumb fucking asshole?

I call it Siberia.
What gulag is that, jerkoff?

Now answer so I can rub your nose again in your own stupidity, assface.

Forum List

Back