trump tries to lower expectation for the debate.

It was all obvious bullshit from Trump, of course. Everyone with a brain knew he wasn't testifying. Trump is a liar.

Laughing...I'm still waiting for what his 'investigators' in Hawaii found on Obama's birth certificate.

That it was manipulated.

It was all obvious bullshit from Trump, of course. Everyone with a brain knew he wasn't testifying. Trump is a liar.

Laughing...I'm still waiting for what his 'investigators' in Hawaii found on Obama's birth certificate.
He said he "plans to testify." of course, plans change all the time. That isn't a lie.

He said he "plans to testify." of course, plans change all the time. That isn't a lie.

And of course, that was all bullshit. He was never going to testify. Trump lies like he breathes.

And makes up meaningless pseudo-legal gibberish to as sniveling excuses. Like when he claimed he couldn't release his tax returns because of an audit (he could), or when he insisted that he couldn't testify because of a gag order (he could).

Only MAGA rubes ever believe his bullshit anymore.

That it was manipulated.

Uh-huh. And where did Trump release his 'investigation' into Obama's birth certificates found by his 'investigators' in Hawaii?

Laughing......oh, rube. You swallowed that lie too, didn't you?

Your ilk are the most gullible sort. And now Trump is giving us sniveling excuses for why his debate performance will be a failure.

And of course, that was all bullshit. He was never going to testify. Trump lies like he breathes.
He doesn't lie 1/1000th as much as Biden.

And makes up meaningless pseudo-legal gibberish to as sniveling excuses. Like when he claimed he couldn't release his tax returns because of an audit (he could), or when he insisted that he couldn't testify because of a gag order (he could).

Only MAGA rubes ever believe his bullshit anymore.
Biden, on the other hand, claimed that a massive spending bill he was supporting was designed to fight inflation. Only a total dumbass would swallow that horseshit

Uh-huh. And where did Trump release his 'investigation' into Obama's birth certificates found by his 'investigators' in Hawaii?

Laughing......oh, rube. You swallowed that lie too, didn't you?

Your ilk are the most gullible sort. And now Trump is giving us sniveling excuses for why his debate performance will be a failure.

Nope
Not what he said at all.

It does not matter if Trump debates or not, he is the WINNER! :)

Then you have pea brained Biden so Trump does not even need to show up!
1718411673726.png

He doesn't lie 1/1000th as much as Biden.

Biden, on the other hand, claimed that a massive spending bill he was supporting was designed to fight inflation. Only a total dumbass would swallow that horseshit

So Trump lowering his expectations for the debate isn't working for you? Because you seem pretty desperate to change the topic to anything else.

Or....I'm more interested in the actual topic of the thread than I am awkward attempts to run from it.

And Trump is displaying the same tells regarding the debate that he did with his tax returns and his testimony in his criminal trial.

His comment was said in a humorous vein.

You're just grotesquely stupid.

His comment was said in a humorous vein.

You're just grotesquely stupid.

Nope. His post was a desperate attempt to change the topic from Trump to Biden.

I'm good, thanks. I'll stick with Trump, his tells, and how he's giving us the same schtick now that he did when he told us he 'couldn't show his tax returns until after the audit' or he 'couldn't testify because of the gag order'.

Just meaningless nonsense for rubes. And a strong indication of Trump's impending failure.

Nope. His post was a desperate attempt to change the topic from Trump to Biden.

I'm good, thanks. I'll stick with Trump, his tells, and how he's giving us the same schtick now that he did when he told us he 'couldn't show his tax returns until after the audit' or he 'couldn't testify because of the gag order'.

Just meaningless nonsense for rubes. And a strong indication of Trump's impending failure.

Dismissed.

It was obvious bullshit, of course. Anyone with a brain knew Trump wasn't going to testify. But Trump lies like he breathes.

Just like he did with his imaginary 'investigators' in Hawaii looking at Obama's birth certificate. Or his assurances that he'd release his tax returns 'after his audit', or his promise that he'd release his replacement for Obamacare that was better than Obamacare and everyone would love.

Only MAGA rubes keep buying his bullshit.

His tell are the sniveling excuses before the actual event. His made up nonsense that he couldn't testify in his own criminal trial because of the gag order. Or his insistence that the audits were preventing his release of his tax returns.

And now he's giving us sniveling excuses why his debate performance will be half ass.
So he didn't promise you anything. You're sadly just making Trump hating shit up. Seek help.

Forum List

Back