trump tries to lower expectation for the debate.

'I'll lose the debate on purpose': Trump tries to lower expectations for Biden showdown

Sounds like he's scared, and I don't blame him. He's obviously not up to this.

Anyone think he'll go on about sharks and batteries again?
Sounds like Trump is playing with democrats by jerking their choke collars.
Trump needs to bring up the diary, the laptop, and how Joe was found incompetent to stand trial.
Bring up his behavior at the G7.

Sounds like Trump is playing with democrats by jerking their choke collars.

Bring up his behavior at the G7.

Laughing....sounds like the same excuse making Trump offered us when he made up meaningless pseudo-legal gibberish that he couldn't testify in his criminal trial because of his gag order

Laughing....sounds like the same excuse making Trump offered us when he made up meaningless pseudo-legal gibberish that he couldn't testify in his criminal trial because of his gag order
If you think Biden is mentally fit for office, you're in a cult.

Where's this Biden when you need him?

Joe got 95% of the advantage for the debate. I would watch Jake Tapper and Dana bash sent out on a death hunt from people screwed over by their one-way politics if empowered. And they are empowered. We will watch if they screw Trump over. We are tired of it. Trump must have several ways of responses. Joe may insult him several times. Does Trump respond in kind? This may be what the Prog commies will say Joe wins on. Something natural like Joe shitting himself would be gold Trump handles it professionally. He must not act like one often debates with Joe. And I know that he tried to act above board as to go against the grain of his personality and it hurt him.
You're making excuses too.

Trump needs to bring up the diary, the laptop, and how Joe was found incompetent to stand trial.
Spanky's bonespurs will start bothering him & he won't even show up because his chickenshit ass can't back up his bulldog mouth.

He sounds like he did during his criminal trial, when he suddenly started making excuses for why he couldn't testify.....after promising he would.

I'm still waiting for the tax returns he said he'd release after the audit.

Or for Trump to reveal his replacement for Obamacare that is better than Obamacare and everyone will love.

Hell, I'm still waiting for what his 'investigators' found in Hawaii when researching Obama's birth certificate.

I won't be holding my breath.
When did Trump promise he would testify?

So you believe Biden has never lied about anything?

Can you quote this "gibberish?"

When did Trump promise he would testify?

So you believe Biden has never lied about anything?

It was all obvious bullshit from Trump, of course. Everyone with a brain knew he wasn't testifying. Trump is a liar.

Laughing...I'm still waiting for what his 'investigators' in Hawaii found on Obama's birth certificate.

Can you quote this "gibberish?"
1718407807423.png

Of course, Trump was whimpering meaningless pseudo-legal gibberish. There was no such restriction. He was just looking for a sniveling excuse not to testify.

I've got you, baby bird. You open your little maw and I'll do the research for you that you never will.

Forum List

Back