Trump: True Grit

Meathead

Diamond Member
Jan 6, 2012
Prague, Czech Republic
Just watched the remake of True Grit by the Cohen brothers. I found it an excellent film and, as the thread title suggests, found the thing that I respect about Trump is grit. Although without doubt the character portrayed by Jeff Bridges in this remake and that of John Wayne in the original vary enormously from Trump in enormous ways, the consistency is grit itself.

After generations of mealy-mouthed politicians, it is amazingly refreshing to have the antithesis of those same politicians as president.

I realize I am fawning a bit, perhaps a lot, but we truly have a man in the White House with true grit.

Not a fucking brain.

Why is it you morons worship someone like John Wayne and then believe fictional characters represent the real person?

And then to compare drumpf to either one ... Yes, like Wayne, the cheeto grabs pussy and sleeps around. But the cheeto isn't a drunk (personally, I think he's a crack head) and there's no reason to think Wayne screwed his daughter.

Just watched the remake of True Grit by the Cohen brothers. I found it an excellent film and, as the thread title suggests, found the thing that I respect about Trump is grit. Although without doubt the character portrayed by Jeff Bridges in this remake and that of John Wayne in the original vary enormously from Trump in enormous ways, the consistency is grit itself.

After generations of mealy-mouthed politicians, it is amazingly refreshing to have the antithesis of those same politicians as president.

I realize I am fawning a bit, perhaps a lot, but we truly have a man in the White House with true grit.

Constantly lying and baselessly making shit up is not true and it's not grit, it is cowardness.

Not a fucking brain.

Why is it you morons worship someone like John Wayne and then believe fictional characters represent the real person?

And then to compare drumpf to either one ... Yes, like Wayne, the cheeto grabs pussy and sleeps around. But the cheeto isn't a drunk (personally, I think he's a crack head) and there's no reason to think Wayne screwed his daughter.

This hate filled rant of crazy is because Trump isn't being cowed by any of your normal weapons.

It takes a certain type of courage to stand up to a pack of vile hyenas like the modern Left, and Trump has done so.

He does deserve our respect for that, if nothing else.

And there will be "else" coming, I am sure.

Constantly lying and baselessly making shit up is not true and it's not grit, it is cowardness.

This thread is about Trump, not the media.

You could not possible conceive what grit is. It is, in many ways, the complete opposite, or antithesis of snowflake.

As wrong as Trump is in many areas, it is refreshing to see someone other than the spineless career politician up there

You could not possible conceive what grit is. It is, in many ways, the complete opposite, or antithesis of snowflake.

In your case it's that scratchy feeling in the crack of your ass after you've been to the beach.

Would you mind composing this post without Trump's shriveled orange balls in your mouth? It was a little hard to understand what you're saying.

Would you mind composing this post without Trump's shriveled orange balls in your mouth? It was a little hard to understand what you're saying.

qv5hg.jpg

qv5hg.jpg

A snowflake could not possibly understand the word "girt", or even the concept.

Lefties are upset that their normal vile tactics didn't work to cow Trump.

All they have is to do more of it.

THey can't think of anything else.

LORD KNOWS, that engaging in the Contest of Ideas, is not an option for them, as they are morons, and have no good ideas.

"Girt?" Is that anything like "Derp?"

Take Trump's cock out of your mouth you pathetic gimp. I've never seen such a pathetic display of groveling and fawning from a fully grown man before.

"Girt?" Is that anything like "Derp?"

Take Trump's cock out of your mouth you pathetic gimp. I've never seen such a pathetic display of groveling and fawning from a fully grown man before.

Standing up to the blizzard of bullshit your vile lefties have put out, and getting past it to actually engage with Middle America, is a Heroic task worthy of respect.

Forum List

Back