Trump: True Grit

Just watched the remake of True Grit by the Cohen brothers. I found it an excellent film and, as the thread title suggests, found the thing that I respect about Trump is grit. Although without doubt the character portrayed by Jeff Bridges in this remake and that of John Wayne in the original vary enormously from Trump in enormous ways, the consistency is grit itself.

After generations of mealy-mouthed politicians, it is amazingly refreshing to have the antithesis of those same politicians as president.

I realize I am fawning a bit, perhaps a lot, but we truly have a man in the White House with true grit.
Nothing wrong with stating the obvious!

Take Trump's cock out of your mouth you pathetic gimp. I've never seen such a pathetic display of groveling and fawning from a fully grown man before.
Obviously, you lack an iota of insight.

Obviously, you lack the ability to not be a weak, pathetic supplicant. You are the embodiment of a "snowflake." Now, go back to doing what you were put on this planet to do -- gurgle the balls of your authoritarian master.

Just watched the remake of True Grit by the Cohen brothers. I found it an excellent film and, as the thread title suggests, found the thing that I respect about Trump is grit. Although without doubt the character portrayed by Jeff Bridges in this remake and that of John Wayne in the original vary enormously from Trump in enormous ways, the consistency is grit itself.

After generations of mealy-mouthed politicians, it is amazingly refreshing to have the antithesis of those same politicians as president.

I realize I am fawning a bit, perhaps a lot, but we truly have a man in the White House with true grit.

grit? he's the most thin-skinned whiner I've ever seen. without his daddy's money and the people he rips off, he'd be nothing.

he only impresses uneducated angry bigots

an alcoholic washed up one eyed sheriff .... ok, I see it.

Take Trump's cock out of your mouth you pathetic gimp. I've never seen such a pathetic display of groveling and fawning from a fully grown man before.

Obviously, you lack the ability to not be a weak, pathetic supplicant. You are the embodiment of a "snowflake." Now, go back to doing what you were put on this planet to do -- gurgle the balls of your authoritarian master.

images

grit? he's the most thin-skinned whiner I've ever seen. without his daddy's money and the people he rips off, he'd be nothing.

A snowflake could not understand grit. It is in fact anathema to everything you kneel for.

If the mob that is the left ever turned on you, you would crack under that assault in seconds.

You have no idea what idiocy you are spewing from your pie hole.

Trump successfully standing up to you lefty assholes, is an accomplishment worthy of respect.

A true snowflake in every sense of the word, except literate.

Extract yourself from this dialogue since you are obviously dealing in language you cannot possibly comprehend, much less reply to.

Actually, we have a deranged clown in the White House with True Shit.

Trump: True Shit

So, all yee whiners, do you think it is possible to have an actual politician, one who has spent his/her career in politics to have true grit?

Is it possible for a snowflake to have true grit?

We all know the answer. It was a purely rhetorical question.

So, all yee whiners, do you think it is possible to have an actual politician, one who has spent his/her career in politics to have true grit?

Is it possible for a snowflake to have true grit?

We all know the answer. It was a purely rhetorical question.

Trump IS a politician, gimp. See my signature for details.

Are we talking about President Bannon?

Trump; True Shit.

F Trump.

Drives you nuts your shit ain't working anymore, doesn't it?

Trump deserves respect for the blow he has dealt the Cultural Dominance of the Foul Left.

nah, not in the least.

Trump deserves a short rope, a tall tree, and a shallow hole in his motherland Russia. Whats your lying piece of shit president hiding anyway? In 30 seconds he could be the good guy and make Obama the bad guy if he produced some damn evidence to support his tweeting ass.

Fuck Trump.

Trump; True Shit.

F Trump.

Drives you nuts your shit ain't working anymore, doesn't it?

Trump deserves respect for the blow he has dealt the Cultural Dominance of the Foul Left.

nah, not in the least.

Trump deserves a short rope, a tall tree, and a shallow hole in his motherland Russia. Whats your lying piece of shit president hiding anyway? In 30 seconds he could be the good guy and make Obama the bad guy if he produced some damn evidence to support his tweeting ass.

Fuck Trump.

Your hysterical hate filled rant proves my point.

Thanks.

Trump faced a year of you people attacking him with everything you had.

And it he didn't flinch in the face of you jackals.

He is an American Hero.

If he manages to put any of his core platform into effect, he will deserve upgrading to Legend Status.

Would you mind composing this post without Trump's shriveled orange balls in your mouth? It was a little hard to understand what you're saying.

You must be the only person I have ever heard comment on Trump's balls. How did you become the expert?

So I guess he really impressed you, since you described yourself perfectly!

Reminds me of being a kid again, riding an imaginary horse and firing an imaginary gun. My horse was always white. By the time True Grit came out my horse and gun were long gone.

Forum List

Back