Trump...Turd Blossom...Deep State?

I was out on the range, scrubbing brush when I came across one of them turdblossums. Ugly little fella....

View attachment 276198
Watch out for snakes!
Dick-Cheney-in-Front-of-American-Coffins--39558.jpg
Watch out for total fuck ups....
View attachment 276291
Watch out for total fuck ups.
190718201019-lindsey-graham-2015-2019-split-large-169.jpg

Too late?

There’s not going to be a trial in the Senate.
You're expecting the gutless pussy to resign?
The only one to get any jail will be
We can only hope-the new arrivals, the illegals, deserve only poverty, disease, and scorn.
We can only hope-the new arrivals, the illegals, deserve only poverty, disease, and scorn.
Trump vs. the “Deep State”

"Every President expects devotion. Lyndon Johnson wished for an aide who would 'kiss my ass in Macy’s window at high noon and tell me it smells like roses. I want his pecker in my pocket.'

"But Trump has elevated loyalty to the primary consideration.

"Since he has no fixed ideology, the White House cannot screen for ideas, so it seeks a more personal form of devotion. Kellyanne Conway, one of his most dedicated attendants, refers reverently to the 'October 8th coalition,' the campaign stalwarts who remained at Trump’s side while the world listened to a recording of him boasting about grabbing women by the genitals."
DO1AN1iVAAA5DzX.jpg
Wow. He is as bad as Clinton! Or Kennedy!
Same rich white trash, but I don't think Clinton or Kennedy laundered money for Russian gangsters?
How Russian Money Helped Save Trump’s Business
Clinton had Whitewater and Joe Kennedy bootlegged.
I wouldn't vote for Clinton, Trump, or Kennedy.
They all serve the same master.
Just so we are all starting on the same page...

Turd Blossom - Wikipedia

"'Turd Blossom' (or Sand Turd) is a Texan United States term for a flower which grows from a pile of cow dung.[1]
DZTwsGAUQAAzeLa.jpg

Essay: Anatomy of the Deep State | BillMoyers.com

"There is the visible government situated around the Mall in Washington, and then there is another, more shadowy, more indefinable government that is not explained in Civics 101 or observable to tourists at the White House or the Capitol.

"The former is traditional Washington partisan politics: the tip of the iceberg that a public watching C-SPAN sees daily and which is theoretically controllable via elections.

"The subsurface part of the iceberg I shall call the Deep State, which operates according to its own compass heading regardless of who is formally in power."

Which factions in the US does this subsurface fertilize?

"In the 2013 novel 'A Delicate Truth,' John le Carré presents the 'deep state' as a moneyed, cultured élite—the 'non-governmental insiders from banking, industry, and commerce' whose access to information allows them to rule in secret.

"Trump’s conception is quite different.

"A real-estate baron, with the wealthiest Cabinet in U.S. history, Trump is at peace with the plutocracy but at war with the clerks—the apparatchiks who, he claims, are seeking to nullify the election by denying the prerogatives of his Administration."

Whatever Trump's conception of the Deep State's mulch may be, the non-governmental insiders from banking and commerce who ensure parasites like Donald Trump can blossom financially will continue to advance the interests of billionaires at the expense of society long after the Trump crime family dies in prison.

you took the trump dupes to school. incredible after all this time that the sheep in america STILL think that Trump is different than warmongers Bush and Obama,not just another puppet for the elite to serve their interests and incredibly STILL think he is a RINO like patriot Ron Paul.:cuckoo:

and of course one of the governments employees from Langley hates me getting this truth out i see posting a smiley in defeat..:2up:

More FAKE NEWS OR every news station would be blasting Trump for saying it....An I right or am I righ!

And it is a bullshit, Lying CNBC story!!!
More FAKE NEWS OR every news station would be blasting Trump for saying it....An I right or am I righ!

More Alternate Facts, Pussy-Grabber?

China insists it is unaware of calls to Trump and says tariffs are 'extreme pressure' and 'not constructive at all'

"One day later, China is still insisting no phone calls took place over the weekend that President Donald Trump claimed showed its willingness to talk again.

"'I have not heard of this situation regarding the two calls that the U.S. mentioned in the weekend,' Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesman Geng Shuang said at press conference on Tuesday. He had denied on Monday that the calls had taken place."

He's a pathological liar.
DT_Liar.JPG

Do you know what that means?

Do you care?
But WE KNOW that YOU are a PATHOLOGICAL LIAR...as are 90+ % of you and the Party of INFANTICIDE freaks are!

38gr8w.jpg
But WE KNOW that YOU are a PATHOLOGICAL LIAR...as are 90+ % of you and the Party of INFANTICIDE freaks are!
Will you SOB like a SNOWFLAKE?
t6.jpg
Can we assume you’re good with supporting a known pedophile?

I was out on the range, scrubbing brush when I came across one of them turdblossums. Ugly little fella....

View attachment 276198
Watch out for snakes!
Dick-Cheney-in-Front-of-American-Coffins--39558.jpg
Watch out for total fuck ups....
View attachment 276291
Watch out for total fuck ups.
190718201019-lindsey-graham-2015-2019-split-large-169.jpg

Too late?
Some people just don't know when to stop digging....Russia...LMFAO

More Alternate Facts, Pussy-Grabber?

China insists it is unaware of calls to Trump and says tariffs are 'extreme pressure' and 'not constructive at all'

"One day later, China is still insisting no phone calls took place over the weekend that President Donald Trump claimed showed its willingness to talk again.

"'I have not heard of this situation regarding the two calls that the U.S. mentioned in the weekend,' Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesman Geng Shuang said at press conference on Tuesday. He had denied on Monday that the calls had taken place."

He's a pathological liar.
DT_Liar.JPG

Do you know what that means?

Do you care?

38gr8w.jpg
Will you SOB like a SNOWFLAKE?
t6.jpg
Can we assume you’re good with supporting a known pedophile?
He doesn't care...all the libs care about is revenging their ass kicking in 2016...

Turd Blossom - Wikipedia

"'Turd Blossom' (or Sand Turd) is a Texan United States term for a flower which grows from a pile of cow dung.[1]
DZTwsGAUQAAzeLa.jpg

"There is the visible government situated around the Mall in Washington, and then there is another, more shadowy, more indefinable government that is not explained in Civics 101 or observable to tourists at the White House or the Capitol.

"The former is traditional Washington partisan politics: the tip of the iceberg that a public watching C-SPAN sees daily and which is theoretically controllable via elections.

"The subsurface part of the iceberg I shall call the Deep State, which operates according to its own compass heading regardless of who is formally in power."

"In the 2013 novel 'A Delicate Truth,' John le Carré presents the 'deep state' as a moneyed, cultured élite—the 'non-governmental insiders from banking, industry, and commerce' whose access to information allows them to rule in secret.

"A real-estate baron, with the wealthiest Cabinet in U.S. history, Trump is at peace with the plutocracy but at war with the clerks—the apparatchiks who, he claims, are seeking to nullify the election by denying the prerogatives of his Administration."

Whatever Trump's conception of the Deep State's mulch may be, the non-governmental insiders from banking and commerce who ensure parasites like Donald Trump can blossom financially will continue to advance the interests of billionaires at the expense of society long after the Trump crime family dies in prison.

"Every President expects devotion. Lyndon Johnson wished for an aide who would 'kiss my ass in Macy’s window at high noon and tell me it smells like roses. I want his pecker in my pocket.'

"Since he has no fixed ideology, the White House cannot screen for ideas, so it seeks a more personal form of devotion. Kellyanne Conway, one of his most dedicated attendants, refers reverently to the 'October 8th coalition,' the campaign stalwarts who remained at Trump’s side while the world listened to a recording of him boasting about grabbing women by the genitals."
DO1AN1iVAAA5DzX.jpg

According to you when Trump says "Grab them by the p...sy you can do anything" you INTERPRET that as HE DID such an act?
So using your ASSUMPTION position... Obama DID THE SAME THING so where was your angst at that time?
"Gotta have them ribs, and pussy too"

China we have a problem. What is that President Trump? Oh America does not need China however China needs America's huge consumer markets. China's leader should come to Ohio, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Indiana and look at the emptied out factories then, just walls and a roof, no people, no machinery. No chance of ever coming back. Once those factories are emptied out to go to Viet Nam, India, the Philippines, they are gone. China has lost 3,000,000 jobs so far in the tariff war, it isn't going to get better. Oh the EU is a mess, Germany is in a recession so no help there. China Trump has you in a canyon and it is called box. Surrender to a better general.
We have a problem with Turd Blossom capitalists like Trump who have outsourced MILLIONS of US middle class jobs over the past 25 years.
chinaFigureHalf.png

Massive U.S. job loss to China shown by state, Congressional district

"Since China joined the World Trade Organization (WTO) in 2001, 2.4 million jobs have been lost or displaced in the United States as a result of the burgeoning trade deficit with that nation, the report concludes.

"Growing trade deficits cost jobs in every state and congressional district (CD), the report found, including the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico. The computer, electronic equipment and parts industries experienced the largest growth in trade deficits with China, resulting in 628,000 job losses – 26 percent of all jobs displaced by trade between 2001 and 2008."
Lying again ...not a mention of Clinton giving away our missile technology and the Surrender Monkey well here....

The Trump Manufacturing Jobs Boom: 10 Times Obama's Over 21 Months
View attachment 276292
Oct 16, 2018 · But during the same period, manufacturing employment grew only ... 2016, “Nothing policy can do will bring back those lost jobs. ... trade stand-off with the People's Republic of China.
Lying again ...not a mention of Clinton giving away our missile technology and the Surrender Monkey well here....

Your link:
Manufacturing-jobs1-1200x675.jpg

"Whether this manufacturing jobs boom will continue is now largely dependent on the Trump Administration’s high-stakes trade stand-off with the People’s Republic of China."

If Trump's incompetence tanks the economy by this time next year, will you admit it or blame FDR?

DO1AN1iVAAA5DzX.jpg
Same rich white trash, but I don't think Clinton or Kennedy laundered money for Russian gangsters?

I assume you meant you would not have voted for JOE Kennedy? Now THAT I can understand and toally agree with. John was not like his dad at all though

the ONLY reason he got elected was the establishment made the mistake of thinking he was like his father,evil and corrupt which was not the case at all. they were right about Bush jr being an apple that did not fall far from the tree but they totally were wrong about John F kennedy though being corrupt same as his father and being willing to serve his master and do their bidding as every president since then all has which is why THEY have all stayed alive.

JFK was not being the willing puppet they thought he would and not doing what his masters told him to do,he was stepping on some very powerful toes in washington.He was our last REAL president we had the fact he was the last one that did not do what his masters told him to do.

He was on the verge of returning us to the constitution of the united states where the people had control over the government instead of all these lobbying firms and corporations that do now.

we will NEVER have a president anything like him again and have not since then,one who serves the people instead of the bankers and follows the constitution AS LONG AS we have this corrupt two party system we have.

as you well know an independent like gary johnson who has many of the same views as patriot ron paul like getting rid of the CIA,FBI and the fed,,will never have a chance to get elected because you have to have special connections to the establishment and be corrupt from the get go to even be elected.

thats the sad reality of it all as you and i both know.

the trump dupes incredibly STILL think trump can do no wrong even though its been proven that he LIED about getting rid of the deep state. last time i checked,the CIA,FBI and fed were still around and he has not tried to get rid of them and the sheep here STILL love him incredibly.:rolleyes::cuckoo:

Last edited:

Turd Blossom - Wikipedia

DZTwsGAUQAAzeLa.jpg

We know it’s gotta suck to be supporting a party that has a zero chance of beating a man like Trump. :)
We know it’s gotta suck to be supporting a party that has a zero chance of beating a man like Trump
481780.jpg

NBC/WSJ Poll: Trump vs. Biden, 2020 Democrats, Impeachment

rofl.gif

The date? 11/8/2016 Fake News!

912vhhA.jpg

Turd Blossom - Wikipedia

DZTwsGAUQAAzeLa.jpg

DO1AN1iVAAA5DzX.jpg

According to you when Trump says "Grab them by the p...sy you can do anything" you INTERPRET that as HE DID such an act?
So using your ASSUMPTION position... Obama DID THE SAME THING so where was your angst at that time?
"Gotta have them ribs, and pussy too"

Interesting find there! :113:

Downloaded just in case it poofs.

Last edited:
Did you find anything potentially nefarious about Bayrock or Felix Sater's ties to the Russian Mafia?

"According to Trump’s former real-estate partner and other sources who are familiar with the internal workings of the Trump Organization, his post-’90s revival may have really begun in the early 2000s with the Bayrock Group, which rented offices two floors down from Trump’s in Trump Tower.

"Bayrock was run by two investors who would help to change Trump’s trajectory: Tevfik Arif, a Kazakhstan-born former Soviet official who drew on seemingly bottomless sources of money from the former Soviet republic; and Felix Sater, a Russian-born businessman who had pleaded guilty in the 1990s to a huge stock-fraud scheme involving the Russian mafia.
1000x-1.jpg

"With Bayrock’s help, Trump began his broad transformation from a builder to a brander.

"He reinvented himself and his business model—going from being a force in real estate to a nearly bankrupt but brazen self-promoter who had mainly his name to sell.

"In lieu of the big banks, Bayrock helped to bring Trump back into real estate by supplying him with the equity stake he needed to entice new lenders for big projects, according to a former Bayrock official."
A "feel good" story.
A "feel good" story.
Here's another:

Just What Were Donald Trump's Ties to the Mob?

"But Trump was not clean as a whistle.

"Beginning three years earlier, he’d hired mobbed-up firms to erect Trump Tower and his Trump Plaza apartment building in Manhattan, including buying ostensibly overpriced concrete from a company controlled by mafia chieftains Anthony 'Fat Tony' Salerno and Paul Castellano.

"That story eventually came out in a federal investigation, which also concluded that in a construction industry saturated with mob influence, the Trump Plaza apartment building most likely benefited from connections to racketeering.

"Trump also failed to disclose that he was under investigation by a grand jury directed by the U.S. attorney in Brooklyn, who wanted to learn how Trump obtained an option to buy the Penn Central railroad yards on the West Side of Manhattan."
And yet, still better than Obama
Better for whom, Putin?
st%2Csmall%2C215x235-pad%2C210x230%2Cf8f8f8.u1.jpg

Is Trump or Obama Best for the Economy?
Trump is better for "feeling good".
Trump is better for "feeling good"
For Democrats.
n_tur_bigq_190822_1920x1080.nbcnews-fp-1024-512.jpg

If he's lucky, he will be in prison by November 2020.

China we have a problem. What is that President Trump? Oh America does not need China however China needs America's huge consumer markets. China's leader should come to Ohio, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Indiana and look at the emptied out factories then, just walls and a roof, no people, no machinery. No chance of ever coming back. Once those factories are emptied out to go to Viet Nam, India, the Philippines, they are gone. China has lost 3,000,000 jobs so far in the tariff war, it isn't going to get better. Oh the EU is a mess, Germany is in a recession so no help there. China Trump has you in a canyon and it is called box. Surrender to a better general.
We have a problem with Turd Blossom capitalists like Trump who have outsourced MILLIONS of US middle class jobs over the past 25 years.
chinaFigureHalf.png

Massive U.S. job loss to China shown by state, Congressional district

"Since China joined the World Trade Organization (WTO) in 2001, 2.4 million jobs have been lost or displaced in the United States as a result of the burgeoning trade deficit with that nation, the report concludes.

"Growing trade deficits cost jobs in every state and congressional district (CD), the report found, including the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico. The computer, electronic equipment and parts industries experienced the largest growth in trade deficits with China, resulting in 628,000 job losses – 26 percent of all jobs displaced by trade between 2001 and 2008."

View attachment 276292
Oct 16, 2018 · But during the same period, manufacturing employment grew only ... 2016, “Nothing policy can do will bring back those lost jobs. ... trade stand-off with the People's Republic of China.

Your link:
Manufacturing-jobs1-1200x675.jpg

"Whether this manufacturing jobs boom will continue is now largely dependent on the Trump Administration’s high-stakes trade stand-off with the People’s Republic of China."

If Trump's incompetence tanks the economy by this time next year, will you admit it or blame FDR?
Please, trade in these tedious meaningless charts and just make a silly wild ass guess-we'll consider it half right out of the gate.

DO1AN1iVAAA5DzX.jpg

I assume you meant you would not have voted for JOE Kennedy? Now THAT I can understand and toally agree with. John was not like his dad at all though

the ONLY reason he got elected was the establishment made the mistake of thinking he was like his father,evil and corrupt which was not the case at all. they were right about Bush jr being an apple that did not fall far from the tree but they totally were wrong about John F kennedy though being corrupt same as his father and being willing to serve his master and do their bidding as every president since then all has which is why THEY have all stayed alive.

JFK was not being the willing puppet they thought he would and not doing what his masters told him to do,he was stepping on some very powerful toes in washington.He was our last REAL president we had the fact he was the last one that did not do what his masters told him to do.

He was on the verge of returning us to the constitution of the united states where the people had control over the government instead of all these lobbying firms and corporations that do now.

we will NEVER have a president anything like him again and have not since then,one who serves the people instead of the bankers and follows the constitution AS LONG AS we have this corrupt two party system we have.

as you well know an independent like gary johnson who has many of the same views as patriot ron paul,will never have a chance to get elected because you have to have special connections to the establishment and be corrupt from the get go to even be elected.

JFK was a weasel cocksucker like the rest of the Kennedy’s.

as you well know an independent like gary johnson who has many of the same views as patriot ron paul,will never have a chance to get elected because you have to have special connections to the establishment and be corrupt from the get go to even be elected.

I'm thinking more asshole richboy rapist, but OK.

A "feel good" story.
A "feel good" story.
Here's another:

"Beginning three years earlier, he’d hired mobbed-up firms to erect Trump Tower and his Trump Plaza apartment building in Manhattan, including buying ostensibly overpriced concrete from a company controlled by mafia chieftains Anthony 'Fat Tony' Salerno and Paul Castellano.

"That story eventually came out in a federal investigation, which also concluded that in a construction industry saturated with mob influence, the Trump Plaza apartment building most likely benefited from connections to racketeering.

"Trump also failed to disclose that he was under investigation by a grand jury directed by the U.S. attorney in Brooklyn, who wanted to learn how Trump obtained an option to buy the Penn Central railroad yards on the West Side of Manhattan."
Better for whom, Putin?

You must be the last holdout for the Russian hoax.....slow learner?...
Russia Hoax is the 21st century McCarthy hearings
Russia Hoax is the 21st century McCarthy hearings
Trump is the 21st Century McCarthy Hoax

What's he afraid of?

nice game of dodgeball there that he was or last REAL president who served the people instead of the bankers as every mother fucker since LBJ all has. you REALLY have poor debating skills.:D

I'm thinking more asshole richboy rapist, but OK.

very great description there of clinton to a tee.:up:

Here's another:

Better for whom, Putin?

It hasn't even started.
78873c78aa40cbecfc2a937cc406662483d2bf92.jpeg

New Republic August/September Issue: Trump’s Russian Laundromat
Is that Marc Anthony?
Is that Marc Anthony?
Tevfik Arif, maybe?
erdogantrumparif-650x420.jpg

Trump-Erdoğan aşkında fuhuş sabıkalısı Tevfik Arif etkisi – JÖNTÜRK

Turd Blossom - Wikipedia

DZTwsGAUQAAzeLa.jpg

We know it’s gotta suck to be supporting a party that has a zero chance of beating a man like Trump. :)
We know it’s gotta suck to be supporting a party that has a zero chance of beating a man like Trump
481780.jpg

NBC/WSJ Poll: Trump vs. Biden, 2020 Democrats, Impeachment
Compelling numbers-should I not bother to vote either way?
Compelling numbers-should I not bother to vote either way?
You could always go with a write-in?
178561_640x480.jpg

Forum List

Back