Trump...Turd Blossom...Deep State?

CgXiuhq.jpg

Just so we are all starting on the same page...

Turd Blossom - Wikipedia

"'Turd Blossom' (or Sand Turd) is a Texan United States term for a flower which grows from a pile of cow dung.[1]
DZTwsGAUQAAzeLa.jpg

Essay: Anatomy of the Deep State | BillMoyers.com

"There is the visible government situated around the Mall in Washington, and then there is another, more shadowy, more indefinable government that is not explained in Civics 101 or observable to tourists at the White House or the Capitol.

"The former is traditional Washington partisan politics: the tip of the iceberg that a public watching C-SPAN sees daily and which is theoretically controllable via elections.

"The subsurface part of the iceberg I shall call the Deep State, which operates according to its own compass heading regardless of who is formally in power."

Which factions in the US does this subsurface fertilize?

"In the 2013 novel 'A Delicate Truth,' John le Carré presents the 'deep state' as a moneyed, cultured élite—the 'non-governmental insiders from banking, industry, and commerce' whose access to information allows them to rule in secret.

"Trump’s conception is quite different.

"A real-estate baron, with the wealthiest Cabinet in U.S. history, Trump is at peace with the plutocracy but at war with the clerks—the apparatchiks who, he claims, are seeking to nullify the election by denying the prerogatives of his Administration."

Trump vs. the “Deep State”

Whatever Trump's conception of the Deep State's mulch may be, the non-governmental insiders from banking and commerce who ensure parasites like Donald Trump can blossom financially will continue to advance the interests of billionaires at the expense of society long after the Trump crime family dies in prison.
We can only hope-the new arrivals, the illegals, deserve only poverty, disease, and scorn.
We can only hope-the new arrivals, the illegals, deserve only poverty, disease, and scorn.

"Every President expects devotion. Lyndon Johnson wished for an aide who would 'kiss my ass in Macy’s window at high noon and tell me it smells like roses. I want his pecker in my pocket.'

"But Trump has elevated loyalty to the primary consideration.

"Since he has no fixed ideology, the White House cannot screen for ideas, so it seeks a more personal form of devotion. Kellyanne Conway, one of his most dedicated attendants, refers reverently to the 'October 8th coalition,' the campaign stalwarts who remained at Trump’s side while the world listened to a recording of him boasting about grabbing women by the genitals."
DO1AN1iVAAA5DzX.jpg

Yeah!!.... cause Trump is the only man to ever talk like that in a private mens only locker room!!
No man on the planet talks like this!!!
I MUST be outraged!!
Auuuuuughhhhh!!!
Yeah!!.... cause Trump is the only man to ever talk like that in a private mens only locker room!!
I MUST be outraged!!
Auuuuuughhhhh!!!
How many of those other men deserve to be POTUS?

Donald Trump sexual misconduct allegations - Wikipedia

"Donald Trump, an American businessman and current president of the United States, has been accused of rape, sexual assault, and sexual harassment, including non-consensual kissing or groping, by at least 22 women since the 1980s."

How many of those other men can match Trump's sexual abuse numbers?

Just so we are all starting on the same page...

Turd Blossom - Wikipedia

"'Turd Blossom' (or Sand Turd) is a Texan United States term for a flower which grows from a pile of cow dung.[1]
DZTwsGAUQAAzeLa.jpg

Essay: Anatomy of the Deep State | BillMoyers.com

"There is the visible government situated around the Mall in Washington, and then there is another, more shadowy, more indefinable government that is not explained in Civics 101 or observable to tourists at the White House or the Capitol.

"The former is traditional Washington partisan politics: the tip of the iceberg that a public watching C-SPAN sees daily and which is theoretically controllable via elections.

"The subsurface part of the iceberg I shall call the Deep State, which operates according to its own compass heading regardless of who is formally in power."

Which factions in the US does this subsurface fertilize?

"In the 2013 novel 'A Delicate Truth,' John le Carré presents the 'deep state' as a moneyed, cultured élite—the 'non-governmental insiders from banking, industry, and commerce' whose access to information allows them to rule in secret.

"Trump’s conception is quite different.

"A real-estate baron, with the wealthiest Cabinet in U.S. history, Trump is at peace with the plutocracy but at war with the clerks—the apparatchiks who, he claims, are seeking to nullify the election by denying the prerogatives of his Administration."

Whatever Trump's conception of the Deep State's mulch may be, the non-governmental insiders from banking and commerce who ensure parasites like Donald Trump can blossom financially will continue to advance the interests of billionaires at the expense of society long after the Trump crime family dies in prison.

"Every President expects devotion. Lyndon Johnson wished for an aide who would 'kiss my ass in Macy’s window at high noon and tell me it smells like roses. I want his pecker in my pocket.'

"But Trump has elevated loyalty to the primary consideration.

"Since he has no fixed ideology, the White House cannot screen for ideas, so it seeks a more personal form of devotion. Kellyanne Conway, one of his most dedicated attendants, refers reverently to the 'October 8th coalition,' the campaign stalwarts who remained at Trump’s side while the world listened to a recording of him boasting about grabbing women by the genitals."
DO1AN1iVAAA5DzX.jpg

I MUST be outraged!!
Auuuuuughhhhh!!!
I MUST be outraged!!
Auuuuuughhhhh!!!
How many of those other men deserve to be POTUS?

Donald Trump sexual misconduct allegations - Wikipedia

"Donald Trump, an American businessman and current president of the United States, has been accused of rape, sexual assault, and sexual harassment, including non-consensual kissing or groping, by at least 22 women since the 1980s."

How many of those other men can match Trump's sexual abuse numbers?

Any proof or just the word of people like Christine Blasey Ford said that as a high school student in suburban Maryland decades earlier, a "stumbling drunk" Kavanaugh pinned her to a bed, groped her and attempted to remove her clothing.
Remember she could definitely remember this but had problems remembering how she got to and from the party or where it was held.
Again... I'm pretty sure people like you NEVER have had that problem simply because you aren't in the same strata.

We know it’s gotta suck to be supporting a party that has a zero chance of beating a man like Trump. :)
We know it’s gotta suck to be supporting a party that has a zero chance of beating a man like Trump
481780.jpg

NBC/WSJ Poll: Trump vs. Biden, 2020 Democrats, Impeachment
Compelling numbers-should I not bother to vote either way?
Compelling numbers-should I not bother to vote either way?
You could always go with a write-in?
178561_640x480.jpg
Our nation would be better off if Goldwater had won in 1964.
Our nation would be better off if Goldwater had won in 1964.
For whom?
In which ways would this country be better if Barry had won in '64?
He wanted a wall way back then-would have saved a lot of trouble

But WE KNOW that YOU are a PATHOLOGICAL LIAR...as are 90+ % of you and the Party of INFANTICIDE freaks are!

38gr8w.jpg
But WE KNOW that YOU are a PATHOLOGICAL LIAR...as are 90+ % of you and the Party of INFANTICIDE freaks are!
Will you SOB like a SNOWFLAKE?
t6.jpg
Can we assume you’re good with supporting a known pedophile?
Can we assume you’re good with supporting a known pedophile?
No.
41CrKA39VQL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Do you?

https://www.amazon.com/Credible-Evidence-Trump-Raped-13-Year-Old/dp/1797839098&tag=ff0d01-20
I love a good UFO story!
I love a good UFO story!
235-trump.jpg

Ready for the sequel?
Is that Maxine Waters in front?

Hahaha, men brag about the size of their johnson and how many girls have loved it, not that they get laid because they are stars, and the women let them grab their pussies without any foreplay or nothing.

If Trump suffers the same end as his good friend Jeffrey Epstein,
The second lib today to bring up the demise of our president...what happened while I was on the golf course?...did he win again?...because you libs are triggered today...did the market come back or what?...
The second lib today to bring up the demise of our president...what happened while I was on the golf course?...did he win again?...because you libs are triggered today...did the market come back or what?...
Are you expecting you "chosen one" to live forever?
trump-i-am-the-chosen-one.jpg

No just long enough to trigger you permanently...

I was out on the range, scrubbing brush when I came across one of them turdblossums. Ugly little fella....

View attachment 276198
Watch out for snakes!
Dick-Cheney-in-Front-of-American-Coffins--39558.jpg
Watch out for total fuck ups....
View attachment 276291
Watch out for total fuck ups.
190718201019-lindsey-graham-2015-2019-split-large-169.jpg

Too late?
Some people just don't know when to stop digging....Russia...LMFAO
The Trump Crime Family will die in prison.
Trumps_Deutsche_Bank_1088x725-700x470.jpg

Deutsche Bank, Trump, Russia, Saudi Arabia: What’s the Connection? - WhoWhatWhy

"Deutsche Bank told a federal appeals court on Tuesday that it was in possession of some tax returns sought by congressional subpoenas issued earlier this year to President Trump, his family and his businesses.

"In a letter to the United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit, the German lender wrote that it 'has in its possession tax returns (in either draft or as-filed form).'

"Although the identities of the people or organizations were redacted in the publicly available document, current and former bank officials have said Deutsche Bank has portions of Mr. Trump’s personal and corporate tax returns for multiple years as part of the reams of financial data it has collected over its two-decade relationship with him."

Deutsche Bank Tells Court It Has Some Tax Returns Related to Trump Inquiry
Click your heels together three times and repeat there is no place like China...Buuuuaaaahahahahahaha!!!!

Hahaha, men brag about the size of their johnson and how many girls have loved it, not that they get laid because they are stars, and the women let them grab their pussies without any foreplay or nothing.

It's all the same.
Cast the beam out of your own eye.
I don't give a fuck what he said in a mens locker room when he thought it was private. Its just bullshit bravado.
I do however, care when a SITING President tells a Russian leader he can do more after the election. That is not bravado.

I do however, care when a SITING President tells a Russian leader he can do more after the election.

Hahaha nice poll vault. Do more what? What message in the high level talks was he sending to the next Russian Premier. Was he correct in that the political climate in the US during an election year precludes flexibility in those negotiations on his part?

What does that have to do with Trumpybears apparent self appointed entitlement of being able to grabbing any pussy he wants because he is a star and they let him.

I do however, care when a SITING President tells a Russian leader he can do more after the election.

Hahaha nice poll vault. Do more what? What message in the high level talks was he sending to the next Russian Premier. Was he correct in that the political climate in the US during an election year precludes flexibility in those negotiations on his part?

What does that have to do with Trumpybears apparent self appointed entitlement of being able to grabbing any pussy he wants because he is a star and they let him.

Because it is all bullshit.
Get it through your head.
This country is not exactly going in the right direction, and has been on a fast road to hell for most Americans as corporatism has taken over everything.
WHat someone said decades ago in private... I don't give a flying doughnut about.

Watch out for snakes!
Dick-Cheney-in-Front-of-American-Coffins--39558.jpg
View attachment 276291

Too late?

"Deutsche Bank told a federal appeals court on Tuesday that it was in possession of some tax returns sought by congressional subpoenas issued earlier this year to President Trump, his family and his businesses.

"In a letter to the United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit, the German lender wrote that it 'has in its possession tax returns (in either draft or as-filed form).'

"Although the identities of the people or organizations were redacted in the publicly available document, current and former bank officials have said Deutsche Bank has portions of Mr. Trump’s personal and corporate tax returns for multiple years as part of the reams of financial data it has collected over its two-decade relationship with him."

Click your heels together three times and repeat there is no place like China...Buuuuaaaahahahahahaha!!!!
You're expecting Trump to hide out in China?

"Knowing that disclosure of the information would not be in his interest, Trump and three of his children went to court this week to prevent Deutsche Bank (and Capital One) from releasing any documents to congressional investigators.

"But all this calls to mind a puzzling question: Exactly why are Trump’s dealings with Deutsche Bank presumed to be intimately bound up with Trump’s relationship to Russia and Saudi Arabia?

"Long before most people were talking about that, WhoWhatWhy had already explained why Germany’s largest financial institution may be the key to tearing down Trump’s house of cards.

"Now that Deutsche Bank is in the news again, you should read our past stories to get the scoop on why the president is so desperate to keep his banking history secret.

"Here’s our Deutsche primer..."

View attachment 276291

Too late?

"Knowing that disclosure of the information would not be in his interest, Trump and three of his children went to court this week to prevent Deutsche Bank (and Capital One) from releasing any documents to congressional investigators.

"But all this calls to mind a puzzling question: Exactly why are Trump’s dealings with Deutsche Bank presumed to be intimately bound up with Trump’s relationship to Russia and Saudi Arabia?

"Long before most people were talking about that, WhoWhatWhy had already explained why Germany’s largest financial institution may be the key to tearing down Trump’s house of cards.

"Now that Deutsche Bank is in the news again, you should read our past stories to get the scoop on why the president is so desperate to keep his banking history secret.

False hope leads to severe disappointment....

If Trump suffers the same end as his good friend Jeffrey Epstein,
Are you expecting you "chosen one" to live forever?
trump-i-am-the-chosen-one.jpg

i2el108jpot21.jpg

Too late?

The Only Impeachment Guide You’ll Ever Need

https://static.politico.com/dims4/default/83ee4b7/2147483647/resize/1160x>/quality/90/?url=https://static.politico.com/66/d3/2c03b53a4a6e985c2b844a0c6d0c/mag-trump-tfc-impeachment.jpg
Pathetic...

Forum List

Back