trump Twitter Meltdown on Eve of Indictments ~ DO SOMETHING!

Trump is absolutely correct and should arrest and charge the entire Democrat Establishment with sedition and treason

Trump and his thugs could have gotten away with it, but the instructions for the house of cards they built was written in Russian.

i can't believe how stoooooooooooooopid they all are. they couldn't be more transparent in their incompetency.
After a year, multiple investigations, and a stacked Counsel the Left still has no evidence of Trump collusion...

...as opposed of the mountain of damning evidence against Mueller, Holder, Hillary, and Obama.
Mueller is a repug, appointed by a repug, investigating a repug administration. Doesn't have anything to do with the "left".

upload_2017-10-29_9-23-38-png.157161

MarkDuffy, I love this picture. Thank you!

Trump is the typical conservative: nothing but red herring fallacies and failed attempts to deflect.
Except for the fact he has been proven right time after time!

Where? When? There's not one instance where Trump has gotten anything right other than winning the election.

No legislation passed. Health insurance in a shambles. No jobs coming back. Trading partners walking away. Revolving door for White House staff. Hundreds of executive level vacancies. Muslim ban blocked by courts. Championship athletic teams refuse to visit White House.

Trump's approval ratings at an all time low and falling.

Trump and his thugs could have gotten away with it, but the instructions for the house of cards they built was written in Russian.

i can't believe how stoooooooooooooopid they all are. they couldn't be more transparent in their incompetency.
After a year, multiple investigations, and a stacked Counsel the Left still has no evidence of Trump collusion...

...as opposed of the mountain of damning evidence against Mueller, Holder, Hillary, and Obama.

There's no evidence against Holder et al except what you've manufavmctured at the Russian troll farm, Evgeny. Only fools buy into it.

Trump is the typical conservative: nothing but red herring fallacies and failed attempts to deflect.
Except for the fact he has been proven right time after time!

Where? When? There's not one instance where Trump has gotten anything right other than winning the election.

No legislation passed. Health insurance in a shambles. No jobs coming back. Trading partners walking away. Revolving door for White House staff. Hundreds of executive level vacancies. Muslim ban blocked by courts. Championship athletic teams refuse to visit White House.

Trump's approval ratings at an all time low and falling.

Trump doesn't pass legislation, Congress does.

The ACA is still Obama's.

Rest of it is crap complaining.

I don't like Trump, but you're just whining.

Trump is in a new environment. Let's see if he can bully his way out of this mess - that he made.
The Clinton's are the bullies here. The MSM wants to make sure we think differently. It will not work anymore.

Trump is in a new environment. Let's see if he can bully his way out of this mess - that he made.
The Clinton's are the bullies here. The MSM wants to make sure we think differently. It will not work anymore.
Are you for real?

Seriously?

LOL

I am no longer in shock how easy it it was for trump to con America, but seriously, don't brag about it

upload_2017-10-29_13-31-59.png

Are you for real?

Seriously?

LOL

I am no longer in shock how easy it it was for trump to con America, but seriously, don't brag about it

You defending the Clintons shows your contempt for America.

Are you for real?

Seriously?

LOL

You mean my Patriotism for America, comrade

upload_2017-10-29_13-45-54.png

Are you for real?

Seriously?

LOL

You mean my Patriotism for America, comrade

View attachment 157225
If you are implying Hillary likes Communism. you are correct.

Forum List

Back