trump Twitter Meltdown on Eve of Indictments ~ DO SOMETHING!

View attachment 157172

trump is in full PANIC mode!

Mueller is about to strike. This is the end of the beginning!

upload_2017-10-29_9-23-38-png.157161

It's going to be so damn funny when we find out how reality has bitch slapped you morons yet again.

I just love how confident the left is right now. Kind of reminds me of November 7th, 2016

View attachment 157172

It's going to be so damn funny when we find out how reality has bitch slapped you morons yet again.
and how exactly is that gonna happen?

When you find out that the subpoenas aren't what you think or go the way you want. But hey, keep up the celebrations.
Subpoenas? You mean Indictments?

View attachment 157172

When you find out that the subpoenas aren't what you think or go the way you want. But hey, keep up the celebrations.

Doesn't subpoenas come next?

View attachment 157172

young-criminal-standing-in-handcuffs-picture-id611631070

This comes next

View attachment 157172

If you think anything comes out of this, there is only one explanation, you are a full blown retard.

I would believe Trump is a demon from the 3rd level of hell before any of the propaganda that the DNC keeps spewing out. The fact is of course, he is merely a human with God-Emperor like powers.

In a few days, you will have to sensationalize the fact that Trump ate two scoops of ice cream yet again. At least there may be something to that.

young-criminal-standing-in-handcuffs-picture-id611631070

This comes next

Fine. Just keep up the celebrations. Reminds me of November 7th, 2016.

The indictments will not mention Trump which will prove to democrats that Trump's arrest is imminent.

View attachment 157172

If you think anything comes out of this, there is only one explanation, you are a full blown retard.

I would believe Trump is a demon from the 3rd level of hell before any of the propaganda that the DNC keeps spewing out. The fact is of course, he is merely a human with God-Emperor like powers.

In a few days, you will have to sensationalize the fact that Trump ate two scoops of ice cream yet again. At least there may be something to that.
The fact is of course, he is merely a human with God-Emperor like powers.

trump does suffer from this delusion. America is about to remind him just how false that is.

Pucker up, child

View attachment 157172

:rofl:

246m78w.jpg

I can see that Pres.Trump is shaking up things all over...He is making sure that no stones is not left un-turn..

Forum List

Back