Trump Unhinged: 'Punishment' For Women Who Abort

Almost all Anti-abortionists want abortion to be against the law but they don't want the woman to be considered a lawbreaker.

WTF is right.
We'll have to take you word, as you are trying to speak for 'almost all' pro-lifers :p, that they want (all?) abortions to be against the law (which is certainly NOT true), but what else do you call someone who breaks the law if NOT a 'law-breaker'?

Just imagine what Putin could "trick" him into - if he can't even handle a direct question from Chris Matthews.

Adolf Trump can't handle pressure. He's also a choker.
Yep, Trump can't handle Megyn Kelly and Chris Matthews yet some people believe he's ready to deal with ISIS, the Chinese and the Russians.........:rolleyes:
But on the other hand obama can deal with reporters smoothly but can't handle ISIS, the Chinese and the Russians.
Says who? The only "reporters" that I've seen President Dip Stick deal with "smoothly" are the fawning sycophants that worship him, on the bright side Obama hasn't nuked the Chinese, the Russians or the Middle East and I'm pretty sure he won't in the time he has left in office, which is more than I can say about Trump.

Bottomline is, Trump was right.

IF abortion is wrong, then the wrongdoer should be punished.

The pregnant woman who has the abortion is the wrongdoer.

bottom line is it was a terrible response to a hypothetical question.

a good answer would have rejected the premise with a thorough explanation.

it's called enlightened leadership...

Wrong. You can't be on both sides of an issue at the same time. Either abortion is wrong, and punishable, or it isn't.
Basically.

These rightwing bastards want to be radical without the consequences.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Now that Trump has made yet another strike against women in his ongoing marginalization of them, I am sure that we will have to endure a couple of days of condescending comments, such as, "I love women!. They are beautiful!"
FLASHBACK: Obama tries to force hospitals run by religious institutions to hand out contraceptives and perform abortions as part of Obamacare. In order to take the focus off of the fact that attempting to do so was a violation of the Constitution he and his clown posse started the faux argument that the GOP wanted to prevent all women from having access to contraceptives, which was an incredibly stupid claim to make but one which ignorant/gullible/partisan liberals ate up.

Now you have Trump answering the question of whether he believes someone breaking the law should be punished for doing so. By answering 'yes' he thinks someone who breaks the law should be punished' Liberals seek to demonize Trump for his answer because it involves a hypothetical law that they do not like because it is about abortion.

Some things never change.

So the 'good' answer to the hypothetical question of whether people who break the law should be punished or not is 'No'?
[emoji14]
Evidently, according to Obama and Liberals, only if the law is one they don't agree with.

Mike Huckabee, one of the most anti-abortion types you can find, said this morning that no way should women ever be punished for having an abortion.

That makes no sense whatsoever.
Where did he say this?

Just imagine what Putin could "trick" him into - if he can't even handle a direct question from Chris Matthews.

Yep, Trump can't handle Megyn Kelly and Chris Matthews yet some people believe he's ready to deal with ISIS, the Chinese and the Russians.........:rolleyes:
But on the other hand obama can deal with reporters smoothly but can't handle ISIS, the Chinese and the Russians.
Says who? The only "reporters" that I've seen President Dip Stick deal with "smoothly" are the fawning sycophants that worship him, on the bright side Obama hasn't nuked the Chinese, the Russians or the Middle East and I'm pretty sure he won't in the time he has left in office, which is more than I can say about Trump.
Well, not nuking a country is a fairly low bar for accomplishments. Most reporters are fawning fans and he does get testy when they aren't. But I'm pretty sure Trump doesn't want to nuke anyone, nor could he on his own.

a good answer would have straightened out the questioner and dismissed the premise.

hillary would have knocked that question right out of the park.

enlightened leadership, GOP should get some.

of course NYcarbineer isn't interested in that ^ cuz nasty divisiveness suits his anti GOP agenda.

Hillary isn't anti-abortion.

Now that Trump has made yet another strike against women in his ongoing marginalization of them, I am sure that we will have to endure a couple of days of condescending comments, such as, "I love women!. They are beautiful!"
FLASHBACK: Obama tries to force hospitals run by religious institutions to hand out contraceptives and perform abortions as part of Obamacare. In order to take the focus off of the fact that attempting to do so was a violation of the Constitution he and his clown posse started the faux argument that the GOP wanted to prevent all women from having access to contraceptives, which was an incredibly stupid claim to make but one which ignorant/gullible/partisan liberals ate up.

Now you have Trump answering the question of whether he believes someone breaking the law should be punished for doing so. By answering 'yes' he thinks someone who breaks the law should be punished' Liberals seek to demonize Trump for his answer because it involves a hypothetical law that they do not like because it is about abortion.

I understand that Huckabee stated the same today. What's your response to him?

These rightwing bastards want to be radical without the consequences.
So enforcing existing law and holding those who break the law, even hypothetically enforcing a hypothetical law and hypothetically punishing the hypothetical law-breaker, is somehow 'wanting to be RADICAL without consequences'?

No, YOU, my friend, want people to have the ability to break the laws they do not agree with and not be held accountable for doing so.

a good answer would have straightened out the questioner and dismissed the premise.

of course NYcarbineer isn't interested in that ^ cuz nasty divisiveness suits his anti GOP agenda.

Absolutely NOT, especially since she supposedly had one child for political convenience and use abortions to ensure no more rug rats spoiled her future political plans.

Well, not nuking a country is a fairly low bar for accomplishments.
Well yeah.. but that's about the only bar President Blunder Boy can reach (well that and the fact that he's managed not to swallow his own tongue in 7 years).

Most reporters are fawning fans and he does get testy when they aren't.
Yep

But I'm pretty sure Trump doesn't want to nuke anyone, nor could he on his own.
Just wait until he doesn't get his way or some diplomat says something that pisses him off, after all he goes ape shit whenever anybody asks him a difficult question or even vaguely insults him, do you really want this joker anywhere near the nuclear football?

...and yet, before Roe vs. Wade, the person doing the abortion was guilty of breaking the law, not that pregnant woman, which puts Trump into a category of a complete dumbass. In fact, the only times I have ever heard of a woman being brought before the law for an abortion were a few cases when she self-aborted.

What never changes is your penchant for mischaracterizing what happened.

So the 'good' answer to the hypothetical question of whether people who break the law should be punished or not is 'No'?
[emoji14]
Evidently, according to Obama and Liberals, only if the law is one they don't agree with.

Mike Huckabee, one of the most anti-abortion types you can find, said this morning that no way should women ever be punished for having an abortion.

That makes no sense whatsoever.
Where did he say this?

Morning Joe. MSNBC. It's probably up on msnbc.com

hillary any decent leader would have knocked that question right out of the park.

no kidding...

your deliberate density might be lost on the emo pro-lifers but i get your disingenuous point.

i bet kasich would have been wise enough to give a decent answer. :thup:

Absolutely NOT, especially since she supposedly had one child for political convenience and use abortions to ensure no more rug rats spoiled her future political plans.

You stick with that story.

...and yet, before Roe vs. Wade, the person doing the abortion was guilty of breaking the law, not that pregnant woman, which puts Trump into a category of a complete dumbass.
So you REALLY want to eliminate the woman from the equation, claim that if a woman breaks the law only her 'accomplice' - the doctor - should be held accountable? And I am the dumbass?!

And I thought it was only Obama whose idea of 'enforcing the rule of law' was F*ed-up! Turns ot it's the majority of liberals!

Don't enforce the laws you disagree with, and don't hold those who break the law accountable under most circumstances...

:lmao:

hillary any decent leader would have knocked that question right out of the park.

no kidding...

your deliberate density might be lost on the emo pro-lifers but i get your disingenuous point.

i bet kasich would have been wise enough to give a decent answer. :thup:

All you're claiming is that Trump should have known what the GOP talking point is on abortion, as illogical as it is,
that is designed to have it both ways.

Forum List

Back