trump uninvited Eagles and the Eagles responded

tenor.gif

No one wants to BE seem with the Great (weak) Orange Lying Criminal DOUCHE!

We know IT'S a COWARD around birds.

d6ad1ebbe33000b1b760698024aac328.gif

As usual, the draft dodging orange whore, gathers up his all white redneck supporters, calls upon the helpless military and holds an all out hooch event to polarize his not inviting the Eagles...who by the way are countering his attacks...all of which will fall on deaf white ears.

Thus is the world Trump and his hillbillies has created for this country.....ITS ALWAYS ABOUT TRUMP, THE DRAFT DODGER USING THE MILITARY!!
Donald Trump’s Fight With NFL Players Has Never Been About The National Anthem
The president isn’t mad about a song. He’s angry that black players refuse to show the fealty he thinks he deserves.

This man wants these nigga's to give him his due...plain and simple.....and trust me folks, these sell outs will oblige!!

ANOTHER win for America and Trump---those things are just a waste of time and $$$$$

If the Eagles want to make disrespecting the flag, veterans and police a centerpiece issue for their team, that is their choice.

They aren't disrespecting our military or veterans. The military swears their oath to support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, both foreign and domestic. As a retired member of the U.S. Navy, I'm kinda happy that they felt secure enough in their 1st Amendment rights to exercise them. Part of the reason I spent over 20 years in the Navy.

Celebrities, which athletes are, hate Trump by in large. Guess what? The majority of Americans don’t care.

As usual, the draft dodging orange whore, gathers up his all white redneck supporters, calls upon the helpless military and holds an all out hooch event to polarize his not inviting the Eagles...who by the way are countering his attacks...all of which will fall on deaf white ears.

Thus is the world Trump and his hillbillies has created for this country.....ITS ALWAYS ABOUT TRUMP, THE DRAFT DODGER USING THE MILITARY!!
The president isn’t mad about a song. He’s angry that black players refuse to show the fealty he thinks he deserves.

This man wants these nigga's to give him his due...plain and simple.....and trust me folks, these sell outs will oblige!!

Hey dumbass, the eagles were invited, all but about three chose not to come so the invitation was rescinded. Get a fucking black grip!

Hey dumbass, the eagles were invited, all but about three chose not to come so the invitation was rescinded. Get a fucking black grip!
You can't fire me, I quit! :rofl:

Philadelphia Mayor Jim Kenney slammed the president in a statement.

"The Eagles call the birthplace of our democracy home, so it’s no surprise that this team embodies everything that makes our country and our city great. Their athletic accomplishments on the field led to an historic victory this year. Fans all across the country rallied behind them because we like to root for the underdog and we feel joy when we see the underdogs finally win. I’m equally proud of the Eagles’ activism off the field. These are players who stand up for the causes they believe in and who contribute in meaningful ways to their community. They represent the diversity of our nation—a nation in which we are free to express our opinions.

Disinviting them from the White House only proves that our President is not a true patriot, but a fragile egomaniac obsessed with crowd size and afraid of the embarrassment of throwing a party to which no one wants to attend."

The textbook definition of a slam-dunk. Kenney owned Trump like an orange-haired stepchild.

Aw the poor Eagles. They got their asses slapped and handed to them.

It's all the better since most of the players are black and this is a necessary emphasis on the black race and who they really are.

Forum List

Back