Trump University proves liberals are elitist

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
I think anyone who has ever listened to 'liberals' in the last fifty years have figured out that these people are elitist. They are elitist in almost every way possible that you can imagine. CNN criticizes the sales tactics of Trump University because they sell to the 'uneducated' as if people who don't have college degrees are someone subhuman retards who needs someone to take care of them. I don't understand how the democratic party can be the party of the "blue collar working man" when they look down on them in this way. Do 'liberals' who have college degrees really think that anyone who doesn't have one is so dumb that they can be easily swindled by a scam?

Do 'liberals' who have college degrees really think that anyone who doesn't have one is so dumb that they can be easily swindled by a scam?

Yes, but it's usually a faggoty major - like English, French, political science, history, etc. Every once in awhile a tech degree sneaks through, but they usually fail miserably in life and end up on message boards. Watch - some will chime in with their brilliance shortly.

I think anyone who has ever listened to 'liberals' in the last fifty years have figured out that these people are elitist. They are elitist in almost every way possible that you can imagine. CNN criticizes the sales tactics of Trump University because they sell to the 'uneducated' as if people who don't have college degrees are someone subhuman retards who needs someone to take care of them. I don't understand how the democratic party can be the party of the "blue collar working man" when they look down on them in this way. Do 'liberals' who have college degrees really think that anyone who doesn't have one is so dumb that they can be easily swindled by a scam?

Okay, guy, here's the thing. Trump University's employees have SWORN UNDER OATH that they were instructed to target poor people and get them to go into debt to pay for instruction that was largely useless.

Liberals aren't elitists. SuperDemocrat and SeniorChief are just both morons. Compared to those two, a grade-schooler looks intelligent and elitist. Now, I do confess to a bit of a superiority complex. But then, after arguing with the conservatives here, it's almost impossible to not develop a superiority complex.

By the way, if any Trump fans believe that sending all your money to Trump in return for nothing is a fantastic idea, they're free to do so now. Unfortunately for Trump, the New York Attorney General thinks it was fraud when Trump University pulled its scam, and the evidence agrees, so Trump is going to have to pay through the nose for that fraud

Sure, he'll pout and scream, and threaten the judge and AG. If it was Republicans he was threatening, they'd probably wet themselves and back down. But he's threatening normal people now, so they won't back down. The civil suit will go on. Trump will get increasingly butthurt, and SuperDemocrat and Senior_Chief here will spend their days tonguebathing Trump's sore spot.

• Banned

Okay, guy, here's the thing. Trump University's employees have SWORN UNDER OATH that they were instructed to target poor people and get them to go into debt to pay for instruction that was largely useless.

OK. so what?

Yes, but it's usually a faggoty major - like English, French, political science, history, etc. Every once in awhile a tech degree sneaks through, but they usually fail miserably in life and end up on message boards. Watch - some will chime in with their brilliance shortly.

We know you don't gots no time for no book learnin', Cleetus!

Okay, here's the thing. I work in a field where bachelor degrees are required. Even in a 'Faggoty" major like History. the thing is, companies will recognize those degrees. They will consider a degree from Trump U to be exactly what it is - you got scammed.

• Banned
Liberals aren't elitists. SuperDemocrat and SeniorChief are just both morons. Compared to those two, a grade-schooler looks intelligent and elitist. Now, I do confess to a bit of a superiority complex. But then, after arguing with the conservatives here, it's almost impossible to not develop a superiority complex.

By the way, if any Trump fans believe that sending all your money to Trump in return for nothing is a fantastic idea, they're free to do so now. Unfortunately for Trump, the New York Attorney General thinks it was fraud when Trump University pulled its scam, and the evidence agrees, so Trump is going to have to pay through the nose for that fraud

Sure, he'll pout and scream, and threaten the judge and AG. If it was Republicans he was threatening, they'd probably wet themselves and back down. But he's threatening normal people now, so they won't back down. The civil suit will go on. Trump will get increasingly butthurt, and SuperDemocrat and Senior_Chief here will spend their days tonguebathing Trump's sore spot.

I'm sure you think you are an intelligent person and more intelligent than everyone else in the world.

Liberals believe a college degree is the pinnacle of human intelligence. You spent 4 years drinking and partying and protesting....and getting some brainwashing lectures from communist professors.

Then they hand you a piece of paper and....at age 21 or 22....you have achieved maximum human wisdom.

Thanks
You can put your mouth back into Obama's balls and ass now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay, here's the thing. I work in a field where bachelor degrees are required. Even in a 'Faggoty" major like History. the thing is, companies will recognize those degrees. They will consider a degree from Trump U to be exactly what it is - you got scammed.

So what? There are many education things one can get that is completely useless. No one seems to think they are unfair until its founder decides to run for office. There is no political motivation behind this which is kind of sad because if people really were getting ripped off then no one would have done anything about it until the founder of the school becomes the political opponent of someone. Have you ever heard of the term complete phoney outcry?

Conservatives are mercilessly destroying you idiot cucks all across the web without even breaking a sweat.

The media has already buckled to Trump btw.

I see
Here's a similar example

All that's required of Americans teaching conversational English at a Japanese community college is a degree
Doesn't matter in what
Doesn't matter how they performed
Doesnt matter that indeed they have a degree, they remain imbeciles, in debt, and not in demand elsewhere
I imagine you're in a similar position
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Liberals believe a college degree is the pinnacle of human intelligence. You spent 4 years drinking and partying and protesting....and getting some brainwashing lectures from communist professors.

Then they hand you a piece of paper and....at age 21 or 22....you have achieved maximum human wisdom.

I've noticed that as well and while most degrees require a lot of hard work to get they don't necessarily require a lot of intelligence to obtain. It is just that way because colleges give out degrees for a lot of subjects in order to accommodate students with lesser intelligence and that is just the plain truth.

That didn't take long.

Conservatives are mercilessly destroying you idiot cucks all across the web without even breaking a sweat.

Fascinating, the evolving cult lingo of the conservative wimps. One of their favorite cult terms is now "cuck", short for "cuckholded", which is probably how they perceive themselves, given their obvious status as beta-males following someone who they perceive as the alpha-male.

Obviously. I already pointed out that the wimpy conservatives will fold under Trump's bullying, and that's what our conservative mainstream media is doing.

However, the people who matter are laughing at Trump, and Trump is sputtering and flailing because there's nothing he can do about it.

Fascinating, the evolving cult lingo of the conservative wimps. One of their favorite cult terms is "cuck", short for "cuckholded", which is how they all feel themselves, given their obvious beta-male status.

Obviously. I already pointed out that conservatives fold under Trump's bullying, and that's what our conservative mainstream media is doing.

However, few people pay attention to our conservative national media any more. The people who count are laughing at Trump, and Trump is sputtering and flailing because there's nothing he can do about it.

Trump said mean words and that is bullying. His tone was above the appropriate decimal level and that was bullying. He disagreed with the liberal media and that was bullying. He said his opinion and that was bullying. What isn't bullying in the eyes of the left?

So what? There are many education things one can get that is completely useless. No one seems to think they are unfair until its founder decides to run for office. There is no political motivation behind this which is kind of sad because if people really were getting ripped off then no one would have done anything about it until the founder of the school becomes the political opponent of someone. Have you ever heard of the term complete phoney outcry?

I think I am having some 2012 Deja Vu here. If Trump (like Romney) is arguing his qualification for the presidency is that he is a "Get it done" guy in business, then his businesses are fair game.

The lawsuit against Trump University has been going on for years now. The AG Filed his lawsuit in 2013, when no one thought the Republican Party would completely lose its mind and nominate a reality TV show host because that would be stupid.

I see
Here's a similar example

All that's required of Americans teaching conversational English at a Japanese community college is a degree
Doesn't matter in what
Doesn't matter how they performed
Doesnt matter that indeed they have a degree, they remain imbeciles, in debt, and not in demand elsewhere
I imagine you're in a similar position
Thanks

Well, done der, Cleetus, I know you don't like that there book learnin' and stuff... but the point is, if someone is teaching in a Japanese Community college, he probably speaks enough Japanese to get by.

Actually, I would say the Army did more to prepare me for what I currently do (Logistics and inventory management) than college did.

Here's the thing. I agree, we've bastardized the concept of a college degree. Partially because High Schools are kind of useless and a college degree proves you can do simple things most jobs require.

But this isn't what your Hero did with his University. He told a bunch of people they could get filthy rich on real estate if they only maxed out their debt limits paying for his courses. This is why he's in trouble and he should be.

Forum List

Back