Trump unveils more common sense policies

Making it a deduction just means no one earning less than 50-60 thousand a year will be able to take advantage of it. Find a way to get child care to a single mom below poverty level so she can work and then I might believe he has working class interests at heart.

What Donald Trump’s Child Care Tax Plan Means For You

Love it. Common sense. Taking what should be common sense stands and putting them in his platform. Sure to piss off the ideologues but sure to bring in dissatisfied working class working class whites.

Trump's childcare tax plan is what conservatives would normally call unconstitutional.
Part of the reason I was never a registered republican is because the GOP as a whole didn't give a shit about the working class poor.Trumps policies need adopted

Love it. Common sense. Taking what should be common sense stands and putting them in his platform. Sure to piss off the ideologues but sure to bring in dissatisfied working class working class whites.

Trump's childcare tax plan is what conservatives would normally call unconstitutional.
Maybe once, but now it's Republican policy.
Fortunately yes. I hope he wins and the GOP sees you MUST come around with some common sense policies to get working poor to vote for you.

Making it a deduction just means no one earning less than 50-60 thousand a year will be able to take advantage of it. Find a way to get child care to a single mom below poverty level so she can work and then I might believe he has working class interests at heart.

So, in short, it's another GOP tax cut for upper income Americans.

Is there any other kind? They would sooner die than do anything to directly help the working class, It all has to be done through the trickle down method.

Is there any other kind? They would sooner die than do anything to directly help the working class, It all has to be done through the trickle down method.

I swear, Tom Delay was interviewed by Chris Matthews earlier and his complaint about the Trump tax plan was that it didn't raise taxes on the poor.

I swear, Tom Delay was interviewed by Chris Matthews earlier and his complaint about the Trump tax plan was that it didn't raise taxes on the poor.
Yes, it is the dearest dream of republicans to make the poor pay for their own public assistance.

Isn't Trump for raising the minimum wage?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

No, for middle class American families in which both parents have to work.

Very little outside of the constitution(bill of rights) saying it is, is unconstitutional. If someone thinks it is they can take it to the supremes to make up case law for future rulings.

Forum List

Back