🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump UP another 17 points!

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
And these TWO major polls closed yesterday BEFORE the attacks on France.

"According to the five-day rolling Reuters/Ipsos presidential poll, Trump has leapt some 17 percentage points among likely Republican voters since Nov. 6, when he was essentially tied with Ben Carson at about 25 percent. Trump now captures 42 percent of those voters while Carson has fallen off slightly."

"Among all Republicans - not simply likely primary voters -Trump holds a substantial edge over Carson, at 34 percent to about 20 percent, according to the Reuters/Ipsos poll."

Like I said THIS was BEFORE the attacks. Democrat debate tonight has changed its entire focus BECAUSE of these attacks. People WANT guns and people WANT walls and they do NOT want any terrorists. Expect his number to RISE yet more because of his stands.

And expect Hillary's to drop BECAUSE of her lack of ability in the State Dept.
Trump surges among likely Republican primary voters: Reuters/Ipsos poll

The only ones who have a chance are the ones who are willing to do something about securing our borders, upholding the second amendment, dealing seriously with the economy. Rubio, Kasich, Bush, all three are soft on illegal immigration (at best). Trump/Cruz should be the ticket for 2016.

• Banned
The only ones who have a chance are the ones who are willing to do something about securing our borders, upholding the second amendment, dealing seriously with the economy. Rubio, Kasich, Bush, all three are soft on illegal immigration (at best). Trump/Cruz should be the ticket for 2016.
And that poll as I said closed BEFORE the attacks. Its a game changer and hand wringing and maybes are NOT going to play anymore.

Trump advanced because of Carson's problems. It has nothing to do with terrorism.

Rubio would welcome Isis with open arms and open borders. He is a pig.

You can't win with a polarizing candidate. If I hate the candidate chances are most that are not Republican will hate them. It matters not how much you foam at the mouth for Trump, he would probably lose worse than McCain did in the General.

Trump will really have to screw the pooch at this point to fail to win the Republican primary.

May I suggest that you keep little Fifi far away from him then. He's not going to win a single primary or caucus. He's got no chance.
42% ans still growing. How many times have you predicted his end?
Your predictions are about as good as Stats. You should join him wherever he is....

You can't win with a polarizing candidate. If I hate the candidate chances are most that are not Republican will hate them. It matters not how much you foam at the mouth for Trump, he would probably lose worse than McCain did in the General.
that's what you hope for, anyway, partisan.

Trump will really have to screw the pooch at this point to fail to win the Republican primary.

May I suggest that you keep little Fifi far away from him then. He's not going to win a single primary or caucus. He's got no chance.
Your predictions are about as good as Stats. You should join him wherever he is....

I'm willing to bet anything that you would like to put up. You want to bet on the nomination or the presidency. You choose.

Trump will not be the nominee.

Ball is in your court, dummy.

I'm willing to bet anything that you would like to put up. You want to bet on the nomination or the presidency. You choose.

I'm not going to bet but do you have some lotto numbers? 6 numbers ranging between 1 and 64? I'll give you half the winnings.

I'm not going to bet but do you have some lotto numbers? 6 numbers ranging between 1 and 64? I'll give you half the winnings.

Those odds are better than Trumps.

Those odds are better than Trumps.

Well give me some numbers so I can win!

It's not wise to make a bet with a liberal. They don't honor them when they lose.

Forum List

Back