Trump: "US Jews need to get their act together, before it's too late"

You’re also comparing him to people like Andrew Jackson by all accounts a terrible person and Wilson an avowed racist.

FDR put how many Japanese Americans in interment camps?

LJB another avowed racist.
FDR and LBJ cared about struggling Americans.
They passed historic legislation for the health and welfare of the American people

If one looks at Trumps history for the past 50 years, he does not look very good about racism:

Remind me how many people he threw in a concentration camp because of their race.

VOX? Really?

Even if everything in that article is true, I’m nit sure it rises to the level of putting people in internment camps because if their race ( FDR) or resegregation the armed forces. (Wilson)

Did FDR put 125k Japanese Americans in internment camps or not?

LBJ was a horrible racist. I thought you hated racists.
Sure he did

And all of Congress, the Supreme Court and Clergy at the time supported him for doing it.

That was the hysteria post Pearl Harbor

It is easy to say 80 years later that the Japanese were not a threat

Remind me how many people he threw in a concentration camp because of their race.

VOX? Really?

Even if everything in that article is true, I’m nit sure it rises to the level of putting people in internment camps because if their race ( FDR) or resegregation the armed forces. (Wilson)
Those are two different people at two different times.

One was during a war. Japan had attacked. IT was wrong, but it was done.

Where is the war for the past 50 years of Trump's life where he and his father treated blacks the way they did, and said the things they did.

Your comparison is beyond pathetic.

Those are two different people at two different times.

One was during a war. Japan had attacked. IT was wrong, but it was done.

Where is the war for the past 50 years of Trump's life where he and his father treated blacks the way they did, and said the things they did.

Your comparison is beyond pathetic.
Dont make excuses. Racism is racism. Trump said some mean things about some black people. Hardly uncommon for people his age. Not an excuse but it just isn’t all that uncommon. Do you really believe Biden has never said some racist shit when around people he thinks wouldn’t say anything? He says borderline shit now into microphones as the President. I don’t think Biden is an actual racist though. He’s just from a generation that says things we all cringe at now.
I don’t want to speak for anyone else but Id much rather someone say something mean about me without me every knowing than being rounded up and thrown into a concentration camp.

BTW the claim was Trump was the least Christian President.

Last edited:
Dont make excuses. Racism is racism. Trump said some mean things about some black people. Hardly uncommon for people his age. Not an excuse but it just isn’t all that uncommon. Do you really believe Biden has never said some racist shit when around people he thinks wouldn’t say anything? He says borderline shit now into microphones as the President. I don’t think Biden is an actual racist though. He’s just from a generation that says things we all cringe at now.
I don’t want to speak for anyone else but Id much rather someone say something mean about me without me every knowing than being rounded up and thrown into a concentration camp.

BTW the claim was Trump was the least Christian President.
Said? You do not want to know what his beliefs are, and what he has said AND done. Do not bother reading the article or checking on what it says.

I am making excuses. Sure.

Here is a Jew who worked for Trump for 10 years. He knows Trump, while you do not. He is not making any excuses.

Said? You do not want to know what his beliefs are, and what he has said AND done. Do not bother reading the article or checking on what it says.

I am making excuses. Sure.

Here is a Jew who worked for Trump for 10 years. He knows Trump, while you do not. He is not making any excuses.

Is the most racist thing Trump has done in your mind worse than putting 125k people into internment camps because of their race? Yes or no?

Is it worse than what Jackson did on the trail of tears?

is it worse than resegregation of the armed forces?

Is the most racist thing Trump has done in your mind worse than putting 125k people into internment camps because of their race? Yes or no?

Is it worse than what Jackson did on the trail of tears?

is it worse than resegregation of the armed forces?
Those are nonsensical question because you do not wish to deal with Trump, how he was raised, what he believes in and that he has done in his 70 plus years.

Changing the subject will not get you to where you know Trump is. Who he is.

Is he a racist? Like his father was? YES.

That is the long and the short of it.

Those are nonsensical question because you do not wish to deal with Trump, how he was raised, what he believes in and that he has done in his 70 plus years.

Changing the subject will not get you to where you know Trump is. Who he is.

Is he a racist? Like his father was? YES.

That is the long and the short of it.
The contention was that Trump was the most unchristian president in history dumb ass. I’m sorry but I view what FDR, Jackson ans Wilson did as far less Christian than anything Trump may or may ot have done. Either read and keep up with the thread or fuck off. I dint much care either way.

The contention was that Trump was the most unchristian president in history dumb ass. I’m sorry but I view what FDR, Jackson ans Wilson did as far less Christian than anything Trump may or may ot have done. Either read and keep up with the thread or fuck off. I dint much care either way.
The thread is about how Trump wants to gaslight American Jews.

Time for you to shove off. :)

I guess I'll just leave this right here.

The similarities just keep coming. And no one in his party will say a thing.

FfMXYchWIAE7ZTl

Maybe I'm slow tonight. As the thread starter here -- you can surely walk me thru the psychology of the OUTRAGE and scorn that this observation should evoke.

Not getting it. American Jews WERE largely supporting a party that not only bad-mouths people of faith and the Bible -- but supports every meme and movement to demean Israel and wish them harm. That's illogical. But times are changing. Some of the biggest Conservative (not neccessarily Republican icons are now Jews who fled the Dem party.

And like the Dem party is BLEEDING Black and Hispanic support as each year and Dem mismanaged crisis passes -- so it will be with the Jewish vote.

Forum List

Back