Trump: "US Jews need to get their act together, before it's too late"

The Israeli right is NOT authoritarian and Neo fascist.

It is defending the country from those on the Israeli left and Muslims and Christians who want to see Israel destroyed.

Thank you.

And that is what Trump is warning you about. The LEFT is not your friend. Certain groups are not allowed to defend themselves in the minds of libs. For some reasons, Isreal and Jews fall in that category.

And that is what Trump is warning you about. The LEFT is not your friend. Certain groups are not allowed to defend themselves in the minds of libs. For some reasons, Isreal and Jews fall in that category.
It is almost comical how day after day, the overwhelming expression of antisemitism on this forum and other political forums on the net comes from the left yet his stubborn preconceptions blind him to this obvious fact.

Group identity outweighs everything else to him and far too many like him.

It is almost comical how day after day, the overwhelming expression of antisemitism on this forum and other political forums on the net comes from the left yet his stubborn preconceptions blind him to this obvious fact.

Group identity outweighs everything else to him and far too many like him.

Their fellow libs are welcoming in Muslims by the literal boatload, and the lib jews see no connection between that and rising antisemetic violence.

It is delusional.

Their fellow libs are welcoming in Muslims by the literal boatload, and the lib jews see no connection between that and rising antisemetic violence.

It is delusional.
It’s the “ Far Right”
And Mythical Kluxers and Militia ... 😆

It is delusional.
All the while thinking Hamas' stated objective of killing Jews "until they hide behind rocks and trees" is just an idle threat and has nothing to do with Islam despite the fact it is quoted directly from the Koran.

He’s right. Trump was a huge friend of Israel, and the Dem party is hostile towards Israel. So odd that American Jews tend to vote Dem.

there is a golden social rule in for NY Jews: people from Brooklyn can move to Queens or Staten Island

Manhattan, The Bronx or heaven forbid New Jersey were a bridge too far.

Jews can guardedly befriend Italians who can guardedly befriend Greeks

I'm sure Trump knows all this, since he's a true New Yorker!

He’s right. Trump was a huge friend of Israel, and the Dem party is hostile towards Israel. So odd that American Jews tend to vote Dem.
My ancestors came from Wales. My last name is very Welsh.

But that doesn't mean I want any more of my hard-earned tax dollars spent on Wales than we already waste.

Those Jews who support Democrats are desperate to be their "good Jew," as Reinhard Heydrich called them in the outstanding movie Conspiracy. Those are California and New York Jews. Texas Jews are simply Texans who worship on Saturday, as Seventh Day Adventists do.

Israeli Jews are Jews who have read history and had enough. They know the way to avoid being slaughtered is to be prepared to be the slaughterer. American Jews know that also, but their ancestors cast their lot in with America's ability in that area.

Nice! I used to own the Israeli version of the Browning-designed 9mm Hi-Power....and I even bought 500 Israeli-made 9mm rounds to shoot out of it. While not Jewish myself, I also belong to Jews for the Preservation of Firearms Ownership (JPFO)...a Jewish version of the NRA, simply because I like to be different and they are less poser-like than the NRA. Too bad more Jews aren't members of JPFO and choose to side with the Nazis instead.
"Look at me! I've got guns!!!!" :heehee: Sorry, the over-compensating is just too obvious to miss.

It's really odd sure enough.....That said when most folks think of Jews they think of the NYC variety..... Rural Jews are much different, or at least the ones in my AO are when it comes to 2A.
Could that not be said of all people?

Most Non

Most Non Practicing Liberal American Jews are from a long line of Marxists dating back to Sacco & Vanzetti era and the Triangle Shirtwaist Factory Fire
And they honestly could give a shit about The New South Africa in the Midfle East ( Israel)
Sacco and Vanzetti were Italian. You aren't very bright, are you?

I guess I'll just leave this right here.

The similarities just keep coming. And no one in his party will say a thing.

FfMXYchWIAE7ZTl
You don’t like President Trump being so pro-Israel?

You don’t like President Trump being so pro-Israel?
You're not going to understand this. But I have a moment.

What I don't like is that so many in this country adore a man-child who lacks the intelligence, adult awareness, dignity, temperament and fundamental self esteem that would stop him from even CONSIDERING writing something like that. These are the words and behaviors of a self-centered adolescent, not an adult who represents so many Americans. And although I've seen this level of behavior hundreds of times from him now, I just can't get used to it. I grieve for the America I thought we were.

Someone like you will not understand this. But you're welcome anyway.

Trump is an antisemite. He is not for Israel. Only for the votes.

But thanks for the attempted gaslighting. Just as good as Trump's.

The Democratic Party is not hostile to Israel. A few people who are, like the two Muslim women, does not make all Democrats hostile to Israel.

Not odd at all that American Jews choose to vote for Democracy to remain a fact in the US. Not odd at all.

Think what you will. But the majority of American Jews are not going to be gaslighted by loyalty and other false accusations to make them vote Republicans.

Forum List

Back