Trump: "US Jews need to get their act together, before it's too late"

Originally posted by Seymor Flops
That they see themselves as Americans

Yeah, american Jews see themselves as Americans first and Jews second, alright...

Maybe that's why they spent an entire century trying to change american immigration laws to create a non-white majority in America that would be less threatening to them.

With jewish "patriots" like these America doesn't even need bin Laden.

You do not know this, but that is a very Antisemitc post you have just typed.

Next time, find out what is NOT antisemitic to say before you post it.
The traditional canards of antisemitism have to do with innate Jewish perfidy, the themes involving Jewish control over non Jews, undue Jewish power, Jews being loyal only to Jews and Jewish secrecy.

His point that Jews in America are loyal Americans actually runs COUNTER to antisemitism in this particular regard.

Yeah, american Jews see themselves as Americans first and Jews second, alright...

Maybe that's why they spent an entire century trying to change american immigration laws to create a non-white majority in America that would be less threatening to them.

Dump the muslims in their neighborhoods and watch diversity work its magic

Anti-semitism is baked into the MAGAt Right.
1665937370577.png

Jews are heavily in the media and the performing arts, as nomadic people who settle in the USA often were. So, it could be expected that they are Democrats and Democrats do not support Israel. Neither do RINOs.

Trump is correct in that U.S. Evangelicals are more firmly committed to supporting Israel than U.S. Jews. His mistake is thinking that U.S. Jews are obligated to support Israel. Their ancestors fled middle eastern politics. They first went to Europe and found it a shithole also, so they moved to the U.S. That they see themselves as Americans and not displaced Israelis is something Trump should applaud.
Fundies support Israel because they fantasize about the "End Times".

In other words, you have some vague objection that you fear to express since it would make you look foolish, or overly sensitive or both.

Educate yourself on the difference between disagreement and racism.

Or if you insist that "racist" means "disagrees with me," come up with a new term for not liking people of other races or ethnicities due to their race or ethnicity.

I'll allow other posters to read my post and say what, if anything, the find anti-Semetic in it:

Jews are heavily in the media and the performing arts, as nomadic people who settle in the USA often were. So, it could be expected that they are Democrats and Democrats do not support Israel. Neither do RINOs.

Trump is correct in that U.S. Evangelicals are more firmly committed to supporting Israel than U.S. Jews. His mistake is thinking that U.S. Jews are obligated to support Israel. Their ancestors fled middle eastern politics. They first went to Europe and found it a shithole also, so they moved to the U.S. That they see themselves as Americans and not displaced Israelis is something Trump should applaud.
Keep showing your ignorance. Do not do the homework of knowing what in those paragraphs are antisemitic in nature and keep repeating them because you cannot stop believing that they are NOT antisemitic.

Giving me a dressing down just as Trump did to all Jews who did not vote, and would not vote for him.

He understood that he was being antisemitic. But he did it to get more votes.

You have no understanding at all of what you posted about those paragraphs. And will never will have any interest in finding out. I am not here, on this thread, which is not about what you are trying to turn it into, going to educate you about it.

Now, THAT is antisemitism in action, folks.

‘Trump: "US Jews need to get their act together, before it's too late"’

Trump is both ignorant and a liar.

Trump’s lie is predicated on the myth that every Jewish American perceives Israel the same way, and the myth that the status of Israel is relevant to the lives of every Jewish American.

Yeah, US Jews did not even respond to Israeli marketing. Us Gentiles sure did though. ;)

View attachment 710893
Nice! I used to own the Israeli version of the Browning-designed 9mm Hi-Power....and I even bought 500 Israeli-made 9mm rounds to shoot out of it. While not Jewish myself, I also belong to Jews for the Preservation of Firearms Ownership (JPFO)...a Jewish version of the NRA, simply because I like to be different and they are less poser-like than the NRA. Too bad more Jews aren't members of JPFO and choose to side with the Nazis instead.

Last edited:
The traditional canards of antisemitism have to do with innate Jewish perfidy, the themes involving Jewish control over non Jews, undue Jewish power, Jews being loyal only to Jews and Jewish secrecy.

His point that Jews in America are loyal Americans actually runs COUNTER to antisemitism in this particular regard.
American Jews ARE loyal to both the US and Israel.

Most vote on the issues and any President being pro Israel or not has nothing to do with who they vote for.

Anti-semitism is baked into the MAGAt Right.
As a Practitioner of Judaism
And Pro Trump Ultra Conservative Militia inspired Shasta County Recall voter I can honestly say all the hatred of Practicing Jews and for the State of Israel comes from Far Left & Left Pro Arab Pro Palestinian Anti colonialists ...

Keep showing your ignorance. Do not do the homework of knowing what in those paragraphs are antisemitic in nature and keep repeating them because you cannot stop believing that they are NOT antisemitic.

Giving me a dressing down just as Trump did to all Jews who did not vote, and would not vote for him.

He understood that he was being antisemitic. But he did it to get more votes.

You have no understanding at all of what you posted about those paragraphs. And will never will have any interest in finding out. I am not here, on this thread, which is not about what you are trying to turn it into, going to educate you about it.
You could have saved all that typing but just one sentence: Your post is anti-Semetic because . . .

I will look again:

I see nothing anti-Semetic. What do you see that you think is anti-Semetic?

Nice! I used to own the Israeli version of the Browning-designed 9mm Hi-Power....and I even bought 500 Israeli-made 9mm rounds to shoot out of it. While not Jewish myself, I also belong to Jew for the Preservation of Firearms Ownership (JPFO)...a Jewish version of the NRA, simply because I like to be different and they are less poser-like than the NRA. Too bad more Jews aren't members of JPFO and choose to side with the Nazis instead.

^^^^^^^^
Here's more truth!!

You could have saved all that typing but just one sentence: Your post is anti-Semetic because . . .

I will look again:

I see nothing anti-Semetic. What do you see that you think is anti-Semetic?
Play at being dumb all you want. I cannot take a horse to water.

Forum List

Back