Trump uses the DOJ as Auto Makers don't lower their mpg standards

Status
Not open for further replies.
President Trump fighting for Americans again, refuses to allow creepy California to dictate to the rest of the country. Good job Trump. Rot in hell Dem's.
So you want future cars to cost you more money in gas? Is that your final answer?

A small house in California cost $800,000 and you want to talk about saving $100 a month on gas?? Wow, just wow.

President Trump fighting for Americans again, refuses to allow creepy California to dictate to the rest of the country. Good job Trump. Rot in hell Dem's.
So you want future cars to cost you more money in gas? Is that your final answer?

In a free country, shouldn't that be the choice of the individual instead of the government?
And you don't believe it's the govt's job to try and keep our air that you breathe as clean as possible?

They are going beyond that. It's like if government forced Henry Ford to develop fuel injection before being allowed to sell any of his Model T's.

Hussein set the standards to unrealistic levels for the auto manufacturers to meet. The only way to meet those standards in four or five years is if the bodies of the cars are aluminum foil and the engine plastic.

In other words it's government force to have everybody drive at least a partially electric car. We don't want those garbage electric cars. We want real cars, and that should be our choice.

In a free country, shouldn't that be the choice of the individual instead of the government?

Its a question of safety. HP and torque has helped me avoid countless accidents. Driving some gutless shit of a 'green' aluminum can death trap to save $100 a month in gas money is laughable.

Trump uses the DOJ as Auto Makers don't lower their mpg standards

Repeating for Truth's sake:

Thats because California and colluding to break the law with the auto makers in order to set their own mileage standards other than federal standards, and will then in turn block other autos from being sold in the state. As usual Democrats are lawless corrupt pieces of shit who don't give a fuck about the law

Talk about crony capitalism, this is the ultimate corrupt abomination of state & big auto collusion, and look who is doing it: Democrats!

A small house in California cost $800,000 and you want to talk about saving $100 a month on gas?? Wow, just wow.

Nobody is saving anything. If they were, these toy cars wouldn't have to be subsidized or forced on people. The market would take care of that itself.

What they don't understand about commodities is that the less you use, the more of it there is, and prices drop when that happens. That's why in slow economic times, the price of gasoline drops; less people using gas to go to work.

And you don't believe it's the govt's job to try and keep our air that you breathe as clean as possible?

Have you visited California? (Blues said sarcastically) Their air is polluted. Their water is even more polluted from repeated raw sewage spills into rivers and oceans. Filth and garbage are piled up everywhere. They pave over the environment obliterating it. 100's of thousands live on the streets in shanty huts built from tarps and cardboard boxes. Right lets all follow California's lead. :icon_rolleyes:

So now you think you live in a free country? :lol:

Without gov regs sometimes, business wouldn't move. And I happen to like cars that keep going farther on the same amount of energy. it's good for my wallet AND the environment. Win-win.

Look if we really wanted to improve mileage we'd adopt diesel engines as Europe has done they crush gas engines on mileage. But liberals hate diesels in the US.

Its a question of safety. HP and torque has helped me avoid countless accidents. Driving some gutless shit of a 'green' aluminum can death trap to save $100 a month in gas money is laughable.

It's not so much about money. Some people think they're saving the world by driving those things. When they come to the understanding that not everybody is on their crusade, they get upset and want to force people on the same bus.

It's just like what happened here. They county council people voted to get rid of plastic bags. They want everybody to buy their own bags, haul them to the store, and haul them back home when they fill them with groceries. The state is fighting their decision.

If they can't stop the county from doing that, then stores are going to have to inspect each bag to make sure nobody is shop lifting; putting merchandise in the bag and getting past the checkout. It's nothing but a problem, and won't do squat for the environment. But again, a small group of crusaders that want to force people into their way of thinking.

Nobody is saving anything. If they were, these toy cars wouldn't have to be subsidized or forced on people. The market would take care of that itself.

What they don't understand about commodities is that the less you use, the more of it there is, and prices drop when that happens. That's why in slow economic times, the price of gasoline drops; less people using gas to go to work.

And my 8,700 lb heavy duty diesel truck gets 20mpg and the engine/vehicle will easily last 400k miles. Try to get that long term economics from some shit box small car, not happening.

Look if we really wanted to improve mileage we'd adopt diesel engines as Europe has done they crush gas engines on mileage. But liberals hate diesels in the US.

Actually I have a much better idea for Trump that would make most people happy.

We run our country on a four day work week instead of five. You're at work anyway, what's two more hours a day?

That means a three day weekend for most people, and one less day of rush hour to and from work. That would have to save a ton of gas and diesel. We have a few customers that already have that schedule, and I haven't met one worker that doesn't love it.

Three consistent days with your family, saving on fuel which would lower the price, there is very few if any negatives to this plan.

Without gov regs sometimes, business wouldn't move. And I happen to like cars that keep going farther on the same amount of energy. it's good for my wallet AND the environment. Win-win.

And I think that's great. But it's a choice for you. You want nobody else to have that choice. You want them to drive what you want to drive.
Show me someone who wants to pay more for gas (lower mpg) and I'll show you an idiot.

It's not so much about money. Some people think they're saving the world by driving those things. When they come to the understanding that not everybody is on their crusade, they get upset and want to force people on the same bus.

It's just like what happened here. They county council people voted to get rid of plastic bags. They want everybody to buy their own bags, haul them to the store, and haul them back home when they fill them with groceries. The state is fighting their decision.

If they can't stop the county from doing that, then stores are going to have to inspect each bag to make sure nobody is shop lifting; putting merchandise in the bag and getting past the checkout. It's nothing but a problem, and won't do squat for the environment. But again, a small group of crusaders that want to force people into their way of thinking.

Brother I'm old enough to have watched the left fail in a complete circle. We used to use renewable environmentally friendly brown paper grocery bags. Then the all knowing left demanded that we save trees by switching to plastic bags and BAN paper bags. Now after making a complete mess of the environment with their damn plastic bags the all knowing left have demanded we BAN plastic bags and go back to brown paper bags. There isn't a dumber group of people on planet earth than the left.

Because you like flushing your money down the poop chute? Does Trump shit that much gold out his ass that you'll go along with absolutely anything?

It's not about you having to buy a smaller... car. It's about the same models having lower mpg than before under Trump\s plan. Gawd, yoor stoopid.

Actually I have a much better idea for Trump that would make most people happy.

We run our country on a four day work week instead of five. You're at work anyway, what's two more hours a day?

That means a three day weekend for most people, and one less day of rush hour to and from work. That would have to save a ton of gas and diesel. We have a few customers that already have that schedule, and I haven't met one worker that doesn't love it.

Three consistent days with your family, saving on fuel which would lower the price, there is very few if any negatives to this plan.

I hear you but here in the land of liberals our roads are clogged with stop and go traffic jams 7 days a week. They spent all the money on stupid liberal shit like light rail which nobody rides and refused to expand freeways trying to force people to take the bus and light rail. (face palm)

Even diesel cars would be forced to lower their mpg under Trump.

And I think that's great. But it's a choice for you. You want nobody else to have that choice. You want them to drive what you want to drive.
Show me someone who wants to pay more for gas (lower mpg) and I'll show you an idiot.

The vast majority of people on both sides of the isle prefer to drive SUV's and Trucks.

And my 8,700 lb heavy duty diesel truck gets 20mpg and the engine/vehicle will easily last 400k miles. Try to get that long term economics from some shit box small car, not happening.

And will still be worth something after 10 years.

Speaking of milage, DumBama also created CAFE standards for trucks as well. Trump rescinded that regulation months ago. But when at the repair shop, I asked the head mechanic what that would do for the price of trucks in the future?

He stated what DumBama wanted was an impossible standard to meet, and it would likely cost an extra 50 thousand dollars per truck. Trucks today cost an extra 20 grand more for all the worthless pollution stuff on it already.

My tractor and trailer get (on average) 6.5 miles to a gallon. How much better can you get than that? At times I'm hauling over 40,000 lbs of freight.

Because you like flushing your money down the poop chute? Does Trump shit that much gold out his ass that you'll go along with absolutely anything?

Now you are just trolling. :eusa_hand:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back