Trump/Vance childcare cost solution...

Harpy Eagle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2017

So, one of the ways that you might be able to relieve a little bit of pressure on people who are paying so much for daycare is make is so that maybe, grandma and grandpa wants to help out a little bit more.

“Or maybe there’s an aunt or uncle that wants to help out a little bit more. If that happens you relieve some of the pressure on all the resources that we’re spending in daycare.”

So, mooching off family members is the plan to lower the cost of childcare?

Seems there are a few holes in this plan.

So, one of the ways that you might be able to relieve a little bit of pressure on people who are paying so much for daycare is make is so that maybe, grandma and grandpa wants to help out a little bit more.

“Or maybe there’s an aunt or uncle that wants to help out a little bit more. If that happens you relieve some of the pressure on all the resources that we’re spending in daycare.”

Progs caused all of this. All the social agendas that was the road to utopia. The solutions caused problems. And the solutions to the problems caused, caused more problems. And so on. Truthfully it costs more for a woman to work than a man. As the taxpayers get reamed paying for all of the issues caused from feminism that morphed into 3rd generation extreme radical feminism. Telling you the truth is not going to change your reaction to what I typed.

Progs caused all of this. All the social agendas that was the road to utopia. The solutions caused problems. And the solutions to the problems caused, caused more problems. And so on. Truthfully it costs more for a woman to work than a man. As the taxpayers get reamed paying for all of the issues caused from feminism that morphed into 3rd generation extreme radical feminism. Telling you the truth is not going to change your reaction to what I typed.
Are you sure it was the progs and not the frogs that caused this? Let`s leave the women barefoot in the kitchen and replace them with illegal immigrants. Would you hate them as much as you hate these women who are challenging your manhood by working?

How is childcare anyone's but the parents' responsibility? If you can't afford to take care of your child, you shouldn't have children. I could see helping old people who need aid more than children.

How is childcare anyone's but the parents' responsibility? If you can't afford to take care of your child, you shouldn't have children.

Which is what happening. With independence and the cost of living women are not staying barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen. Resulting in lower birth rates. Lower birth rates means avoiding high child care costs, but it means fewer children. Fewer children mean less people in the workforce. Few legal people in the workforce means lower tax revenues straining budgets. Fewer legal people in the workforce pushes businesses to hire illegal aliens or to import temporary workers.

I could see helping old people who need aid more than children.

But with the push to not have children because of high child care costs there are fewer people in the workforce to fund care for the old and to be the care givers.

WW

How is childcare anyone's but the parents' responsibility? If you can't afford to take care of your child, you shouldn't have children. I could see helping old people who need aid more than children.

Which are what many are doing and it seems to be getting Vance all pissed off.

Why would Vance be getting all butt hurt over people being responsible?

Mooching? Grandparents have always been the ones to step in and help, what is wrong with family helping family?

Are you sure it was the progs and not the frogs that caused this? Let`s leave the women barefoot in the kitchen and replace them with illegal immigrants. Would you hate them as much as you hate these women who are challenging your manhood by working?
What a bunch of progressive B.S, the Government want two family incomes so they can garner more taxes period, it has nothing to do with empowering women.

Which is what happening. With independence and the cost of living women are not staying barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen. Resulting in lower birth rates. Lower birth rates means avoiding high child care costs, but it means fewer children. Fewer children mean less people in the workforce. Few legal people in the workforce means lower tax revenues straining budgets. Fewer legal people in the workforce pushes businesses to hire illegal aliens or to import temporary workers.

But with the push to not have children because of high child care costs there are fewer people in the workforce to fund care for the old and to be the care givers.

WW
You make some logical points, all of which scream for smaller government and budgets. Modernization and technology could also help offset a smaller workforce.

But with the push to not have children because of high child care costs there are fewer people in the workforce to fund care for the old and to be the care givers. WW
What we are seeing is the value of traditional family values, i.e. the "nuclear family". In our family there are two sets of grandparents to help with childcare. Families that have traditional values of helping whenever possible maintains the population and the workforce.
Democrats prefer to abort babies so they are not inconvenienced.

Keeping a healthy and intelligent population is hard work.

You make some logical points, all of which scream for smaller government and budgets. Modernization and technology could also help offset a smaller workforce.
I'm hoping that Elon and Vivek can shrink the size and cost of government, sending the costs of education, welfare, and Medicaid back to the states. Plus eliminate as many useless jobs as possible.

What we are seeing is the value of traditional family values, i.e. the "nuclear family". In our family there are two sets of grandparents to help with childcare. Families that have traditional values of helping whenever possible maintains the population and the workforce.
Democrats prefer to abort babies so they are not inconvenienced.

Keeping a healthy and intelligent population is hard work.

Well, what do you want a woman to do?

If she is pregnant and knows she can’t work and pay for childcare she has to make a decision

Terminating a pregnancy you can’t afford is an option

If you tell her she can’t abort, you need to be willing to pay for childcare or welfare

What we are seeing is the value of traditional family values, i.e. the "nuclear family". In our family there are two sets of grandparents to help with childcare.

Not everyone is like you and lives next to the rest of their family so they can all help raise a set of kids they did not have.

I'm hoping that Elon and Vivek can shrink the size and cost of government, sending the costs of education, welfare, and Medicaid back to the states. Plus eliminate as many useless jobs as possible.

I hope you are not holding your breath waiting for these things to happen.

Well, what do you want a woman to do?
If she is pregnant and knows she can’t work and pay for childcare she has to make a decision
Terminating a pregnancy you can’t afford is an option
If you tell her she can’t abort, you need to be willing to pay for childcare or welfare
1. Tough choice for a woman. Abort or put the kid up for adoption. If she got paid as a surrogate it might be a compromise.

2. If she can't afford childcare I agree that her only choice is abortion, unless there is some kind of surrogate arrangement.

3. I'm trying to recall if there are options for the "father" to pay child support?

Forum List

Back