Trump video explains how to caucus in Iowa...He's a F'N GENIUS!

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
He doesn't need hoards of workers making phone calls, or knocking onthe doors, he simply shows those that want to vote for him in IOWA just how simple it is to do it!

The Hill ^ | 1/16/16 | Caitlin Yilek
Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump's campaign has released a video explaining to supporters how "easy" it is to caucus in Iowa for the candidate. "If you can write T-R-U-M-P, you have just caucused for Donald Trump, the only candidate who can make America great again," says Tana Goertz, the Iowa state co-chair for Trump’s presidential campaign. Goertz, a former contestant on "The Apprentice," reminds caucus-goers to arrive early as the night starts promptly with the Pledge of Allegiance at 7 p.m. She explains how to find your caucus location and how to register as a Republican "to vote for Donald...

Thanks for letting us know you're a F'n idiot... But we all knew this already!

Giving spelling lessons on how to spell "Trump" is tantamount to calling Iowans, idiots.......But, hey, this country needs Trump fans....like you...for the continuing viability of having folks who could work at McDonalds'.

• Banned

Giving spelling lessons on how to spell "Trump" is tantamount to calling Iowans, idiots.......But, hey, this country needs Trump fans....like you...for the continuing viability of having folks who could work at McDonalds'.

Funny thing is you couldn't get a job at a McDonalds, they do have their standards and you fall way below them!

• Banned

He visited 57 seven states and that DIDN'T include Alaska and Hawaii.

He even paused and THOUGHT ABOUT the number prior to opening his lying mouth.

obama, the worst president. EVER.

"But .... he's black! so we won't let him fail! You're a racist for saying he's lying!"

<blink, blink>

I effing hate leftists.

Future historians will record that the rise of Donald Trump heralded the demise of American democracy.

Future historians will record that the rise of Donald Trump heralded the demise of American democracy.

Always remember (and based on your avatar)

Trump: "I will make America great again"

Mussolini: "I will make Italy great again"

Find that book in fiction, next to "The Obamanation, America's greatest president!"

Please list a link to Mussolini saying that..... What a :ahole-1:, didn't think anyone would challenge his bullshit!

Please list a link to Mussolini saying that..... What a :ahole-1:, didn't think anyone would challenge his bullshit!
Here's a Mussolini quote you might like......" Fascism should rightly be called corporatism , as it is a merger of corporate and government power."

Here's a Mussolini quote you might like......" Fascism should rightly be called corporatism , as it is a merger of corporate and government power."

Yes, the Obumanation believes strongly in that!

Similar to Trump, Mussolini promised to “Make Italy Great Again” by building a new Roman Empire. To do this, he commandeered the resources of Ethiopia in the same way Trump promises to confiscate the oil of Iraq and ISIS.
David Ramsey Steele, “The Mystery of Fascism,” Liberty, Vol. 15, no. 11, Nov. 2001.

Forum List

Back