Trump Virtues

I agree with the OP, So obviously I already did.
See this is where you go full pussy-bitch mode.

Write out in your own writing what you think are the virtues of Donald Trump. You're too much of a chickenshit coward to write it out because the moment you say he is honest, moral, decent, or has integrity...you'll confirm to everyone what most of us already know...that you're a fucking lunatic.

See this is where you go full pussy-bitch mode.

Write out in your own writing what you think are the virtues of Donald Trump. You're too much of a chickenshit coward to write it out because the moment you say he is honest, moral, decent, or has integrity...you'll confirm to everyone what most of us already know...that you're a fucking lunatic.
Address the OP….it was all laid out there…hell, you don’t even have to read big words and stuff, just watch and listen….Until you do that, bug off.

This man is right on....No one need respond if they can't take the 18 mins to listen to his speech....

Mark Levin played this on his radio show, I listened to it on his podcast....it is great...

1663267019398.png

It really is amazing how Trumpsters attack any criticism of their hero as TDS -- "he's not even in office, he's really in your head!" -- yet continually post new threads about how wonderful he is.

Of all the projection practiced by today's GQP, this is the most glaring and most disturbing. This is the true TDS. They have sold their souls to this man, their metrosexual billionaire hero.

You really seek attention, don't you? You're on like every thread as post #2. Then you whine when you get responses like you didn't know people could read your posts on public message boards.

Poor guy ...

:itsok:

Did you think it was funny ...When our failed President trump came out with divisive, hate filled rants, meant to rip into his political opposition, calling American's 'a threat to our nation', that can only be seen as an attempt to pit American's against each other, and the wish that the cold civil war, heat up....That to me is the real treason. It was treason even before he instigated an insurrection, or when he stole all those top secret papers.

Democrats: You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! ....

Trump: You're the racist

Democrats: OH MY GOD!!!!!!! You are so divisive!!!!!!!!

BULLSHIT: Shits in his pants, burps, gives up and walks away ....

Democrats: You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! ....

Trump: You're the racist

Democrats: OH MY GOD!!!!!!! You are so divisive!!!!!!!!

BULLSHIT: Shits in his pants, burps, gives up and walks away ....
Your cult doesn't even consider reality any more does it?

Forum List

Back