Trump Virtues

By following their lead. By using government to fight the culture war.
That is a symptom of the WokeComm's agenda...While they accuse their political opponents of being fascist, it is exactly their own goal...

"The woke comms control all the cultural, and economic centers of power in the country from where they ruthlessly push their agenda. That agenda rests on the conviction that America is thoroughly bad (systemically racist) and must be destroyed. As Trump once said, “their goal is not a better America, their goal is the end of America." Make no mistake, we are in the midst of a cold civil war."

No it's not funny, it's pathetic. Trump is the worst human being in the history of this Country to ever enter politics. And they made him POTUS. Trump has torn this Country in half for his own self seving gain & has accomplished in the past 6 years what our enemies have been trying to do for decades. Not only that but he did it with the help of the GOP who still support him even during this latest fiasco. They're no better then he is.
"If there is one thing that the American people know about Donald Trump is that he, unlike the woke comms, loves America and wishes to preserve it. Trump is unreservedly, unquestionably proAmerican. He makes no apologies for America’s past. Trump is a refreshing break from the guilt and self-loathing that mark our age. "

That's the question to me. Everything else is fuckin' noise and hopefully temporary.

So I listen to what they say and watch what they do, trying to figure out what this really is at its core.
This is at its core, a rejection of woke communism that you embrace....

"A large part of Trump’s appeal was that he was a bona fide outsider. He distrusted the so-called “experts” who believe they know better than the average American how to run the country. This distrust was appealing to Trump’s base who believe, and with good reason, that it is the “experts” who have created the despotic mess in which we find ourselves. "

Another that didn't listen to the speech....Disqualified.
I didn't listen either. Because no manner of feigned virtue can compensate for the behavior of a pathologically lying, sexual abusing, sociopathic narcissist.

This is why it's impossible to communicate with people in alternate realities.

There is just no way to respond to this.
So, unless we embrace your vision for the country, then you won't engage....typical...Why are you so afraid to engage your opponents?

I usually vote Libertarian. But there are endless options. You don't have to support shitty leaders. True Story™
Oh, but I thought contrarians like you thought that the US was locked in a "duopoly"? Now there are endless candidates...

So, tell me, voting for people that don't have the ability to garner 1% of the vote, what do you suppose that does? Which of the major parties does it help?

Ok, then you have nothing to add then....
You act as though any rational person could, or should, be persuaded to think differently about Trump by virtue of listening to the blind adoration of a cultist spewing nonsense.

You act as though any rational person could be persuaded to think differently about Trump by virtue of listening to the blind adoration of a cultist spewing nonsense.
No, I, from the start of this thread offered a perspective. Offered from a Conservative think tank...But, like most differing political stances, when it doesn't comport with your views, you have nothing to offer other than dismissal and and personal attack...In many cases without even viewing, or reading the material offered to discuss...Therefore your opinion is shit...have a nice day.

Oh, but I thought contrarians like you thought that the US was locked in a "duopoly"? Now there are endless candidates...
There always have been. We're not locked into anything. The major parties have managed to convince stupid people that they are the only options, but it's not true.

So, tell me, voting for people that don't have the ability to garner 1% of the vote, what do you suppose that does? Which of the major parties does it help?
It "helps" whichever party you vote for. No one else. The suggestion that it does is just a lie. A lot of sorry suckers believe it, but it's just not so.

It's hard to believe we're still having this tedious argument. You stupid fuckers are voting for bad candidates on purpose. You suck.

So, unless we embrace your vision for the country, then you won't engage....typical...Why are you so afraid to engage your opponents?
I have not yet figured out a way to communicate with people who exist in a different reality.

For example, I'm a better and more informed capitalist than you could ever dream of being, and yet you are convinced that I'm a communist.

You're certainly free to believe that. But I'm not required to engage, since I already know where such conversations would go. That's boring. You are boring. All you know to do is spin and attack.

There always have been. We're not locked into anything. The major parties have managed to convince stupid people that they are the only options, but it's not true.

It "helps" whichever party you vote for. No one else. The suggestion that it does is just a lie. A lot of sorry suckers believe it, but it's just not so.

It's hard to believe we're still having this tedious argument. You stupid fuckers are voting for bad candidates on purpose. You suck.
Nah, with your "principled stand" you are helping no one...A candidate who won't even garner enough support to qualify for ballots in all of the states has NO CHANCE...That is the epitome of throwing your vote away dummy...

The myopic, half-inch-deep thinking of the ends of the spectrum is fucking killing us.

Forum List

Back