Status
Not open for further replies.
But at least Trump will keep them safe from Mexicans and Muslims
Trump will also not confiscate their guns

A fair trade for giving up your healthcare by Trump voters

But at least Trump will keep them safe from Mexicans and Muslims
Trump will also not confiscate their guns

A fair trade for giving up your healthcare by Trump voters
Indeed it is. :) I haven't gone to a doctor in years....no need to. I find natural solutions at home or at least try them BEFORE going to a doctor to pump me full of drugs.

If we are the most adversely affected and still for it, then you progressives need to stop crying about it.

You're not still "for it." By and large, you and your backward ilk hate the healthcare plan (you were just too stupid to know that Obama was HELPING you).

Y'all just love Trump's racism and bigotry enough to overlook it, I guess.

Indeed it is. :) I haven't gone to a doctor in years....no need to. I find natural solutions at home or at least try them BEFORE going to a doctor to pump me full of drugs.

Apple cider vinegar solves more medical issues than the Mayo Clinic.

Nope. Thanks to CONservative and Libtard economic policies we are poor so we get medicaid...well I get it because I am disabled wife and kids get it because we fall below the income levels so we don't need it.

Your medicaid will be pried from your cold, dead hands.

So sayeth Lord Ryan.
Cool. Not like I care....If I am THAT ill I will just go to hospital and they can bill my ass and I won't pay :). See we both can play the EXTREME game. We COULD afford insurance if borders between states were gone when it came to purchasing insurance...and we certainly would! I hate the medicaid here....its not as bad as other states but it can be better.

Apple cider vinegar solves more medical issues than the Mayo Clinic.
Yep. I do oil pulling every morning for my teeth. Dentist wants to do scaling etc but I am trying a natural cure and using natural toothpaste....among other things.

Nope. Thanks to CONservative and Libtard economic policies we are poor so we get medicaid...well I get it because I am disabled wife and kids get it because we fall below the income levels so we don't need it.

So sayeth Lord Ryan.
Cool. Not like I care....If I am THAT ill I will just go to hospital and they can bill my ass and I won't pay :). See we both can play the EXTREME game. We COULD afford insurance if borders between states were gone when it came to purchasing insurance...and we certainly would! I hate the medicaid here....its not as bad as other states but it can be better.

Insurance companies wouldn't even cross borders if borders were open. That's another myth that your Lord Hannity told you. You really enjoy the bedtime fairy tales, don't you?

So sayeth Lord Ryan.

Insurance companies wouldn't even cross borders if borders were open. That's another myth that your Lord Hannity told you. You really enjoy the bedtime fairy tales, don't you?
LOL Really? Their goal is to make money is it not? What better way to make money than to be open to MILLIONS more people? Good lord....you are horrible with the outrageous crap.As it is anyways the bill won't pass so why worry?!

So sayeth Lord Ryan.

LOL Really? Their goal is to make money is it not? What better way to make money than to be open to MILLIONS more people? Good lord....you are horrible with the outrageous crap.As it is anyways the bill won't pass so why worry?!

The work involved with adapting your policies to 50 different sets of rules is costly, that's why.

If you're too stupid and uninformed on a topic, why engage?

What the Op doesn't realize is that most Americans can't afford the deductible on obamacare. So it's like not having insurance at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back