Trump Vows to Ban Immigrants Who ‘Don’t Like Our Religion’

To Trump
$$$$$$$
image.jpg

The First Amendment was meant to protect Christian religions not any other ones.

Any other belief in what the First was meant to do is absurd because the States that ratified the First had no intention of protecting other faiths. People are free to practice in the privacy of their homes other beliefs, but the public square was meant for Christians.

If anyone will not welcome you or listen to your words, leave that home or town and shake the dust off your feet. MT 10:14 (NIV)
None of that is true

All the Muzzies aren't a death cult, any more than all Christians are Branch Davidians or the goofy Jim Jones cult.
The Koran teaches what Hamas/ISIS practices.

The Branch Dividians were set up by the he Clinton Administration. I'm surprised you would be quick to follow me he party line. Reno and Clinton outright murdered these people to cover his affair with Lewinski.
Jim Jones did not follow Christ.

Last edited:
The Koran teaches what Hamas/ISIS practices.

The Branch Dividians were set up by the he Clinton Administration. Jim Jones did not follow Christ.
There are loonies who take anything they find to absurd extremes.

There was not a serious problem with radical nutbar Muzzies -not even Calypso Louie Farrakhan- until shitlibs started importing them.

There are loonies who take anything they find to absurd extremes.

There was not a serious problem with radical nutbar Muzzies -not even Calypso Louie Farrakhan- until shitlibs started importing them.
The "moderate Muslims" are CULTURAL Muslims, not real followers of Muhammad.

Like so many others you seem eager to accept Islam as a legitimate religion.

What Hamas is doing is actually COMMANDED. This is why you will find VERY FEW Muslims disagreeing with what they have done. Virtually ZERO in the Muslim world.

I read books that don't have pictures to color....Even ones with ribbon bookmarks in them....He's holding the book right-side-up, but backwards, dope.
Thxs for clearing that up for us Oldbum, maybe Trump will put a gold star up your ass.

The "moderate Muslims" are CULTURAL Muslims, not real followers of Muhammad.

Like so many others you seem eager to accept Islam as a legitimate religion.
No, I accept the peaceful Muslims that had assimilated into the society for decades prior...They were never a problem.
What Hamas is doing is actually COMMANDED. This is why you will find VERY FEW Muslims disagreeing with what they have done. Virtually ZERO in the Muslim world.
Then you deal with them as they are, and don't lump the harmless, law abiding ones in with them.

No, I accept the peaceful Muslims that had assimilated into the society for decades prior...They were never a problem.

Then you deal with them as they are, and don't lump the harmless, law abiding ones in with them.
The problem comes when they become a significant minority. It's happened EVERYWHERE. I'm a little surprised you don't understand this

Forum List

Back