Trump vows to save Hunter

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Moments after President Joe Biden’s son Hunter was found guilty on three felony charges for lying on a gun-purchase background-check form, President Donald Trump offered to defend the first son’s Second Amendment rights.

“Hunter Biden is a terrible person who has funneled millions of dollars from other countries to his father,” Trump said in a statement. “Even so, it is hard to blame him for wanting a gun, which he has a God-given right to have under the 2nd Amendment. Probably the greatest Amendment of them all, if we’re being totally honest.”

“His father, one of our worst presidents, is more concerned with making the gun control people happy, so he won’t have the courage to step in here and help Hunter. Don’t worry, Joe – I will Save your son after I get elected (for the third time)!”

I wonder if Joe will vote for Trump now.

:auiqs.jpg:

Moments after President Joe Biden’s son Hunter was found guilty on three felony charges for lying on a gun-purchase background-check form, President Donald Trump offered to defend the first son’s Second Amendment rights.

“Hunter Biden is a terrible person who has funneled millions of dollars from other countries to his father,” Trump said in a statement. “Even so, it is hard to blame him for wanting a gun, which he has a God-given right to have under the 2nd Amendment. Probably the greatest Amendment of them all, if we’re being totally honest.”

“His father, one of our worst presidents, is more concerned with making the gun control people happy, so he won’t have the courage to step in here and help Hunter. Don’t worry, Joe – I will Save your son after I get elected (for the third time)!”

I am sometimes amazed at how brash and funny Trump can be.

When has Trump even kept a promise to anyone???

Did he build the wall???

Did he balance the budget?????

Did he have 6% GDP Growth????

Did he build any infrastructure?????

Did he eliminate the trade deficit?????

Did he make working Americans rich again?????

Did he eliminate the national debt?????

Did he build the wall???

^^Trigger episode^^

^^Trigger episode^^

So you have nothing. Your concession is noted.

Trump doesn't even keep his promises to his wife, or his followers. He offered to pay for their legal fees if they were "loyal" and then he threw them under the bus when they made deals to tell the truth.

He sent a lawyer to act for Micheal Cohen to keep him from talking to the DOJ, and then threw Cohen in jail when Cohen stopped covering up for Trump.

All of those idiots who turned up in their blue suits and red ties at the trial wanted to be his running mate. Trump tried to have his last VP murdered by his mob, and they watched the testimony and what happened to the last loyal soldier Trump had.

Michael Cohen did every sleazy job Trump assigned him for 8 years, and Trump threw his ass in jail, and threatened his family. Allan Weisselberg had been loyal to Trump for more than 40 years and what has it got him. He's sitting in Ryker's Island having perjured himself to help Trump - again.

^^Trigger episode^^
I can't wait to see the gnashing of teeth and rending of garments when when Trump's bogus conviction is overturned on appeal.

victory.jpg

Sometimes he's just so damn good :auiqs.jpg:

“Hunter Biden is a terrible person who has funneled millions of dollars from other countries to his father,” Trump said in a statement.
First, that's a lie. Second, being a convicted felon and rapist with 3 outstanding indictments makes Trump someone who is in no position to judge anyone else.

And if ypu believe that he has a 30,000 square foot apartment to show you in New York

First, that's a lie. Second, being a convicted felon and rapist with 3 outstanding indictments makes Trump someone who is in no position to judge anyone else.
Trump is a firs class scumbag. When Covid first hit him & his W.H. goon squad such as Kushner figured it would hit only highly populated areas such as N.Y.C. etc in blue states. So they sandbagged the response until the virus swept the country causing a catastrophe with countless deaths.

That's the deranged criminal psycho the MAGA herd wants to reelect.

Did he build the wall???

Triggered Emoji GIF - Triggered Emoji Blow - Discover & Share GIFs

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Trump felon
January 6th
Safen effective democracy
Pop bang whizzz
Hunters guilty everything is fair and balanced now ...no really believe us ...trust the experts

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Did he build the wall???

I stopped reading at your first sentence. Here's an antidote:
tucks - Copy.jpg

Forum List

Back