TRUMP VP Choice

Who do you think should be Trump's running mate?

• Newt

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Carson

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Perry

• Christie

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Sessions

• Jindal

• Jan Brewer

• Huckabee

• Palin

• Other

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters

conserveguy877

Gold Member
Nov 25, 2015
I endorse Perry to be Trump's VP. So far right now I wont mind if it's Perry.

A. He's solid on the borders
B. He's good on lower taxes
C. He's still young enough to be a solid conservative
D. He's completely clear on those made up charges the media might have set up
E. Can help Trump talk to the establishments so they can unite the party with him
F. Can help him(along with some others) gain more respect from conservatives

Opinions can all change on Trumps VP choice through each week. So right now I wont mind Perry.

Gotta be Palin.

Let's go for big air here, just completely over the freakin' top.

I’m guessing Chris Christie…he’s done in NJ, was the first one to stand behind Donald, and can probably stomach the bullshit better than most; having to explain to Donald the branches of government, how many branches of the military there are, stuff like that.

Gotta be Palin.

giphy.gif

It's gotta be Perry over Palin to call out that fraud Bill Nye!

Gotta be Palin.

Yeah, you can't have a #2 who's smarter than the lead. Palin's prolly the only one that qualifies.

I was thinking more Pee Wee Herman.

Or perhaps...

maxresdefault.jpg

"I have very good brain!"

I'm sticking with Newt. Vast experience. A sense of humor. A knowledge of history. A negotiator. Knows all the players on both sides.

He might just offer Ryan redemption.

Young fella.....eight years to grow up, grow a backbone, yeah.....and weak enough at this point in life to be unable to screw up very much.

I'm sticking with Newt. Vast experience. A sense of humor. A knowledge of history. A negotiator. Knows all the players on both sides.

Trump might lean toward more conservative VP choice. Though, he could also decide to put Newt as a Supreme Court judge. I'd prefer that.

#1. Condoleezza Rice

#2. John Robert Bolton

Bolton may be one of the few people naturally meaner than Drumpf is. He's looking for a gig, would murder you in your sleep to get on TV. Perfect fit.

OMG that asshat literally walked right by me in DC one day before I even saw him coming.

I wasn't really in danger though. He was walking toward K street. And he looked obsessed.

Forum List

Back