Trump vs Clinton Debate.. Who wins?

I'm thinking Hillary's lack of personality, anger issues, mental and physical limitations will sink her regardless of her boring blah blah blah on the issues..
Clinton, by a mile (but only to adults). Trump voters will still pick their infant god, and pray to him.

I'm not sure I'll be able to withstand more than 20 minutes of Hillary's shrieking lying filth mouth so I may just check the news after on who won.
Do yourself a favor and use some common sense (for once) and don't watch. The only thing that will matter is Trump trying to swing his tiny limp dick and people get paid to report that shit the next day.

I'm thinking Hillary's lack of personality, anger issues, mental and physical limitations will sink her regardless of her boring blah blah blah on the issues..
Clinton, by a mile (but only to adults). Trump voters will still pick their infant god, and pray to him.

Welcome to the USMB JumpingPete ... :laugh:

(noobs get one free pass) .. :wink_2:

I'm not sure I'll be able to withstand more than 20 minutes of Hillary's shrieking lying filth mouth so I may just check the news after on who won.
Do yourself a favor and use some common sense (for once) and don't watch. The only thing that will matter is Trump trying to swing his tiny limp dick and people get paid to report that shit the next day.

You don't sound like a noob, you sound more like a typical left wing asshole..

How many left-wing assholes say screw the bullshit debates, it's a waste of time?

How many left-wing assholes say screw the bullshit debates, it's a waste of time?

The same ones that post in threads they're not actually interested in, is my guess.

The same ones that post in threads they're not actually interested in, is my guess.
The thread might have value. The debates, not a chance in hell.

Hillary, if she's well rested, healthy and in good form. Trump will get in some zingers though. There will be some crushing moments where Hillary just slays him, and it's gonna be good. Watch...

Some are already saying Hillary is the winner, just like Soros is saying she already won the election.

Hillary can suck as much as she wants and the left will still swoon. When she's fully awake and not falling down or having goo goo eyes, she has learned enough over the years to be a very good liar. Since the left takes her bullshit as gospel, they will declare her the winner even if she bombs. Hell, they'll gush over her even if she doesn't show up.

There were rumors that she may have to cancel. Maybe she thinks she can skate till the election without having any more public embarrassments.

If she does show, her staff better pump her up with the good drugs because the candidates will have to stand for the first debate. We know Hillary has trouble with that lately. I am also curious to see if she shows up wearing those blue sunglasses to hide her wandering eyes. She might come up with some excuse, like she went to the eye doctor and had her pupils dilated or some such. Considering her obvious issues lately, it will take a lot of work to prop her up long enough to get through a debate.

Hillary has already won. Those who will rate her performance will be the MSM and we know they are in bed with the sick woman. I bet they already have the story line written. If she can stand for 2 hours without getting caught in a potty break she will win the debate in accordance with the MSM. Trump will be labeled a bigot.

The thread might have value. The debates, not a chance in hell.

It's rare but so far good times..

Eh, it's a must see for political junkies.

I figure Trump can sell presidential and personality but Hillary can't hide malicious and uppity judgemental.

Last edited:
How do you define winning?
If the winner is chosen based on who's the most entertaining and scores the most punches, Trump will win hands down. However, if the winner is chosen based on who demonstrates the character, temperament, knowledge, and experience to handle the job, Clinton wins hands down.

I would agree that Hillary has far more political knowledge and experience but if this is a, "change election" from the status quo that could be viewed as a disadvantage.

I think it'll be a low bar for each. Trump needs to seem Presidential, Hillary must appear healthy. Strictly a guess, I say it'll be Hillary by a nose.

Depends on whether citizens are looking for a Song and a Dance or Dog and Pony show.....or care about their Nation. :eek:

Forum List

Back