Trump vs Clinton Debate.. Who wins?

I'm thinking Hillary's lack of personality, anger issues, mental and physical limitations will sink her regardless of her boring blah blah blah on the issues..

Why don't you just tell us who won, now? We know your answer won't be any different today than it will be after the debate,
no matter what happens.

I'm thinking Hillary's lack of personality, anger issues, mental and physical limitations will sink her regardless of her boring blah blah blah on the issues..
Clinton, by a mile (but only to adults). Trump voters will still pick their infant god, and pray to him.
You just provided a really good example of what the left is made of. We need to kick out every leftist in office, you're shit is killing us.

All I know is America loses regardless

Bro,

I think Hillary is going to be a fine President...

She was a good Senator and a fine Sec. of State... If you go by the facts...

She will run the country pretty much like Bill or Obama... Get it in one state and leave it back better...

All the personal attacks on her ar just that, because looking at the match up this contest is a no brainer... Hillary has the experience, intelligent and the temperament to President, Trump has not...

Hillary, if she's well rested, healthy and in good form. Trump will get in some zingers though. There will be some crushing moments where Hillary just slays him, and it's gonna be good. Watch...

Generally Agree, but I think Hillary might have a few zingers herself...

Also Tump is going to be quizzed the hardest he has been in this election...

Trump might also break the rules... Discipline is not one of his strengths

Some are already saying Hillary is the winner, just like Soros is saying she already won the election.

Hillary can suck as much as she wants and the left will still swoon. When she's fully awake and not falling down or having goo goo eyes, she has learned enough over the years to be a very good liar. Since the left takes her bullshit as gospel, they will declare her the winner even if she bombs. Hell, they'll gush over her even if she doesn't show up.

There were rumors that she may have to cancel. Maybe she thinks she can skate till the election without having any more public embarrassments.

If she does show, her staff better pump her up with the good drugs because the candidates will have to stand for the first debate. We know Hillary has trouble with that lately. I am also curious to see if she shows up wearing those blue sunglasses to hide her wandering eyes. She might come up with some excuse, like she went to the eye doctor and had her pupils dilated or some such. Considering her obvious issues lately, it will take a lot of work to prop her up long enough to get through a debate.

I am calling you on Bullshit...

Show us where Soros is call the election...

14358692_1819969278289663_6182768957135861562_n.jpg

Better Question: Who Loses - America.

Can't we hold a nation-wide competition, Like 'America's Got Talent' (We'll call it 'America's Got Intelligence'), to find 2 better candidates? Shouldn't be hard.

Anyone who has ever committed Perjury, who has broken the law, who has aided terrorists, who have allowed anyone else to needlessly die, who can't open their mouths without lying, who doesn't want to do what s in the best interest of the American people, and who has been in more than 2 scandals in their lifetime is automatically disqualified. (That all would knock out both current candidates).

I read online reviews of Trump's RNC speech before he even delivered it. A transcript was released and many partisans wrote their reviews based on the transcript and didn't bother for Trump to actually speak.

Many reviews have already been written.

Hillary came off as Presidential. Trump came off as Xenophobic.

Yeah, it's easier when your pre-write your planned attack piece. It saves a lot of time.

One thing about the debate and the campaigns in general. As lousy as both sides thinks of the other side at least people are interested and actually excited about a debate.

All I know is America loses regardless

Bro,

I think Hillary is going to be a fine President...

She was a good Senator and a fine Sec. of State... If you go by the facts...

She will run the country pretty much like Bill or Obama... Get it in one state and leave it back better...

All the personal attacks on her ar just that, because looking at the match up this contest is a no brainer... Hillary has the experience, intelligent and the temperament to President, Trump has not...

Hillary will be a status quo, in bed with big money interests president. That is not fine. We need someone who will actually change business in Washington, not play lip service to it while I'll country slowly declines.

Why don't you just tell us who won, now? We know your answer won't be any different today than it will be after the debate,
no matter what happens.

By, "We" .. do you mean your multiple personalities... :popcorn:

Last edited:

no matter what happens.

By, "We" .. do you mean your multiple personalities... :popcorn:

I mean the people on USMB.

Answer to the title question depends on what the criteria are for winning. Define some and the answers you get will be more meaningful.

It seems winning comes down to personal perspective and herding cats never works out well, such is life.

If you'd like to set up criteria, go for it and good luck... :wink_2:

Forum List

Back