Trump vs Clinton Debate.. Who wins?

Who wins?

Who cares?

Putting two people like that in the same room may rip the space-time continuum in half.
Or they may see each other and pass out.
The only one that might pass out is Mrs. Clinton, and there wouldn't be any Secret Service agents or a van to break her fall.

And they also might want to keep the room temperature below 75 degrees.
And ban camera's with flash.

I'm thinking Hillary's lack of personality, anger issues, mental and physical limitations will sink her regardless of her boring blah blah blah on the issues..
How do you define winning?
If the winner is chosen based on who's the most entertaining and scores the most punches, Trump will win hands down. However, if the winner is chosen based on who demonstrates the character, temperament, knowledge, and experience to handle the job, Clinton wins hands down.
You don't demonstrate character at a debate, unless you are caught lying. Character is how you behave even when people aren't looking. All of Hillary's experience is a disqualifier. She has failed at everything she has tried, except selling her government office for personal gain. Everything she knows is wrong. As for temperament, coming off like a bad tempered bitch doesn't impress most people.

I'm not sure I'll be able to withstand more than 20 minutes of Hillary's shrieking lying filth mouth so I may just check the news after on who won.
Yeah, I can't stand to watch politicians talk, especially Hillary. Her voice is like nails scraping across the blackboard.

I'm thinking Hillary's lack of personality, anger issues, mental and physical limitations will sink her regardless of her boring blah blah blah on the issues..

Why don't you just tell us who won, now? We know your answer won't be any different today than it will be after the debate,
no matter what happens.

By, "We" .. do you mean your multiple personalities... :popcorn:

I mean the people on USMB.

I suspect you only represent the anal retentive, poor me members that lack a sense of humor, they hate me... :crybaby:

Answer to the title question depends on what the criteria are for winning. Define some and the answers you get will be more meaningful.

It seems winning comes down to personal perspective and herding cats never works out well, such is life.

If you'd like to set up criteria, go for it and good luck... :wink_2:

Not my thread. I'm not wondering who will "win." I don't care what others think on the question of who will win the debates. I just offered some input that would make getting worthwhile answers, answers that can be measured against something after the debate to determine whether the predictions folks offered became manifest. I mean really, what's the point of asking now who will win without a basis by which what a win is can be measured? It'd be different if it were a game of checkers, or some other binarily and 100% objectively assessed contest, but it isn't, so one must define what it means to win.

I think Hillary will win the debates and if she doesn't win, you will be told repeatedly by all major news outlets that she DID win. It matters not how she performs... if she doesn't stroke out on stage, she wins... even if she strokes out... they will claim she won and the stroke was Trump's fault for beating up on her like a bully. You see what I'm getting at here? Trump cannot win the debate. Hillary's hopes rely on this debate and everyone knows that. She will simply not be allowed to lose by her supporters and sycophants.

There will be such a sales job done on how well Hillary did and how poorly Trump did, that even those of you on the right who actually thought Trump won, will start to question it. You will start to think, well, maybe he didn't do as well as I thought? So all of you who are hoping for Trump to mop the floor with her... get used to the idea because we can write the headlines already. Hillary wins the debates... because anything else means her campaign is done.

I think Hillary will win the debates and if she doesn't win, you will be told repeatedly by all major news outlets that she DID win. It matters not how she performs... if she doesn't stroke out on stage, she wins... even if she strokes out... they will claim she won and the stroke was Trump's fault for beating up on her like a bully. You see what I'm getting at here? Trump cannot win the debate. Hillary's hopes rely on this debate and everyone knows that. She will simply not be allowed to lose by her supporters and sycophants.

There will be such a sales job done on how well Hillary did and how poorly Trump did, that even those of you on the right who actually thought Trump won, will start to question it. You will start to think, well, maybe he didn't do as well as I thought? So all of you who are hoping for Trump to mop the floor with her... get used to the idea because we can write the headlines already. Hillary wins the debates... because anything else means her campaign is done.

Yep. She'll win even if she loses...

Answer to the title question depends on what the criteria are for winning. Define some and the answers you get will be more meaningful.

It seems winning comes down to personal perspective and herding cats never works out well, such is life.

If you'd like to set up criteria, go for it and good luck... :wink_2:

Not my thread. I'm not wondering who will "win." I don't care what others think on the question of who will win the debates. I just offered some input that would make getting worthwhile answers, answers that can be measured against something after the debate to determine whether the predictions folks offered became manifest. I mean really, what's the point of asking now who will win without a basis by which what a win is can be measured? It'd be different if it were a game of checkers, or some other binarily assessed contest, but it isn't, so one must define what it means to win.

I've been posting messages and OP's for awhile now and I appreciate your input. Alas, prepare for disappointment ...

mmm .. not much else to say...

Who is going to decide who won? Media??? pppfffttt

I'm willing to let you decide .. :smiliehug:
Get a room.

Preferably one with a view.

:biggrin:

Well, you gotta pay for it. :lol:
Sure, my pleasure.

Have fun and send me the tab.

LOL ummm I prefer pre-paid if that's okay...
OK.

I'm good with that.

Schedule the date. Location.

Forward the information and have a wonderful time.

Now. The only concern. Food and alcohol consumption. Oh. And Airfare and baggage handling.

Oh and transportation to and from the airport.

Who is going to decide who won? Media??? pppfffttt

Get a room.

10641217_530272283783144_4004969643753663448_n.jpg

Get a room.

Sure, my pleasure.

Have fun and send me the tab.

LOL ummm I prefer pre-paid if that's okay...
OK.

I'm good with that.

Schedule the date. Location.

Forward the information and have a wonderful time.

Now. The only concern. Food and alcohol consumption. Oh. And Airfare and baggage handling.

Oh and transportation to and from the airport.

Well, can check one off the list....I don't drink.. :lol:

Forum List

Back