🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump vs In

makes no difference who the leader was or from what country -

Trump got his fat ass out done when it came to handling a national health emergency.

big f'n surprise.
He-he, you ARE a brainwashed loon!

South Korea has tested more than 290,000 people; the U.S., with about 321 million more people, has tested just 71,000,

opposed to you being an ass kissing Trumpwinger ?

Leaving quite a bit out, are you not?

According to your article, Korea just approved of test kits immediately. Our precious bureaucracy (the FDA) didn't.

In the U.S., the CDC had the only tests approved by the Food and Drug Administration until the FDA loosened its criteria on Feb. 29, and the CDC's first test was faulty. The FDA is now considering approving the South Korean tests as the U.S. struggles to meet demand.

Do you really think this is Trump's fault? Did you expect him to change our entire government structure so he alone could make the decisions about test kits? Did you expect him to eliminate bureaucracies? Don't get me wrong, I wish he could, but as we both know, that couldn't happen in this case.

unlike Trumpdrones blaming dems for the virus i've never blamed Goldilocks for the virus-

him blowing smoke up the ass of the public in the name of politics in a true emergency ?

F Trump.

Trump got his fat ass out done when it came to handling a national health emergency.

big f'n surprise.

South Korea has tested more than 290,000 people; the U.S., with about 321 million more people, has tested just 71,000,

According to your article, Korea just approved of test kits immediately. Our precious bureaucracy (the FDA) didn't.

In the U.S., the CDC had the only tests approved by the Food and Drug Administration until the FDA loosened its criteria on Feb. 29, and the CDC's first test was faulty. The FDA is now considering approving the South Korean tests as the U.S. struggles to meet demand.

Do you really think this is Trump's fault? Did you expect him to change our entire government structure so he alone could make the decisions about test kits? Did you expect him to eliminate bureaucracies? Don't get me wrong, I wish he could, but as we both know, that couldn't happen in this case.

unlike Trumpdrones blaming dems for the virus i've never blamed Goldilocks for the virus-

him blowing smoke up the ass of the public in the name of politics in a true emergency ?

F Trump.

Wait a minute, who ever blamed the Democrats? Nobody is to blame. It's a virus. Unless you live in a totally isolated country, it's one of those things that nobody can control.

big f'n surprise.

F Trump.
hahahhahah big time TDS

.....state populations and population centers are different = it's easier for the individual states to decide what's best for them
....states' and cities' population densities are different/etc

Forum List

Back