Trump waives student loan interest; Now see HOW HARD WAS THAT? Waive all loan debt

Im no Trump fan but he waived interest on student loan debt. It helps. And see how easy that was? Did any of you lose your homes or jobs? Did any of you lose food from your plate or have to trade your unnecessary massive Dodge F7500 Planet Killer pickup in for a Prius?

No. No you didnt. Literally all it did was help students.

Waive all student loan debt. Literally no reason not to.

You have to understand that the blob is all about one thing, sticking it to whomever is sat up as an enemy. That 4 y/o crossing the border...he’s your enemy according to the blob.

This only helps people. So the blob won’t be interested.
The guy forcing me to feed and house him is my enemy. That's you.

So most of West Virginia is your enemy?

And when students take out new loans tomorrow? Next month? Next year?

(Clears throat, clinks fork on glass) I have a great announcement. If college is free, they wont have to do that. Problem solved. (Sips tea).
If college is free, how does the college pay its bills and Professor salaries?
Same way we pay for school for kids for 12 years all free to the students and their families.

Meh the government can shit in one hand and wish in the other when it comes to me paying back ANY of mine or my wife's loans. Ridiculous to have to pay to be educated to get a decent job.

(Clears throat, clinks fork on glass) I have a great announcement. If college is free, they wont have to do that. Problem solved. (Sips tea).
Same way we pay for school for kids for 12 years all free to the students and their families.

Meh the government can shit in one hand and wish in the other when it comes to me paying back ANY of mine or my wife's loans. Ridiculous to have to pay to be educated to get a decent job.
So you're a bum. With that attitude, I wouldn't hire you. You'd probably steal from your employer.

So you're a bum.
Nope. The government is the bum, their corporate cronies are the bums. I am an American trying to get by and raise my family and I can't and won't do that paying some ridiculous loans back to a government that can't pay its own damn bills to begin with but expects us to pay back overpriced college education...man just 5 more years and hopefully my oldest is off to Europe for college and eventually sponsoring our way out of this shithole country to a country that understands and appreciates its people, not just those that pad their bank accounts and keep them in power.

So you're a bum.
Nope. The government is the bum, their corporate cronies are the bums. I am an American trying to get by and raise my family and I can't and won't do that paying some ridiculous loans back to a government that can't pay its own damn bills to begin with but expects us to pay back overpriced college education...man just 5 more years and hopefully my oldest is off to Europe for college and eventually sponsoring our way out of this shithole country to a country that understands and appreciates its people, not just those that pad their bank accounts and keep them in power.
Good. The sooner you get your lazy entitled ass out of here, the better. Good riddance.

So you're a bum.
Good. The sooner you get your lazy entitled ass out of here, the better. Good riddance.
Enjoy that nice home and nice cars while you can. One day those poor workers you abuse on a daily basis are gonna come for what's theirs.

No, sorry, you're wrong. A dollar tax credit is no different than an expected dollar of loan forgiven, on the books. Neither is printing money, as was implied by another poster.
Wrong as usual.

The tax credit encourages work, which produces job growth, and decreases dependency on government spending.

Paying off a lazy persons stupid spending encourages more laziness and stupid spending which increases dependency on government to bail out their next stupid investment, which increases government spending.

You don't understand economics or human behavior, which explains why you're a Democrat.

Fact: The highest tax receipts to the federal government ever occurred after the Trump/GOP tax cuts.

Im no Trump fan but he waived interest on student loan debt. It helps. And see how easy that was? Did any of you lose your homes or jobs? Did any of you lose food from your plate or have to trade your unnecessary massive Dodge F7500 Planet Killer pickup in for a Prius?

I don't mind as long as it is made publicly clear what happened.

The public / students / our children were scammed by leftist scam artists selling degrees that are worth less than toilet paper.

If that is made public and the leftist universities are held responsible, then by all means cancel the debt.

We are scammed by corporations requiring a degree and making us pay for it. They should pay for it or do the job training once you’re hired

You don't need a degree. You only need a skill.

And that's the problem, these degrees don't add any value. They are worthless scams.

Of course it sounds like you yourself just want to be babied and not have to get any shit done. Then don't expect big pay and a good job. The burger king is the right place for you.

You DO “need a degree”, many job postings say so, requires bachelors degree. Not to mention it makes you a more desirable employee since you’ll be smarter, more cultured and have more appreciation for diversity.

You won't be any smarter. You may be more informed, but even that is questionable at this point. If by cultured you mean, bought into the snowflake mentality, sure. Appreciation for diversity is a scam. Diversity for diversity's sake alone, which is exactly what is being taught in left-wing schools, does more harm than good.

So you're a bum.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out. Please bring as many Democrats with you as possible.

You have to understand that the blob is all about one thing, sticking it to whomever is sat up as an enemy. That 4 y/o crossing the border...he’s your enemy according to the blob.

Anyone who votes Democrat is my enemy.

You’re hilarious

So you're a bum.

you won’t be missed

You’re hilarious
What's hilarious about that?

The public / students / our children were scammed by leftist scam artists selling degrees that are worth less than toilet paper.

If that is made public and the leftist universities are held responsible, then by all means cancel the debt.

We are scammed by corporations requiring a degree and making us pay for it. They should pay for it or do the job training once you’re hired
Beware the Education Industrial Complex.....

So you're a bum. With that attitude, I wouldn't hire you. You'd probably steal from your employer.

Thief is probably more accurate

So you're a bum.

you won’t be missed
You believe you will be?

Talk about hilarious.

You’re hilarious

That you think you're important enough to have enemies. Remember when you lied about the FBI coming to visit you because of your posts on this message board...that was almost as funny.

You’re hilarious

That you think you're important enough to have enemies. Remember when you lied about the FBI coming to visit you because of your posts on this message board...that was almost as funny.
The FBI did come to visit me, dumbass, and every productive American has enemies. Parasites like you are his enemy.

You don't have to be important to have enemies. You just have to have something worth taking.

You want to take my freedom and everything I've worked for all my life.

You are my enemy.

well said

well said

Forum List

Back