Trump waives student loan interest; Now see HOW HARD WAS THAT? Waive all loan debt

No one forced people to take out student debt.
Okay. Maybe, if you say that 100 more times, the problems will all go away. Or not. It might help if you stopped sticking foreign objects up your own ass.
Don’t project your perversions onto me. Again no one forced people to make bad decisions. It’s not the Govts job to bail them out. You parasite.

So what is the answer then?
Some sort of debt relief for federal student debt, even partial relief. Student loan debt is damaging our economy and it's future. Also, some sort of measures to relieve new debt, going forward.
No one forced people to borrow $150k for a major in music. I am not bailing out stupid people aka you

And you just glossed over the rest of my question. Do you think student loan debt will be the end of people wanting a "get out of jail free" card?
Because I ignore dumb questions that i think are a waste of my time .
It's not a dumb question. If you think the student loan crisis is important enough to support the government paying off all student loan, then why is the debt crisis any less important?

If student loans are paid off, then the next thing will start rolling down the lane, and there's a good chance it will be credit debt.

And when students take out new loans tomorrow? Next month? Next year?

(Clears throat, clinks fork on glass) I have a great announcement. If college is free, they wont have to do that. Problem solved. (Sips tea).
If college is free, how does the college pay its bills and Professor salaries?
Same way we pay for school for kids for 12 years all free to the students and their families.

Meh the government can shit in one hand and wish in the other when it comes to me paying back ANY of mine or my wife's loans. Ridiculous to have to pay to be educated to get a decent job.
Public school for k-12 is both mandatory and paid for by taxes from the people. College is not mandatory and is funded by tuition or grants.

Yes, it does suck to have to pay such a high price to get an college education, but, it's the system we have, and all that debt is also the choice people made. It shouldnt be expected that taxpayers should have to pay that.

Also, what happens if we make college free? Well, now EVERYONE will be going to college. Campuses will be overcrowded, university costs will skyrocket, and you'll have a ton of people who are not really committed going to college who dont care if they fail out or drop out after a few years cause "hey, it's free, I dont care".

Forum List

Back