Trump waives student loan interest; Now see HOW HARD WAS THAT? Waive all loan debt

And before yall say “durpa durr, that govt money is MY money” ummm yeeeeaaaah okay....you do know the government literally prints the money right? They dont need YOUR money to get the money to pay for this

Okay
Definitely either a troll or the winner of
Stupidest mother fucker in the history of history.

Thank You. You are so right. These colleges have snake oiled these kids in useless majors and ideals.

Endowments so deep you could never dig s hole through them.They are half the problem indeed.

if you're like me, the Trump presidency has turned you into a light sleeper!

admit it, some nights when the world is quiet but your mind is racing, you check twitter to see if he started a nuclear war

And before yall say “durpa durr, that govt money is MY money” ummm yeeeeaaaah okay....you do know the government literally prints the money right? They dont need YOUR money to get the money to pay for this

Okay
Definitely either a troll or the winner of
Stupidest mother fucker in the history of history.

I am afraid he may have graduated from gender confusion.

The university would pay off the loan holder

They could not do that. I am not sure what pile of cash you imagine universities are sitting on. Welcome to Fantasyland.

You are just stupifyingly ignorant.
How much did a university education go up after government become the ones to guarantee the loan?
In the last 20 years has how the cost of a college education rose compared to other items or the cost of living?

They could not do that. I am not sure what pile of cash you imagine universities are sitting on. Welcome to Fantasyland.

How much did a university education go up after government become the ones to guarantee the loan?
In the last 20 years has how the cost of a college education rose compared to other items or the cost of living?

It is a scam.

All you need to do is grab a book and learn how to read. Total cost: 0 dollars.

Even from an educational standpoint with internet at all... there is no justification for the price, even for the degrees that are worthwhile.

And everytime that money is printed, it has to be paid back, with interest, from us, the taxpayers.

You do understand that that money we get is an exchange of labor (time) for a set wage in which we are suppose to use to live, right? Everytime the governments borrows more money, it increases the taxes we have to pay back to the government, making our time and labor worth less and less every year.

(Clears throat, clinks fork on glass) I have a great announcement. If college is free, they wont have to do that. Problem solved. (Sips tea).
If college is free, how does the college pay its bills and Professor salaries?

It would be government funded. Like sane countries do.
Where does the government get the money?

Peach says government will just print it so it won't cost anyone anything.

Correct. If the treasury prints $$$.....it doesnt raise your taxes, doesnt take any property away from you.

If me and my neighbors each have 10 apples....then the government farm grows 100 apples to give to those who are struggling....guess what? Me and my neighbors still have our 10 apples.

Your apple is worthless for you to sell it because the government if giving them away for free. Ho much would apple farmers make?

I am not your assistant. Make your own points.

First, explain where the universities will get the cash, since it is your hilariously stupid idea. I will make it easy on you and just ask you to explain how they will pay for the last ten years of their students' loans.

And...go!

When government prints money that's a backdoor tax on the poor and middle class. You would know this if you understood that printing money devalues money. That's why it cost 250,000 Bolivars to purchase 2 cookies a McDonalds in Venezuela. :itsok:

It doesnt devalue shit.

If you have a $50 bill
And govt prints a $50 bill
YOU still have a $50 bill

Holy Shit!!!!!
You're either a troll or a simpleton of the highest order!!

Im no Trump fan but he waived interest on student loan debt. It helps. And see how easy that was? Did any of you lose your homes or jobs? Did any of you lose food from your plate or have to trade your unnecessary massive Dodge F7500 Planet Killer pickup in for a Prius?

No. No you didnt. Literally all it did was help students.

Waive all student loan debt. Literally no reason not to.
What about all the people who struggled all those years paying off their loans and scraping buy. We'll start there.

What about responsible parents who saved their asses off so their kids did not have to go in debt.

We need to begin here. Not selfish self interests.

Should we forgive the loan of someone who spent 100k for a Gender Appreciation degree.

Should we not cure a disease just bc other people in the past had to suffer through it?
We found out smoking was bad and too steps to address it. Should we not have done that just bc people in the past suffered?

We now know student debt is awful. Fix it

No one forced you to take on a college loan.
Sorry skippy,you're gonna have to find a way to utilize that underwater basket weaving minor and your liberal arts major.

Im no Trump fan but he waived interest on student loan debt. It helps. And see how easy that was? Did any of you lose your homes or jobs? Did any of you lose food from your plate or have to trade your unnecessary massive Dodge F7500 Planet Killer pickup in for a Prius?

No. No you didnt. Literally all it did was help students.

Waive all student loan debt. Literally no reason not to.

I don't mind as long as it is made publicly clear what happened.

The public / students / our children were scammed by leftist scam artists selling degrees that are worth less than toilet paper.

If that is made public and the leftist universities are held responsible, then by all means cancel the debt.

We are scammed by corporations requiring a degree and making us pay for it. They should pay for it or do the job training once you’re hired

You don't need a degree. You only need a skill.

And that's the problem, these degrees don't add any value. They are worthless scams.

Of course it sounds like you yourself just want to be babied and not have to get any shit done. Then don't expect big pay and a good job. The burger king is the right place for you.

You DO “need a degree”, many job postings say so, requires bachelors degree. Not to mention it makes you a more desirable employee since you’ll be smarter, more cultured and have more appreciation for diversity.
Lol...I promise you, people with college degrees doesnt make you smarter and more cultured. I know people who worked in grease up to their armpits all their lived who are among some of the smartest, well mannered and cultured people you would ever meet.

A great deal of kids going to college these days spend most of their time drunk, skipping class, and barely scraping by to graduate, often times with a degree that wont make them a living. Then you have all those who are unwilling to relocate to get that job they spent 4 years in college hoping to get. They want to get a job in their hometown, or they want to work in New York city, or some other high profile trendy place. They dont want to go to work in some mid sized town in Wyoming or Louisiana, so they stay where they are at, working at a grocery store...with a 4 year degree.

Not everyone is supposed to go to college. If you have the brain's to get a scholarship or an internship where someone else will pay for your degree, or, if you can go to an in state affordable college and work your way through college, then by all means, go to college. However, if you have to take out loans, and you plan on graduating school with between $100,000 and $350,000 of student loan debt, and then expect society to pick up the tab, maybe you should rethink your choices.

However, if you do decide to spend that money, and take out loans, you have to understand that that was YOUR choice, and you shouldnt expect society to pay for it.

And before you say it....yes, you can.make good money without a college degree. There are many trade jobs that you can get into with OJT training, or no training at all.

Now they may not be the white collar job you are looking for, but they can make you a good living.

Let me give you an example. I used to work on a frac crew, and other jobs in the oilfield. On our frac jobs, we had consultants who made between $1500 to $2200 per DAY. Want to know what the qualifications were? You had to have worked in the oilfield long enough, in various positions so that you had a good knowledge of what was going on down hole. No college needed. Basically, if you spent about 5 to 10 years working on various positions on a land rig, you could get that job.

Later, I worked chemical treating for a frac crew, and I got to know one of the job consultants on one of the crews. He told me that the prior year he had made over $465,000. Now, sure, you had to sacrifice by spending about 350 days a year out on various wellsites, but, there are all manner of jobs between that pay range, all the way down to low $100,00 range, that do not require a degree.

There are other avenues also, not oilfield related, that can make you a decent living, that do not require a degree. So, the point is, while it sounds great on paper to have free colleges think about all those who didnt get to go to college who would have to pay more in order to make that happen.

When government prints money that's a backdoor tax on the poor and middle class. You would know this if you understood that printing money devalues money. That's why it cost 250,000 Bolivars to purchase 2 cookies a McDonalds in Venezuela. :itsok:

It doesnt devalue shit.

If you have a $50 bill

Your $50 bill now has the purchasing power of $25. :itsok:

This person has to be a troll to not be able to understand devaluation.

Lord the stupid is strong with this one.

It doesnt devalue shit.

If you have a $50 bill
Devalued because of inflation.

Forum List

Back