Trump wants a Soviet Style MILITARY Parade through the streets of Washington DC

Will Trump wear his "Neatness and Order" medal to the parade?

donald-trump-neatness-medal.jpg

View attachment 175386

Like I said the left started it by lowering the bar..

Admit it.

Bullshit. There's nothing wrong with a military parade. It's good for many countries all over the world, not just the two crummy ones you hatey hens keep clucking about.
Y'all are just pissed because Trump wants it.
Any of you says you'd object also if Obama wanted it is a liar.
I promise you, if Obama had wanted one, I would also be saying it was weird and militaristic and I didn't like it.
Trump is pushing us toward revering the military beyond what is healthy.
Of course I respect and am grateful to the military. I don't want to see their tanks and rockets and war toys parading down our peacetime streets. It's too much LOVE for the killing toys. We don't need to show that off like Little Kim does. The people, the bands, the flags--go for it. Leave the military equipment home.
The military is why you can post your anti-militaristic posts.
I know. I'm not opposed to the military, either. I'm opposed to idolizing it as our Pres seems to be pushing us to do. If you are too dimwitted to understand that distinction, I don't think I can help you.

You know, years ago when our twin daughters were very small we were on the beach in Florida, two jets came in very very low and the people on the beach were oohing and awing and one of our twins was pointing saying "see Mommy see!" She was so excited and I whispered to her..."they are protecting you"....

Few leftist asshats will understand that
We have supposedly won the war against ISIS. We are vacating Iraq. We don't have a need to pull out the military equipment, work up the American people into a militaristic frenzy. A military parade without all the toys is fine with me. I find parades boring, anyway, but a lot of people like them and there's nothing wrong with honoring our military. JUST leave the tanks home.

Cant we tow an A Bomb down Pennsylvania Ave?

If the Trump wants to imitate the French, he should work to give us their healthcare system.

You know that Gay Pride Parades/Festivals are private events with their own fundraising, right?
One fag parade in West Hollywood cost taxpayers 1.1 million
Based on what? Security and street shutdown? Same for MLK Jr. parades and St. Patrick's Day Parades and the Do Dah Parade.

Those parades are worth something, not fags running around in bras and panties in public...
So, you are against Mardi Gras too.

They gay too.

I promise you, if Obama had wanted one, I would also be saying it was weird and militaristic and I didn't like it.
Of course I respect and am grateful to the military. I don't want to see their tanks and rockets and war toys parading down our peacetime streets. It's too much LOVE for the killing toys. We don't need to show that off like Little Kim does. The people, the bands, the flags--go for it. Leave the military equipment home.
I know. I'm not opposed to the military, either. I'm opposed to idolizing it as our Pres seems to be pushing us to do. If you are too dimwitted to understand that distinction, I don't think I can help you.

You know, years ago when our twin daughters were very small we were on the beach in Florida, two jets came in very very low and the people on the beach were oohing and awing and one of our twins was pointing saying "see Mommy see!" She was so excited and I whispered to her..."they are protecting you"....

We have supposedly won the war against ISIS. We are vacating Iraq. We don't have a need to pull out the military equipment, work up the American people into a militaristic frenzy. A military parade without all the toys is fine with me. I find parades boring, anyway, but a lot of people like them and there's nothing wrong with honoring our military. JUST leave the tanks home.

Sure why not?

Small potatoes..

download (3).jpeg

Wrong on Wrong. Reagan didn't end the cold war, which BTW didn't happen until Bush 41 was in office. And the end of the cold war, started by way of Poland.

Da fuq? LOL

During 1989 and 1990, the Berlin Wall came down, borders opened, and free elections ousted Communist regimes everywhere in eastern Europe.

Who was president in 1989?

In late 1991 the Soviet Union itself dissolved into its component republics. With stunning speed, the Iron Curtain was lifted and the Cold War came to an end.

Who was president in 1991?

Wrong on Wrong. Reagan didn't end the cold war, which BTW didn't happen until Bush 41 was in office. And the end of the cold war, started by way of Poland.

Da fuq? LOL

During 1989 and 1990, the Berlin Wall came down, borders opened, and free elections ousted Communist regimes everywhere in eastern Europe.

Who was president in 1989?

In late 1991 the Soviet Union itself dissolved into its component republics. With stunning speed, the Iron Curtain was lifted and the Cold War came to an end.

Who was president in 1991?

Dumbass the Cold War began long before Bush...now sit down with your nonsense

How about we have a ticker tape parade thanking the units, all branches, who just kicked the shit out of ISIS? These guys stomped a force more diabolical and evil than Saddam's looters in Kuwait didn't they?

maxresdefault.jpg

We don't goose-step or menace anybody when we march. There are drill units who are nothing short of spectacular when they do their stuff. I like the parade idea.....let's have a look at the boys and some of the gear who went back to the sandbox after already winning that war once before Barry ran away and we had to do it again. Let's thank them for what they did....I'm sure they'd appreciate it. Yes? :thup:

Do you need to lie, or is that just a hobby of yours?

We should give Trump a parade, if it makes him happy & he is busy tweeting about how many people watched it, then he wont be tweeting negatives about America but it needs to be a very flashy golden parade, that costs us little. maybe he could hire gays they no how to put on a flashy parade that wont cost the public much.

Will Trump wear his "Neatness and Order" medal to the parade?

donald-trump-neatness-medal.jpg

View attachment 175386
Too funny....let us know when military service is a requirement for the Presidency.

Too funny...then stop whining Trump didn't serve.

This is like taking candy from a baby
We know he isn't the ONLY one who didn't serve who likes to pretend they support the military....as long as it serves their purpose to pretend.......:eusa_whistle:

I thought parades were stupid when I was a kid and my thoughts haven't changed.

How fucking stupid is it to stand around just to watch people walk down the street?
It's all good if they throw candy. You must have been to some cheap ass parades.

Yeah s
I thought parades were stupid when I was a kid and my thoughts haven't changed.

How fucking stupid is it to stand around just to watch people walk down the street?
It's all good if they throw candy. You must have been to some cheap ass parades.
That's been stopped in most places I know....something about the liability of someone getting hit in the eye with a hard candy. Sad.
Never mind that eye injury bullshit it's practically against the law to give kids candy these days.

The reality is that Iraq beat ISIS, with some support from us. That's why there were so few US casualties.

You can thank President Obama for that.
Well it was their country....
i think we need about 300 people dressed up as Nancy Pelosi without make-up with those giant 8 foot high heads as part of the show

There are some things that should not be allow in public and Pelosi without makeup or with it is one or at least Burka her please!!!
i wonder if a segment of the parade will be about 20 people dressed up as "Obama Librarys"?

Forum List

Back