Trump wants a Soviet Style MILITARY Parade through the streets of Washington DC

Trump got the parade idea from North Korea so naturally he wants a BIGGER, MORE POWERFUL military display.

ego maniacs are like that ..

Yes. A parade of our military is far better than a half naked fella with colored feathers covering his dick as he sashays down the street in a rainbow colored tophat.
Maybe neither would be best.

Bullshit. There's nothing wrong with a military parade. It's good for many countries all over the world, not just the two crummy ones you hatey hens keep clucking about.
Y'all are just pissed because Trump wants it.
Any of you says you'd object also if Obama wanted it is a liar.
I promise you, if Obama had wanted one, I would also be saying it was weird and militaristic and I didn't like it.
Trump is pushing us toward revering the military beyond what is healthy.
Of course I respect and am grateful to the military. I don't want to see their tanks and rockets and war toys parading down our peacetime streets. It's too much LOVE for the killing toys. We don't need to show that off like Little Kim does. The people, the bands, the flags--go for it. Leave the military equipment home.
The military is why you can post your anti-militaristic posts.
I know. I'm not opposed to the military, either. I'm opposed to idolizing it as our Pres seems to be pushing us to do. If you are too dimwitted to understand that distinction, I don't think I can help you.
I'm not so dumb as to take your word about idolizing the military. But if you must have an idol, the military is as good as some, and better than most.

BO did not defeat ISIS and that doddering senile POS Reagan had nothing to do with ending the Cold War.

Wrong with Reagan, probably wrong with BO too. Reagan made the Cold War too expensive for the Reds to keep going. Not much into history, are you?

Wrong on Wrong. Reagan didn't end the cold war, which BTW didn't happen until Bush 41 was in office. And the end of the cold war, started by way of Poland.

Will Trump wear his "Neatness and Order" medal to the parade?

donald-trump-neatness-medal.jpg

The reality is that Iraq beat ISIS, with some support from us. That's why there were so few US casualties.

You can thank President Obama for that.
Well it was their country....

The warmongering Right wanted us to keep thousands of troops, who would have inevitably ended up doing the heavy lifting against ISIS, while the Iraqis sat back and let us,

resulting in hundreds, maybe thousands of more US casualties in Iraq. Why the Right favored that is somewhat scary, and creepy.

BO did not defeat ISIS and that doddering senile POS Reagan had nothing to do with ending the Cold War.

Wrong with Reagan, probably wrong with BO too. Reagan made the Cold War too expensive for the Reds to keep going. Not much into history, are you?

Wrong on Wrong. Reagan didn't end the cold war, which BTW didn't happen until Bush 41 was in office. And the end of the cold war, started by way of Poland.

Da fuq? LOL

I'm gonna go to D.C. and stand in front of the tanks, like Tiananmen Square

Trump got the parade idea from North Korea so naturally he wants a BIGGER, MORE POWERFUL military display.

ego maniacs are like that ..

According to reports, he got it from the French parade he saw. I wonder if he was eating Freedom Fries at the time?

There was no end to the Cold War.

1) Service members march through the streets of New York City in a World War II victory parade.

2) A procession of tanks drives down Pennsylvania Avenue during the inauguration for Franklin D. Roosevelt’s third term as president in 1941.

3) A Navy A-7 Corsair jet is pulled down the streets of New York during a parade that marked victory in the Gulf War in 1991, under President George H.W. Bush

DVctz3EXcAAeksY.jpg

DVct0YLW4AIjaVb.jpg

DVct07mX4AETLSS.jpg

Bullshit. There's nothing wrong with a military parade. It's good for many countries all over the world, not just the two crummy ones you hatey hens keep clucking about.
I promise you, if Obama had wanted one, I would also be saying it was weird and militaristic and I didn't like it.
Of course I respect and am grateful to the military. I don't want to see their tanks and rockets and war toys parading down our peacetime streets. It's too much LOVE for the killing toys. We don't need to show that off like Little Kim does. The people, the bands, the flags--go for it. Leave the military equipment home.
I know. I'm not opposed to the military, either. I'm opposed to idolizing it as our Pres seems to be pushing us to do. If you are too dimwitted to understand that distinction, I don't think I can help you.

You know, years ago when our twin daughters were very small we were on the beach in Florida, two jets came in very very low and the people on the beach were oohing and awing and one of our twins was pointing saying "see Mommy see!" She was so excited and I whispered to her..."they are protecting you"....

Few leftist asshats will understand that
We have supposedly won the war against ISIS. We are vacating Iraq. We don't have a need to pull out the military equipment, work up the American people into a militaristic frenzy. A military parade without all the toys is fine with me. I find parades boring, anyway, but a lot of people like them and there's nothing wrong with honoring our military. JUST leave the tanks home.

Why , I like seeing my tax money put to good use, it's better then spending trillions on the war of poverty the past 50 years and nothing good to see.

Maybe neither would be best.

You know, years ago when our twin daughters were very small we were on the beach in Florida, two jets came in very very low and the people on the beach were oohing and awing and one of our twins was pointing saying "see Mommy see!" She was so excited and I whispered to her..."they are protecting you"....

Go.to.an.airshow.

You know that Gay Pride Parades/Festivals are private events with their own fundraising, right?
One fag parade in West Hollywood cost taxpayers 1.1 million
Based on what? Security and street shutdown? Same for MLK Jr. parades and St. Patrick's Day Parades and the Do Dah Parade.

Those parades are worth something, not fags running around in bras and panties in public...

1) Service members march through the streets of New York City in a World War II victory parade.

2) A procession of tanks drives down Pennsylvania Avenue during the inauguration for Franklin D. Roosevelt’s third term as president in 1941.

3) A Navy A-7 Corsair jet is pulled down the streets of New York during a parade that marked victory in the Gulf War in 1991, under President George H.W. Bush

DVctz3EXcAAeksY.jpg

DVct0YLW4AIjaVb.jpg

DVct07mX4AETLSS.jpg
Yes...these are all victory parades. What recent war are we celebrating our victory in?

The reality is that Iraq beat ISIS, with some support from us. That's why there were so few US casualties.

You can thank President Obama for that.
Well it was their country....
i think we need about 300 people dressed up as Nancy Pelosi without make-up with those giant 8 foot high heads as part of the show

There are some things that should not be allow in public and Pelosi without makeup or with it is one or at least Burka her please!!!

You know that Gay Pride Parades/Festivals are private events with their own fundraising, right?
One fag parade in West Hollywood cost taxpayers 1.1 million
Based on what? Security and street shutdown? Same for MLK Jr. parades and St. Patrick's Day Parades and the Do Dah Parade.

Those parades are worth something, not fags running around in bras and panties in public...
So, you are against Mardi Gras too.

Go.to.an.airshow.

Wooosh another one right over the point on your noodle. Cripes you're as stupid as stump

Forum List

Back