Trump wants a Soviet Style MILITARY Parade through the streets of Washington DC

No, that would be attributed to Megyn Kelly and Mika Brzezinski Not done by them but attributed to them.

Thanks, I was looking for a way to work the blood thing and fear of women in. There it is.

So now Trump is "afraid" of women? :laughing0301:

image.jpg

Is that you? :lol:

No. I'm driving the Jeep.

Interesting....you know the the last two pictures are the kinds of parades we already have. When Sir tiny hands said he wanted a parade like they have in FRANCE, is that what they had?

Really? You mean back in '92 when the Desert Storm boys (100 hour war) honored us Viet Vets by demanding we be included? How about honoring the men and women who kicked the shit our of ISIS?

Whatever kind of parade the Orange Crush wants, here's the kind his father was drawn to....

59cef84f7fce3.image.jpg

No, that would be attributed to Megyn Kelly and Mika Brzezinski Not done by them but attributed to them.

Thanks, I was looking for a way to work the blood thing and fear of women in. There it is.

So now Trump is "afraid" of women? :laughing0301:

No, not "now" ---- always. Can't handle them. Melts down at the slightest provocation, inevitably reerting to the "blood" fetish.

I mean at least TRY to keep up. Is this guy new to you?

I have to say, I am disappointed. But it isn't the end of the world. I can handle disappointment.

Eighty nine % of people polled said no to a military parade citing costs.

Military Times poll: Majority oppose Trump's military parade

When pollsters “call out” good Americans don’t answer...they’re at work or busy raising families.
The flaw in harvesting data via telephone in the 21st century.
Just think about it...Do productive folks whom are mindful of time management and the value of their time really take calls from pollsters?
How likely is it that data being collected is being collected primarily from the lower 1/3?
How skewed would the data be if most was coming from our lowest grade?

Polls seem to be a primary talking point in politics these days...polls also serve as the primary propaganda machine for Democrats...what if polls were proven to be bullshit...what would Democrats have to play on?

This poll was an on-line poll of self selected individuals who read the Military Times (i.e. military people). There were no phone calls or any of the other bullshit you are talking about.

If you had ever spent a day in the military you would understand why the military folks do not want this parade. If you had ever spent weeks preparing for a Change of Command or a Hail and Farewell with your first sergeant yelling at you, then you would grasp why the military does not want this.

But alas, you will never be able to understand!
The Military Times is owned by the Gannett Company who also owns USA Today, supposedly the News organisation that never endorsed nor opposed a Presidential candidate until Trump, when they posted articles in opposition to his Presidency. I would be very suspicious of any poll from them. The Military Times is not an independent source for Military News

All that being said I doubt the lower ranks give a shit about parades.
Actually, the lower ranks are the ones most against a parade because they'd be the ones doing all the drilling, standing around, and marching.

Why do Communists/Democrats hate our military so much? Seems so irrational. And overwhelmingly, most Vets supported Donald Trump over Hillary Clinton in this last Election. Also, I've always said Obama's biggest shame by far, was his horrifying mishandling of our VA. Many good honorable American Vets died waiting for treatment on his watch. Meanwhile, they and their families had to watch Obama pour $Billions into placating Non-Citizens. It was such a sad disgrace.

That being said, i like Rand Paul's idea. End all the wars and meddling. Bring our troops home. After that's accomplished, by all means throw a parade. Our soldiers deserve it. Our Government spends a ton of Taxpayer cash on much less-worthy endeavors.

You know, back in the day when I was active duty, I HATED dog and pony shows like this. Why? It would cost me a whole bunch of money just to get ready.

Haircut was around 10 bucks, dry cleaning for my uniform was about 15, mounting my ribbons and medals was around 35 (I only updated my medals for stuff like this, because it was so damn expensive, but kept my ribbon bar up to date), and, if I had scratched my corafams, it would cost me about 45 bucks for a new pair.

I know you civilians don't think about stuff like this, but dog and pony shows are generally looked at as a pain in the ass by most military people.
I marched in 8 parades while in the Army, for 6 years. Not one of them ever cost me a dime.

Why do Communists/Democrats hate our military so much? Seems so irrational. And overwhelmingly, most Vets supported Donald Trump over Hillary Clinton in this last Election. Also, I've always said Obama's biggest shame by far, was his horrifying mishandling of our VA. Many good honorable American Vets died waiting for treatment on his watch. Meanwhile, they and their families had to watch Obama pour $Billions into placating Non-Citizens. It was such a sad disgrace.

That being said, i like Rand Paul's idea. End all the wars and meddling. Bring our troops home. After that's accomplished, by all means throw a parade. Our soldiers deserve it. Our Government spends a ton of Taxpayer cash on much less-worthy endeavors.
WE don't hate the military....that's why we don't advocate USING them for self-gratification.

Did anyone else notice the Kim Jung In of North Korea had a parade of military hardware, missiles, tanks, troops, rocket launchers, etc... And then Trump responds with his own military parade, wasting lots of taxpayer money. Is this a tit for tat with Kim?
You're thinking too much. It's called subjectivity. :chillpill: :chillpill:

Forum List

Back