Trump wants a Soviet Style MILITARY Parade through the streets of Washington DC

I think it is a waste of money and we don't really need to show off our military with a parade. And, I think Trump wanted one to show his loyalty to the military without thinking of the costs or that they may not be too thrilled with the idea themselves. You can say whatever floats your boat about him, but he loves this country and he loves our military. He just didn't think it through.

And, I don't trust polls.

He doesn't love this country nor the military.
No, you are confusing him and the last president. Obama was the one going around the world apologizing for America and dividing this country.

Trump is no less divisive than Obama was. The goal is always division, a divided people are much easier to control.
The division became stronger when Obama was in office.

No Joke: Liberals to Protest Trump Parade by Laying in Front of Tanks
Activist Arn Menconi issued a call to action Tuesday asking for volunteers to block tanks, à la Tiananmen Square, in order to challenge Trump’s “Military Authoritarian State.”

View attachment 175523
---------------------------------------------------------------

Can these lunatics get any more pathetic than they already are. Maybe Federal Police will remove them with a dumpster bucket thingy lol.

Liberals lying down in front of moving tanks? Shouldn't conservatives be the one giving tanks?

Tanks Dims. The more we crush the better.

Huff Post--of course --hahahah
For Trump to have a huge parade in Washington, D.C., the military would likely have to shuttle in units from other parts of the country, find places for them to stay, provide them with meals, and secure their weapons.
hard to do ????!!!????
this is what the military DOES!! this is their JOB!!
how do you think they got a lot of the equipment and men to the Gulf War??
there are many units that are on call for quick deployment

so when they need to transport a tank, you think they say ''hey Goober, --ooo,-- what will we do gawdarnit?'' ??!!
298px-Army.mil-61286-2010-01-12-100156.jpg

Huff Post!! hahahah...they probably discarded the pros and just printed the fruitcakes that hated the military
...I was in for 8 years..4 on guard duty
...when I got to the fleet, we were away from the base over half the time

in 4 years main base North Carolina:
Med Cruise for 6 months plus 2 week pre-deplyment '''deployment''' training
South America 2 -6 month deployments [ 1 year total ]
traveled to Virginia for a couple of weeks for training
Honduras for a month
off Columbia for a few weeks 1990
went to CA for exercises for a couple of weeks
etc

Last edited:
I think it is a waste of money and we don't really need to show off our military with a parade. And, I think Trump wanted one to show his loyalty to the military without thinking of the costs or that they may not be too thrilled with the idea themselves. You can say whatever floats your boat about him, but he loves this country and he loves our military. He just didn't think it through.

And, I don't trust polls.

He doesn't love this country nor the military.
No, you are confusing him and the last president. Obama was the one going around the world apologizing for America and dividing this country.

Trump is no less divisive than Obama was. The goal is always division, a divided people are much easier to control.
The division became stronger when Obama was in office.

The division is getting strong with each successive election. It became stronger under Bush II than under Clinton, then even more so under Obama than Bush II and now it is more so than under Obama.

And it is not an accident, it is by design.

I have to say, I am disappointed. But it isn't the end of the world. I can handle disappointment.

Eighty nine % of people polled said no to a military parade citing costs.

Military Times poll: Majority oppose Trump's military parade

When pollsters “call out” good Americans don’t answer...they’re at work or busy raising families.
The flaw in harvesting data via telephone in the 21st century.
Just think about it...Do productive folks whom are mindful of time management and the value of their time really take calls from pollsters?
How likely is it that data being collected is being collected primarily from the lower 1/3?
How skewed would the data be if most was coming from our lowest grade?

Polls seem to be a primary talking point in politics these days...polls also serve as the primary propaganda machine for Democrats...what if polls were proven to be bullshit...what would Democrats have to play on?

This poll was an on-line poll of self selected individuals who read the Military Times (i.e. military people). There were no phone calls or any of the other bullshit you are talking about.

If you had ever spent a day in the military you would understand why the military folks do not want this parade. If you had ever spent weeks preparing for a Change of Command or a Hail and Farewell with your first sergeant yelling at you, then you would grasp why the military does not want this.

But alas, you will never be able to understand!
The Military Times is owned by the Gannett Company who also owns USA Today, supposedly the News organisation that never endorsed nor opposed a Presidential candidate until Trump, when they posted articles in opposition to his Presidency. I would be very suspicious of any poll from them. The Military Times is not an independent source for Military News

All that being said I doubt the lower ranks give a shit about parades.

It would be a great parade if we had our Continental Honor Guard in period uniform start the parade, followed by all living vets , followed by an honor guard from all current branches of the military. This parade could raise awareness and money for disabled and disadvantaged vets and thier families.

I'm sorry but one should question why are Americans obsessed with the military ?
Isn't time to scale back and lower casualties, veterans with mental and physical issues. Over spending? People that were stationed in Iraq or Afghanistan can tell you how much money is wasted that can be used to rebuild the infrastructure, take care of the poor or at least pay the debt.

Un-Americans always struggle with understanding how/why REAL Americans think the way they do...weird huh?
It' unamerica to fly a treasonous flag Mr racist. And if you hate Latinos why send your daughter to study in the capital of Latinos?

My OP settled all this yesterday....the left both envies and despises our Armed Forces. That's why they sequestered funds to weaken us to the point we couldn't leave our shores. It's why Barry the Fairy wanted a "civilian defense force" with the same capabilities as our Military. It's why the left has always started wars and then voted against winning them. Don't listen to the left on this....they are vile cowards and appeasers.
Have you ever read a US history book?

Polls seem to be a primary talking point in politics these days...polls also serve as the primary propaganda machine for Democrats...what if polls were proven to be bullshit...what would Democrats have to play on?

Liberals trust polls way more than elections. I prefer it that way. They can continue to win polls while we win elections.

The creatures on the left are bound and determined to convince you it would look like the old Soviet parades of the past. Funny, they secretly admired the Ivans standing up to the American military and did their best to appease them instead of defeating them. So they want you to believe this is what Trump has in mind....complete with tanks, artillery pieces, and of course, nuclear missiles:

SovietMilitaryParade_01.jpg

Admit it.....wasn't this the first kind of image you thought of when they savaged our President for even suggesting a parade? Yeah, it is. And then there is the reality of what he wants:

parade1.jpg

DesertStorm-1.jpg

Don't let the left shit on the reawakening of American patriotism with this President. :salute:
Interesting....you know the the last two pictures are the kinds of parades we already have. When Sir tiny hands said he wanted a parade like they have in FRANCE, is that what they had?

What Would a Trump Military Parade Look Like?

Interesting question. Obviously they'd all be painted orange, and I think they'd be outfitted with mirrors hung around the neck, like a harmonica holder, so they could continuously wallow in their own self-infatuation. And they'd all be equipped with military-grade smartphones so they could barrage the enemy with a relentless volley of whiny poot-tweets. And ever time the enemy pushed back they'd take to their Twit-Pooter account and whine about it some more.

At sunrise they'd take a break to point at the sky and claim credit for the sun.

And of course any of them who got captured would be turned on and buried in still yet more whiny tweets.

Takes ya right back to elementary school donut?

And there you'd be spitting and throwing blood on them,right?

No, that would be attributed to Megyn Kelly and Mika Brzezinski Not done by them but attributed to them.

Thanks, I was looking for a way to work the blood thing and fear of women in. There it is.

The creatures on the left are bound and determined to convince you it would look like the old Soviet parades of the past. Funny, they secretly admired the Ivans standing up to the American military and did their best to appease them instead of defeating them. So they want you to believe this is what Trump has in mind....complete with tanks, artillery pieces, and of course, nuclear missiles:

SovietMilitaryParade_01.jpg

Admit it.....wasn't this the first kind of image you thought of when they savaged our President for even suggesting a parade? Yeah, it is. And then there is the reality of what he wants:

parade1.jpg

DesertStorm-1.jpg

Don't let the left shit on the reawakening of American patriotism with this President. :salute:

No. He wanted to out do this French Bastille Day parade.

Forum List

Back