Trump wants a Soviet Style MILITARY Parade through the streets of Washington DC

These Veterans Say Trump's Military Parade Would Be A Big Waste Of Time | HuffPost

WASHINGTON — For the soldiers, sailors, airmen and Marines who would be tasked with making it happen, a military parade like the one President Donald Trump reportedly envisions would be a colossal pain in the rear guard.

Trump has long fantasized about being in the center of a celebration involving thousands of soldiers marching in formation alongside tanks and missile launchers. And in January, after watching 6,000 soldiers march through Paris last summer to commemorate a turning point in the French Revolution, he told military brass to start planning a parade “like the one in France,” The Washington Post reported Tuesday.

Unlike France, the U.S. is ill-prepared to host a massive display of military might — in large part because it doesn’t do so very often. With the exception of small local celebrations, the last military parade in this country was at the end of the Persian Gulf War nearly 30 years ago. The one before that was to celebrate the end of World War II.

The military people are distancing themselves from the PINO.

And what would anyone want to bet, he will demand a company of soldiers dressed in Gray Confederate uniforms to 'commemorate' the losers of the Civil War. Southern racists are pretty much his base and this orange cow has zero problem mooing to them.

27654974_568667280198333_7902975192618913116_n.jpg

The Rose parade is a waste of time and money. The gay pride parades celebrate depravity but only Europe can have a military parade.

Democrats are looking forward to erasing the 4th of July. You know a European style military parade won't be popular.

Imagine if all those millions was put into veteran programs or a new GI bill. That would be a better way to honor them.
Why didn't Senator Schumer think of that when he said a few years ago that we need to have a military parade? We have video.

It's so easy to throw shit back on you people.
I've seen your video....he didn't ask for a military parade...he asked for a NYC ticker tape parade to include military members.......nice try in your lying attempt there, Comrade.

The creatures on the left are bound and determined to convince you it would look like the old Soviet parades of the past. Funny, they secretly admired the Ivans standing up to the American military and did their best to appease them instead of defeating them. So they want you to believe this is what Trump has in mind....complete with tanks, artillery pieces, and of course, nuclear missiles:

SovietMilitaryParade_01.jpg

Admit it.....wasn't this the first kind of image you thought of when they savaged our President for even suggesting a parade? Yeah, it is. And then there is the reality of what he wants:

parade1.jpg

DesertStorm-1.jpg

Don't let the left shit on the reawakening of American patriotism with this President. :salute:

Last edited:
I have plenty of pride in my country. If it takes a parade to show yours it isn't real.

My complaint is not about the military at all. It is about spending millions of dollars on something that may lift morale for a week or so. We are trillions of dollars in debt. Spending MUST be brought under control if this nation is to survive as a world power. Our children and their children will be saddled with this debt.

And do you think Congress will pay back the $2.8 trillion they borrowed from Social Security when the debt keeps climbing?

If you think spending $23 million on a parade is being fiscally responsible, you are no conservative.
it'd be for more than a week or two. It will be for years worth of propaganda vs our enemies or anyone thinking about being our enemy. It will be used during 2020 election in commercials re-electing Trump. And you Liberals will help pay for it.

"You liberals?" I am arguing against spending $23 million on a parade, and you call me the liberal? LMAO!

Do you think any of our potential enemies don't know we have the biggest, baddest, most dangerous military? We spend more on our military than the next 8 countries combined.

But we are trillions of dollars in debt. Our congress has borrowed $2.8 trillion from Social Security. We have to either curb spending or we will not make it as a nation.
I think smaller countries like North Korea would be impressed.
However, it would be smart to do it on an existing holiday, like Memorial day, instead of creating a new Patriots day holiday.
I like the idea of “Patriots Day.” The liberals have “Martin Luther King Day” to rally their race baiting grass roots. Why cant we have a day to express love of country?
Love of country is way too white, heterosexual, Christian, contributory, .........you know-all the bad stuff

"Whitey, Heterosexual, christians" OoooKaaaaY, Then! Wheee! Nice to know..
Many support the lords' plans for us ALL. All the good stuff! Done in it's own image btw..
Some of this is done by the false lord' appointed priest (the good stuff) that roam our streets, hunting young children virgin asses to rape and abuse. These are the facts if you're okay following the fake lord still here, after it has been fully exposed way over 10,000 times plus here, as the FRAUDS they/this BE!

THIS Means 100% you were always good with these godly done good stuff actions done for the lord' on children. As the lord' has plans for all of us. Many christian folks offer their kids as scarcities to get pre-approved tickets to enter heaven sometime down the road.

btw: Using fake gods to inspire military patriotism seems really cowardly weak and SICK in the head.
They are required to kill sometimes, let's be more appropriate.

Like, say... "I support my paid killers" or " I love ex-Generals who support wife beaters"
Let us all try to keep this in the reality of what it is.
Really, why would any honorable soldiers, protect a known pedophile institution from justice?
Or wife beater?

btw:
Porter's ex-wife: If he hasn't already been abusive with Hope Hicks, he soon will be Porter ex-wife: ‘If he hasn’t already been abusive with Hope, he will’

DVmnnwBWsAAIb2m.jpg

Last edited:
Did anyone else notice the Kim Jung In of North Korea had a parade of military hardware, missiles, tanks, troops, rocket launchers, etc... And then Trump responds with his own military parade, wasting lots of taxpayer money. Is this a tit for tat with Kim?

Shipping military equipment is expensive. Closest Army base is probably 800 miles. Quantico is fairly close. Soldiers will have to be billeted. Security around the President is expensive.

I can see $20 million easy
.:bsflag: in the extreme

What does it cost to ship an M1 Abrams tank and crew 800 miles?
should be free minus fuel cost ---the military does exercises like this all the time
298px-Army.mil-61286-2010-01-12-100156.jpg

Oshkosh M1070 - Wikipedia

What Would a Trump Military Parade Look Like?

Interesting question. Obviously they'd all be painted orange, and I think they'd be outfitted with mirrors hung around the neck, like a harmonica holder, so they could continuously wallow in their own self-infatuation. And they'd all be equipped with military-grade smartphones so they could barrage the enemy with a relentless volley of whiny poot-tweets. And ever time the enemy pushed back they'd take to their Twit-Pooter account and whine about it some more.

At sunrise they'd take a break to point at the sky and claim credit for the sun.

And of course any of them who got captured would be turned on and buried in still yet more whiny tweets.

Takes ya right back to elementary school donut?

What Would a Trump Military Parade Look Like?

Interesting question. Obviously they'd all be painted orange, and I think they'd be outfitted with mirrors hung around the neck, like a harmonica holder, so they could continuously wallow in their own self-infatuation. And they'd all be equipped with military-grade smartphones so they could barrage the enemy with a relentless volley of whiny poot-tweets. And ever time the enemy pushed back they'd take to their Twit-Pooter account and whine about it some more.

At sunrise they'd take a break to point at the sky and claim credit for the sun.

And of course any of them who got captured would be turned on and buried in still yet more whiny tweets.

Takes ya right back to elementary school donut?

And there you'd be spitting and throwing blood on them,right?

Trump parade ...

an entourage of makeup artists and hair stylists marching to the " Macho Man" song with Mickey D catering bringing up the tail of the parade

Forum List

Back