Trump Wants The EPA gone!!

and your a died in the wool, card carrying, mythological capitalist right?

It's the only way to gets jobs back into America.....smart move by Trump.....

I don't know that getting rid of the EPA is such a great idea. Ever hear of the Cuyahoga River fire in Cleveland? That finally woke people up to how polluted our waterways were.

At the very least we should have state agencies monitoring companies and factories to make sure they aren't polluting our land.
What we should do is sell off all government land and water rights. Then the people who own them can sue anyone who pollutes them.

Currently, the richest 1% hold about 38% of all privately held wealth in the United States. while the bottom 90% held 73% of all debt. According to the New York Times, the "richest 1 percent in the United States now own more wealth than the bottom 90 percent".

That has no bearing on this topic whatsoever and it's also none of your business what other people have. Sounds like you're just another jealous underachiever in life.

Underachiever? I dunno...I was a union president and a busniss owner, Lived with a women and was in the military. I guess it depends on you goals.
But what is embarrassing to me, as An American is that you wont see that the money saved from abolishing the EPA and fucking up our environment will be given to thee rich and I guarantee it wont be the rich living by the disasters,

No one is talking about repealing any environmental laws except the ones created by the Obama administration, which are intended to destroy our economy. So there's no concern about returning to the pollution we experienced in the 1970s.

images

Your pic is meaningless without a context. For all we know, it was taken in China or in LA 40 years ago.

Currently, the richest 1% hold about 38% of all privately held wealth in the United States. while the bottom 90% held 73% of all debt. According to the New York Times, the "richest 1 percent in the United States now own more wealth than the bottom 90 percent".
  • The 1 percent has 35.6 percent of all private wealth, more than the bottom 95 percent combined.
  • The 400 wealthiest individuals on the Forbes 400 list have more wealth than the bottom 150 million Americans.
  • In 2010, 25 of the 100 largest U.S. companies paid their CEO more than they paid in U.S. taxes. This is largely because corporations in the global 1 percent use off shore tax havens to dodge their U.S. taxes.
  • Between 1983 and 2009, over 40 percent of all wealth gains flowed to the 1 percent and 82 percent of wealth gains went to the top 5 percent. The bottom 60 percent lost wealth over this same period.
  • The world’s 1 percent, almost entirely billionaires, own $42.7 trillion dollars, more than the bottom 3 billion residents of earth.
  • Between 2001 and 2010, the United States borrowed over $1 trillion to give wealthy taxpayers with incomes over $250,000 substantial tax breaks, including the 2001 Bush era tax cuts.
  • The 99 percent has seen their national share of income decline from 91 percent in 1976 to 79 percent in 2010. The share of wealth owned by the bottom 90 percent declined from 19.1 percent in 1962 to 12.8 percent in 2009.
  • The median net worth of white households in 2009 was $113,149, over 20 times the median net worth of African American households ($5,677) and 18 times that of Hispanic households ($6,325).
  • In 2010, average CEO pay for an S&P 500 company was $10.8 million, a 27 percent increase over 2009. The gap between CEO and average U.S. worker pay is 325 to 1, up from 42 to 1 in 1980.
  • The corporate 1 percent dominates the lobbying for federal and state policies. In the last 30 years, the ranks of official lobbyists have exploded. In 1970, there were 5 registered lobbyists for every one of the 535 members of Congress. Today there are 22 lobbyists for every member.
« back to 99 to 1

You tell me why they need more at the cost of our environment?

Almost all the "wealth" the top 1% own is in the form of capital - that is, it's factories, machinery office buildings that provide the American worker with a job. Did you really want to divide this property up among the dumbest people in America? The reason the 1% own this property is the fact that they have the brains, education and responsibility to build it and maintain it.

Anyone who starts blathering and whining about the 1% is a commie - pure and simple.
Oh yea...and just because you said so right. Your so drowned in your bull shit you dont even know where Im coming from.
Ok, Il explain it to you you traitor.
The figures above are in direct correlation to whether or not a country is healthy for all, not just the rich. But you dont care about that. You look down you nose at the working people and after they made you all you money so what do you do...you move offshore and fire everyone. Thats your type of capitalism. MY type of capitalism is...well let me give an example...1940- 1970. As I said earlier, you could pay rent, run a car and buy food on minimum wage but you dont want that either do you. You want it all, huh. Your that greedy type, huh? What we have now isnt capitalism, its fascism. Maybe you should correct your grammar.

and your a died in the wool, card carrying, mythological capitalist right?
It would help if you quoted the text you are referring to. Then people might understand what the hell you're talking about.

yeah, your a real brain bripat...to smart for me...you and uncle terrie should share an apartment.

[ay to gets jobs back into America.....smart move by Trump.....[/QUOTE]

What about reinstating the tariff and all the other plans? Ignorance personified.[/QUOTE]
Reinstating which tariff?[/QUOTE]
His small hands prohibit him from talking about the tarrifs he would deploy...
  • The 1 percent has 35.6 percent of all private wealth, more than the bottom 95 percent combined.
  • The 400 wealthiest individuals on the Forbes 400 list have more wealth than the bottom 150 million Americans.
  • In 2010, 25 of the 100 largest U.S. companies paid their CEO more than they paid in U.S. taxes. This is largely because corporations in the global 1 percent use off shore tax havens to dodge their U.S. taxes.
  • Between 1983 and 2009, over 40 percent of all wealth gains flowed to the 1 percent and 82 percent of wealth gains went to the top 5 percent. The bottom 60 percent lost wealth over this same period.
  • The world’s 1 percent, almost entirely billionaires, own $42.7 trillion dollars, more than the bottom 3 billion residents of earth.
  • Between 2001 and 2010, the United States borrowed over $1 trillion to give wealthy taxpayers with incomes over $250,000 substantial tax breaks, including the 2001 Bush era tax cuts.
  • The 99 percent has seen their national share of income decline from 91 percent in 1976 to 79 percent in 2010. The share of wealth owned by the bottom 90 percent declined from 19.1 percent in 1962 to 12.8 percent in 2009.
  • The median net worth of white households in 2009 was $113,149, over 20 times the median net worth of African American households ($5,677) and 18 times that of Hispanic households ($6,325).
  • In 2010, average CEO pay for an S&P 500 company was $10.8 million, a 27 percent increase over 2009. The gap between CEO and average U.S. worker pay is 325 to 1, up from 42 to 1 in 1980.
  • The corporate 1 percent dominates the lobbying for federal and state policies. In the last 30 years, the ranks of official lobbyists have exploded. In 1970, there were 5 registered lobbyists for every one of the 535 members of Congress. Today there are 22 lobbyists for every member.
« back to 99 to 1

Almost all the "wealth" the top 1% own is in the form of capital - that is, it's factories, machinery office buildings that provide the American worker with a job. Did you really want to divide this property up among the dumbest people in America? The reason the 1% own this property is the fact that they have the brains, education and responsibility to build it and maintain it.

Anyone who starts blathering and whining about the 1% is a commie - pure and simple.
Oh yea...and just because you said so right. Your so drowned in your bull shit you dont even know where Im coming from.
The figures above are in direct correlation to whether or not a country is healthy for all, not just the rich. But you dont care about that. You look down you nose at the working people and after they made you all you money so what do you do...you move offshore and fire everyone. Thats your type of capitalism. MY type of capitalism is...well let me give an example...1940- 1970. As I said earlier, you could pay rent, run a car and buy food on minimum wage but you dont want that either do you. You want it all, huh. Your that greedy type, huh? What we have now isnt capitalism, its fascism. Maybe you should correct your grammar.
finally, we agree on something....what we have now is liberal,fascism....straight up....

Beautiful picture. How silly of me to think china had pollution problems. Thank for the heads up dude

« back to 99 to 1

You can thank the Dims for the vast increase in the decline of the Middle class. They have been importing low priced labor from third world countries to drive down our wages. They are also taxing and regulating us into the poor house.

finally, we agree on something....what we have now is liberal,fascism....straight up....[/QUOTE]

Im only after what is best for Our Country as a whole and that is it.

Forum List

Back