Trump Wants The EPA gone!!

hey, dummy...Im pro gun. I think every legal gun owner should be able to carry a concealed firearm anywhere.
Im against abortion, Im pro capitalism but pro worker too. Im against illegal immigration with a a passion...that sound like a liberal you you boob? Huh?

I have no problem keeping the EPA, but they need to be stripped of enacting any regulations without an affirmative vote of Congress first. Nothing in the Constitution gives unelected bureaucrats authority to make law.
Congressional approval would render any agency moot. Do you know how EPA regs are established? Do you know what NIOSH is?

No, I really dont know to much about them. I know they can be....picky and chicken shit. Im a believer of protecting our air, land and water. Im know that left up to the corporations, they will pollute, they have proved that.
Picky and chicken shit. Let's take a look at one little piece of one little regulation. Asbestos containing building materials are any building material containing at least 1% asbestiform minerals. Floor tile and mastic, window glazing compound, plaster, roofing materials, transite, and that's not counting spray on acoustic material, pipe insulation, boiler and furnace insulation.

NIOSH (National Institutes of Occupational Health and Safety) conducts extensive testing to determine safe levels of exposure for hazardous and toxic materials. The EPA and OSHA generally regulate permissible exposure limits at 50% of NIOSH regulations. Why water it down so much, especially when worker health and safety and environmental contamination are in the balance? Because EPA regulations are under public comment stipulations. And it's the lobbies to from private industry polluters who testify at the public comment hearings.

Picky and chicken shit EPA regulators know tow to the lobbies to on a daily basis.

And Conservatives want all that to evaporate.

Yeah. I know t may sound small, 1%, but asbestos, once in your body, doesnt leave, right?
I've been to several asbestos mines in Canada...the world demands a uses a lot of it....

I have no problem keeping the EPA, but they need to be stripped of enacting any regulations without an affirmative vote of Congress first. Nothing in the Constitution gives unelected bureaucrats authority to make law.
Congressional approval would render any agency moot. Do you know how EPA regs are established? Do you know what NIOSH is?

No, I really dont know to much about them. I know they can be....picky and chicken shit. Im a believer of protecting our air, land and water. Im know that left up to the corporations, they will pollute, they have proved that.
Picky and chicken shit. Let's take a look at one little piece of one little regulation. Asbestos containing building materials are any building material containing at least 1% asbestiform minerals. Floor tile and mastic, window glazing compound, plaster, roofing materials, transite, and that's not counting spray on acoustic material, pipe insulation, boiler and furnace insulation.

NIOSH (National Institutes of Occupational Health and Safety) conducts extensive testing to determine safe levels of exposure for hazardous and toxic materials. The EPA and OSHA generally regulate permissible exposure limits at 50% of NIOSH regulations. Why water it down so much, especially when worker health and safety and environmental contamination are in the balance? Because EPA regulations are under public comment stipulations. And it's the lobbies to from private industry polluters who testify at the public comment hearings.

Picky and chicken shit EPA regulators know tow to the lobbies to on a daily basis.

Yeah. I know t may sound small, 1%, but asbestos, once in your body, doesnt leave, right?
No, no it does not.

I've been to several asbestos mines in Canada...the world demands a uses a lot of it....
Asbestos, among other hazardous materials, has been my professional bailiwick for twenty years now. I doubt you'll ever talk to anyone who knows more about asbestos than I.

Asbestos, among other hazardous materials, has been my professional bailiwick for twenty years now. I doubt you'll ever talk to anyone who knows more about asbestos than I.
I like it, it is a great material in certain high heat applications....

Congressional approval would render any agency moot.

Says who?
I just explained why. Are you aware that the nation actually has six different EPA regions?
It's insane....each is an independent fascist enclave, destroying all industry in its path....

It's hazardous to health and there are plenty of highly effective and substantially safer alternatives.

It's hazardous to health and there are plenty of highly effective and substantially safer alternatives.
Not at all with modern handling procedures.....

Says who?
I just explained why. Are you aware that the nation actually has six different EPA regions?
It's insane....each is an independent fascist enclave, destroying all industry in its path....
The obvious flip side of the coin is how industry destroyed everything in its path. Ask the folks in Times Beach, Missouri or Love Canal, New York or Anniston, Alabama or Alliqippa, Pennsylvania.

Says who?
The obvious flip side of the coin is how industry destroyed everything in its path. Ask the folks in Times Beach, Missouri or Love Canal, New York or Anniston, Alabama or Alliqippa, Pennsylvania.
All BAT of its time....love canal actually won awards for innovation...

Don't fall into the liberal trap of seeing yesterday through today's eyes....it's a pre-school tactic......

Asbestiform minerals when applied in friable materials cannot be handled safely without extensive safety protocols.

Asbestiform minerals when applied in friable materials cannot be handled safely without extensive safety protocols.
So the lawyers say......

Says who?

Don't fall into the liberal trap of seeing yesterday through today's eyes....it's a pre-school tactic......
Okay, ask the folks in Youngstown, Ohio about she's mic activity associated with the disposal of fracking fluids. Ask the folks in Flint, Michigan about lead contaminated drinking water. Ask the folks in Weirton, West Virginia about the effects of KO-67 electric arc furnace dust contamination of their homes and properties.

Don't fall into a trap laid by polluters that would have you ignore the on going industrial pollution that wrecks property and lives on this very day.

So the lawyers say......
No. So the Epidemiologists and Industrial Hygienists say.

And, for that matter, I say too.

Says who?

Okay, ask the folks in Youngstown, Ohio about she's mic activity associated with the disposal of fracking fluids. Ask the folks in Flint, Michigan about lead contaminated drinking water. Ask the folks in Weirton, West Virginia about the effects of KO-67 electric arc furnace dust contamination of their homes and properties.

Don't fall into a trap laid by polluters that would have you ignore the on going industrial pollution that wrecks property and lives on this very day.
What would you like me to ask them? How's it like to be unemployed because a stupid liberal set an arbitrary rule?

Flint is a joke of bad .gov.....

Please, tell me a pollution problem occurring now....you keep seeing yesterday through today's eyes....just like liberals tell you to..

What would you like me to ask them? How's it like to be unemployed because a stupid liberal set an arbitrary rule?

Please, tell me a pollution problem occurring now....you keep seeing yesterday through today's eyes....just like liberals tell you to..
Youngstown, Weirton, Flint. All happening right now.

Why do you want to run a race to the bottom? Sacrificing health and environment for the sake of a job that, under prudent regulations, could endanger neither.

Are you looking to communist China as your paradigm of fiscal success?

So the lawyers say......
No. So the Epidemiologists and Industrial Hygienists say.

And, for that matter, I say too.
No, actually, it was the lawyers....

Youngstown, Weirton, Flint. All happening right now.

Why do you want to run a race to the bottom? Sacrificing health and environment for the sake of a job that, under prudent regulations, could endanger neither.

Are you looking to communist China as your paradigm of fiscal success?
No, I want a race to the top as the industrial leader of the world....you say this will sacrifice health but offer no example besides some local issues or poorly fun .gov facilities...

Forum List

Back