Trump Wants The EPA gone!!

Anyone ever heard of love canal?
Love Canal was a problem created by the County government. To solve environmental problem, we need to eliminate the government.

So dumping toxins anywhere anyone pleased would then be legal.

Goddam you're stupid.

Why do you make up stupid lies?

What did the poster say?

You repeatedly make up stupid shit that's not going to happen to justify your fetish for a Gestapo style government.

Okay, ask the folks in Youngstown, Ohio about she's mic activity associated with the disposal of fracking fluids. Ask the folks in Flint, Michigan about lead contaminated drinking water. Ask the folks in Weirton, West Virginia about the effects of KO-67 electric arc furnace dust contamination of their homes and properties.

Don't fall into a trap laid by polluters that would have you ignore the on going industrial pollution that wrecks property and lives on this very day.
What would you like me to ask them? How's it like to be unemployed because a stupid liberal set an arbitrary rule?

Flint is a joke of bad .gov.....

Please, tell me a pollution problem occurring now....you keep seeing yesterday through today's eyes....just like liberals tell you to..

It's hilarious that he's trying to blame Flint's water problems on private industry. It's the perfect example of government incompetence. Private industry wasn't involved in any way.

It's a perfect example of Republican government incompetence.
Um....Flint was democrat incompetence.....

No, Flint was being run by an unelected, Republican appointed manager when the water poisoning occurred.
You mean he dumped poison into the water? Or do you mean the democrats who changed the basis of operation to save money and hired cronies to implement the changes?

Love Canal was a problem created by the County government. To solve environmental problem, we need to eliminate the government.

Goddam you're stupid.
Only from the mind of a fucktard liberal......

What did the poster say?
You have no clue....

Goddam you're stupid.

What did the poster say?
You have no clue....

Hey asshole, read:

the other poster said:

"To solve environmental problem, we need to eliminate the government."

Yes, he said 'eliminate government'. If you eliminate government, there are no laws against dumping toxins, therefore dumping toxins anywhere becomes legal.

Got it?

What would you like me to ask them? How's it like to be unemployed because a stupid liberal set an arbitrary rule?

Flint is a joke of bad .gov.....

Please, tell me a pollution problem occurring now....you keep seeing yesterday through today's eyes....just like liberals tell you to..

It's hilarious that he's trying to blame Flint's water problems on private industry. It's the perfect example of government incompetence. Private industry wasn't involved in any way.

No, Flint was being run by an unelected, Republican appointed manager when the water poisoning occurred.
You mean he dumped poison into the water? Or do you mean the democrats who changed the basis of operation to save money and hired cronies to implement the changes?

Between 2011 and 2015, Flint was in receivership, with city finances controlled by a series of four emergency managers appointed by Governor Snyder.[16] The city continued in receivership, but under the lesser oversight of a Receivership Transition Advisory Board.[17]

Goddam you're stupid.

What did the poster say?
You have no clue....

Hey asshole, read:

the other poster said:

Yes, he said 'eliminate government'. If you eliminate government, there are no laws against dumping toxins, therefore dumping toxins anywhere becomes legal.

Got it?
What company will do that? Do you have a real career? Or do you flip burgers?

Between 2011 and 2015, Flint was in receivership, with city finances controlled by a series of four emergency managers appointed by Governor Snyder.[16] The city continued in receivership, but under the lesser oversight of a Receivership Transition Advisory Board.[17]
So? We are talking about the changes to the basis of the plant operation.....

Keep trying....

Goddam you're stupid.

What did the poster say?
You have no clue....

Hey asshole, read:

the other poster said:

Got it?

Every company will do that that thinks they can gain an advantage. Based on the other poster's scheme I could in fact dump my trash in his front yard without legal liability.

Keep trying....

You're actually talking about nothing because nothing you say is supported by evidence.

What did the poster say?
You have no clue....

Hey asshole, read:

the other poster said:

Got it?

Every company will do that that thinks they can gain an advantage. Based on the other poster's scheme I could in fact dump my trash in his front yard without legal liability.
Which companies?

Keep trying....

You're actually talking about nothing because nothing you say is supported by evidence.
Keep trying....

I have no problem keeping the EPA, but they need to be stripped of enacting any regulations without an affirmative vote of Congress first. Nothing in the Constitution gives unelected bureaucrats authority to make law.
Congressional approval would render any agency moot. Do you know how EPA regs are established? Do you know what NIOSH is?

No, I really dont know to much about them. I know they can be....picky and chicken shit. Im a believer of protecting our air, land and water. Im know that left up to the corporations, they will pollute, they have proved that.
Picky and chicken shit. Let's take a look at one little piece of one little regulation. Asbestos containing building materials are any building material containing at least 1% asbestiform minerals. Floor tile and mastic, window glazing compound, plaster, roofing materials, transite, and that's not counting spray on acoustic material, pipe insulation, boiler and furnace insulation.

NIOSH (National Institutes of Occupational Health and Safety) conducts extensive testing to determine safe levels of exposure for hazardous and toxic materials. The EPA and OSHA generally regulate permissible exposure limits at 50% of NIOSH regulations. Why water it down so much, especially when worker health and safety and environmental contamination are in the balance? Because EPA regulations are under public comment stipulations. And it's the lobbies to from private industry polluters who testify at the public comment hearings.

Picky and chicken shit EPA regulators know tow to the lobbies to on a daily basis.

And Conservatives want all that to evaporate.

I recall when the EPA decided that asbestos had to be removed from the ductwork in public schools. It turned out the it was safer to leave the asbestos ductwork in place than kick up a lot of asbestos laden dust by removing it, and the cost of removing it was astronomical. That's how the EPA benefits the American tax payer.
You're ill informed. You are also arguing from anecdote. You have no proof and sound sad and silly.

Youngstown, Weirton, Flint. All happening right now.

Why do you want to run a race to the bottom? Sacrificing health and environment for the sake of a job that, under prudent regulations, could endanger neither.

Are you looking to communist China as your paradigm of fiscal success?
No, I want a race to the top as the industrial leader of the world....you say this will sacrifice health but offer no example besides some local issues or poorly fun .gov facilities...
i said that, with prudent regulation, industry and worker safety and the integrity of the environment can all co exist. What cannot happen is flushing the very notion of environmental protection and workplace safety down the tubes for the short game of polluting jobs.
Just what is a polluting job?
In the near term, energy production. So long as we are attached at the hip with fossil fuels, a non renewable resource, there will be pollution.

And the ancillary industries like polymers and plastics, chemicals and metals have nasty tendencies to pollute heavily.

We need regulations to protect the neighborhood and those who work in it.

When you give up your cell phone, your computer, your car with its plastic interior, your flat screen TV, your nicely painted house and all the thousands of products you use made from plastic, perhaps then we won't think you're the world's biggest idiot and biggest hypocrite.
Having those things does not mean we must pollute to have them. You're a simpleton.

No, I want a race to the top as the industrial leader of the world....you say this will sacrifice health but offer no example besides some local issues or poorly fun .gov facilities...
i said that, with prudent regulation, industry and worker safety and the integrity of the environment can all co exist. What cannot happen is flushing the very notion of environmental protection and workplace safety down the tubes for the short game of polluting jobs.
In the near term, energy production. So long as we are attached at the hip with fossil fuels, a non renewable resource, there will be pollution.

And the ancillary industries like polymers and plastics, chemicals and metals have nasty tendencies to pollute heavily.

When you give up your cell phone, your computer, your car with its plastic interior, your flat screen TV, your nicely painted house and all the thousands of products you use made from plastic, perhaps then we won't think you're the world's biggest idiot and biggest hypocrite.
Having those things does not mean we must pollute to have them. You're a simpleton.
But you implied in an earlier post that these polluted....

Which is it?

Youngstown, Weirton, Flint. All happening right now.

Why do you want to run a race to the bottom? Sacrificing health and environment for the sake of a job that, under prudent regulations, could endanger neither.

Are you looking to communist China as your paradigm of fiscal success?

Just waking up in the morning causes pollution....

Solar is terrible on the environment...

I am not sure what plastics, chemicals, or metals you think are polluting....

You speak in generalizations, like your pre programmed with liberal bullshit....

We need less EPA to protect people's jobs so they have neighborhoods to go home to...
You would sell out everything for the short game. Conservatives cannot see two minutes down the road.

Keep trying....

pot meet ketle

In other words, you're a fucking hypocrite.

Do you know how they are made? You know creating electricity also causes pollution, unless you want nuclear power. So learn before you post.

Forum List

Back