Trump wants to eliminate income tax, but replace it with tariffs on imported goods.

Then explain why AFTER all this knowledge of Wuhan and where the virus was created, did Trump give Fauci a commendation on his way last day in office?
Politics

Duffers like us believed that fauci was a hero

But as time goes by his reputation goes down

Wow! Excellent, excellent post!
Explains exactly what's happening to the American public and why they don't feel the benefits of the so-called good economy. The Currency has crumbled into an empty shell.

Yes sir. And as long as the voters keep electing big spending, big government politicians like Biden & Trump, it'll continue down this path until BRICS finally takes in enough countries and comes up with a worlds reserve currency to overtake the USD.
I used to think that would be decades away. But I'm thinking it's only a few years now. Maybe before the end of the next presidents years.

The only thing maintaining the USD right now, is many countries hold a LOT of the US debt right now. China and Japan alone hold $2 trillion of it. They stand to lose a LOT if the USD fails. But with the chances of the Yuan being the next reserve currency, they may just say to heck with it.

My guess is that BRICS comes up with a currency on their own. But it doesn't matter, what ever BRICS uses, it'll destroy the USD. And the depression it sends us in will make 1929 look like 2019.

Politics

Duffers like us believed that fauci was a hero

But as time goes by his reputation goes down

BS, More defending Trumps responsibility to know what he's spending our money on.

It's no surprise that you think Fauci is a hero.

BS, More defending Trumps responsibility to know what he's spending our money on.

It's no surprise that you think Fauci is a hero.
You are being very unrealistic

No one other than fauci knew what was going on in wuhan

You are being very unrealistic

No one other than fauci knew what was going on in wuhan

Not even Trump, who has all the security clearances. And after he found out that Fauci knew what was going on, he still gave him a commendation.

With higher tariffs the extra money stays in America

Without tariffs the money goes to china
The same money would go to China and the “extra money” as you call it gets paid primarily by the poor and middle class as a costs rise. Aka inflation. You e been bitching about it Neer Biden and now want to promote a policy that would make it worse… just to defend Trump. It’s pathetic

Yes I understand that That's what I'm objecting to. Collecting the tariffs enables them to start a fund that could be dispersed to reduce the price of purchase for consumers at the same time leveling the playing field for American manufacturers, but our government would never think that way. Once those money grubs in DC get their hands on a nickel it's gone forever.
Could be but won’t… are you fiscally conservative or progressive? Just curious

Could be but won’t… are you fiscally conservative or progressive? Just curious
Hmmmm.....damn good question actually. I would have to say conservative. Even the suggestion I made about redispersal goes against most of my positions on the matter

Having said that I do think it's high time to dish the income tax system in its current form.

The same money would go to China and the “extra money” as you call it gets paid primarily by the poor and middle class as a costs rise. Aka inflation. You e been bitching about it Neer Biden and now want to promote a policy that would make it worse… just to defend Trump. It’s pathetic
Less money goes to china since exports to the US will fall

Of course it's no bid deal to you. You're a Trumpbot. He he murdered your spouse, you'd help him bury the body.
Ordinarily I would dismiss such insane remarks as lib bombast not to be taken seriously

But unfortunately libs are starting to believe their own lies and are losing touch with reality

Yes sir. And as long as the voters keep electing big spending, big government politicians like Biden & Trump, it'll continue down this path until BRICS finally takes in enough countries and comes up with a worlds reserve currency to overtake the USD.
I used to think that would be decades away. But I'm thinking it's only a few years now. Maybe before the end of the next presidents years.

The only thing maintaining the USD right now, is many countries hold a LOT of the US debt right now. China and Japan alone hold $2 trillion of it. They stand to lose a LOT if the USD fails. But with the chances of the Yuan being the next reserve currency, they may just say to heck with it.

My guess is that BRICS comes up with a currency on their own. But it doesn't matter, what ever BRICS uses, it'll destroy the USD. And the depression it sends us in will make 1929 look like 2019.
Yep.... Been in the works for 20 years or better.

By 18 billion dollars. Not by 5000 billion dollars necessary to cover what income tax brought in.

You don't seem to understand the scale of the tariffs necessary to compensate for the loss of income tax revenue.

Orders of magnitude, Canadian.

And we'd have to do it to you too. At least 200% of ANYTHING you ship to us. Any product, any commodity. We're you're number one trading partner. And we'd have to fuck you too. And ourselves, of course.

Our economies would burn together.
So cut spending, problem solved.

I dont see ot that way

I dont propose raising tariffs on canada, japan, the euros, korea, thailand, india and others

Yes tariffs will raise prices, but it wont be the end of civilization as we know it

Yeah it will. The wealthy will get around the tariffs. It'll be cheaper for them to travel overseas, buy what they want and bring it home.

Trump proposes raising tariffs on EVERY nation you're buying from. We're all "screwing you over" according to Trump. It your corporations that are screwing you over.

China didn't "steal your jobs" any more than immigrants "steal your jobs". American corporations GAVE AWAY your jobs for lower costs and higher profits.

So cut spending, problem solved.
From Trump? Nope. He holds the single term record for adding to the deficit at around 8 trillion.

Trump is all about massive leveraged debt. His 1st term and his career demonstrate it.

Cute meme....for a fourth grader.
How about you prove me wrong with some credible data of your own?
You pretend the data out there does not exist. I guess, in your far-left world, it probably does not. There was nothing more I could provide to a closed mind.

2024%2002%2005%20%20we%20are%20broke%20with%20Biden.jpg

Forum List

Back