Trump wants to eliminate income tax, but replace it with tariffs on imported goods.

So you're rejecting the entire premise of the thread, refusing to discuss it and fleeing from the entire debate?

Well that was easy.
I will not defend a lie concocted by the lib media based on hearsay

Trump has not proposed a massive tariff on all imports

I will not defend s lie concocted by the lib media based on hearsay

Trump has nit proposed a massive tariff on all imports

When you're ready to discuss the actual topic of the thread, give me a holler.

In the meantime, I accept your concession with all the grace and patience it deserves.

When you're ready to discuss the actual topic of the thread, give me a holler.

In the meantime, I accept your concession with all the grace and patience it deserves.
I already have discussed it

Its a lie

If used properly the tariffs should be applied to the increased price so that the consumer doesn't feel the pain but that doesn't happen in our corrupt system.
No no. That’s not how it works. Consumers always pay the price of taxes… economics 101

No no. That’s not how it works. Consumers always pay the price of taxes… economics 101
Yes I understand that That's what I'm objecting to. Collecting the tariffs enables them to start a fund that could be dispersed to reduce the price of purchase for consumers at the same time leveling the playing field for American manufacturers, but our government would never think that way. Once those money grubs in DC get their hands on a nickel it's gone forever.

Absolutely

And unless trump was supposed to know that Fauci was a liberal idiot for requesting the money, all the blame goes to the pinhead doctor

Yes, all it would take for Trump to find out where the money would be going is a phone call. Or ordering his staff to find out. But he didn't even bother.

It's already been established that our carrier fleet is now useless against the new death missle they have developed. That's a major set back in the Taiwan issue.....Major.
That is possible

Always expect the unexpected

But its also possible that we have counter measures against the missiles

That is possible

Always expect the unexpected

But its also possible that we have counter measures against the missiles
Sure as hell hope so....crew of 7500 and 25 super expensive aircraft? .....I sure as hell hope so.

Yes, all it would take for Trump to find out where the money would be going is a phone call. Or ordering his staff to find out. But he didn't even bother.
A phone call could warn trump that Dr Fauci was brewing up deadly viruses in a lab with crappy security?

You expect too much from a mere president with many things to deal with

It's already been established that our carrier fleet is now useless against the new death missle they have developed. That's a major set back in the Taiwan issue.....Major.
Even though low-altitude flight may reduce the range at which hypersonic weapons could be detected by ground-based radars to hundreds of kilometers, that range would still be long enough for them to be tracked and engaged by terminal missile defense systems.

This is important because it means that hypersonic weapons can in fact be intercepted by terminal missile defense systems, which can protect high-value assets like air defenses or ships. The high drag that hypersonic weapons experience during low-altitude flight slows them and would make them easier targets for these defenses to intercept. This means that ships and other assets are less vulnerable to hypersonic weapons than what officials often claim.

Yes I understand that That's what I'm objecting to. Collecting the tariffs enables them to start a fund that could be dispersed to reduce the price of purchase for consumers at the same time leveling the playing field for American manufacturers, but our government would never think that way. Once those money grubs in DC get their hands on a nickel it's gone forever.

Let's not overlook why imported good are cheaper.

It is because labor is cheaper in places like Mexico and China. But the real question is why is labor cheaper there?
That is the most important question of our time, that no one seems to care about.

Labor is cheaper there, because the value of their currency is actually better than the USD.

FACT: A Mexican family can live decent on $1,000 USD per month. A single American can't live on that alone. Unless they're homeless and ride a bicycle.

How did it get this way? That $35 trillion that we own the Fed and everyone who's bought into that debt (China, Japan etc etc). All that new money they created and pumped into the economy, devalued the existing currency.
Just since Reagan, the USD has lost over 200% of it's value. About 16% was lost from all of Trumps spending. It'll probably about the same or more from Biden's spending.

China, Mexico and other countries don't borrow against their own currency, with interest as the US does. Therefore they can maintain a healthy currency value, so that the only increases in wages or the price of products come from the natural, slow growing inflation. Which is easily sustainable and people are able to adjust to it without much burden.

Even though low-altitude flight may reduce the range at which hypersonic weapons could be detected by ground-based radars to hundreds of kilometers, that range would still be long enough for them to be tracked and engaged by terminal missile defense systems.

This is important because it means that hypersonic weapons can in fact be intercepted by terminal missile defense systems, which can protect high-value assets like air defenses or ships. The high drag that hypersonic weapons experience during low-altitude flight slows them and would make them easier targets for these defenses to intercept. This means that ships and other assets are less vulnerable to hypersonic weapons than what officials often claim.

Unfortunately the Chinese have solved that problem. The new carrier killer operates at extremely high altitudes and comes straight down on target at enormous rates of speed. So it doesn't have a trajectory.

Supposedly once it has reached its target coordinates and begins to descend mainly vertically down... The Target has less than 30 seconds to respond.

A phone call could warn trump that Dr Fauci was brewing up deadly viruses in a lab with crappy security?

You expect too much from a mere president with many things to deal with

Then explain why AFTER all this knowledge of Wuhan and where the virus was created, did Trump give Fauci a commendation on his way last day in office?

Let's not overlook why imported good are cheaper.

It is because labor is cheaper in places like Mexico and China. But the real question is why is labor cheaper there?
That is the most important question of our time, that no one seems to care about.

Labor is cheaper there, because the value of their currency is actually better than the USD.

FACT: A Mexican family can live decent on $1,000 USD per month. A single American can't live on that alone. Unless they're homeless and ride a bicycle.

How did it get this way? That $35 trillion that we own the Fed and everyone who's bought into that debt (China, Japan etc etc). All that new money they created and pumped into the economy, devalued the existing currency.
Just since Reagan, the USD has lost over 200% of it's value. About 16% was lost from all of Trumps spending. It'll probably about the same or more from Biden's spending.

China, Mexico and other countries don't borrow against their own currency, with interest as the US does. Therefore they can maintain a healthy currency value, so that the only increases in wages or the price of products come from the natural, slow growing inflation. Which is easily sustainable and people are able to adjust to it without much burden.
Wow! Excellent, excellent post!
Explains exactly what's happening to the American public and why they don't feel the benefits of the so-called good economy. The Currency has crumbled into an empty shell.

Forum List

Back