Trump wants to greatly increase presidential authority in 2025 if he wins

Half the GOP's platform is increasing the power of big government to go after innocent people. It's no surprise that Trump wants to make it easier.
Just watch: If he wins and this happens, they'll call this "draining the swamp", getting rid of anyone in government who can hold them accountable, and the rubes will buy it.

More power going to one mentally ill guy. Their Pinochet.

Yeah, to hell with checks and balances. The GQP is doing everything they can do remove any officials who can hold them accountable for anything.

They'll call it "draining the swamp", the base will hoot 'n holler 'n grunt in ignorant joy, and it's all good, since they want to be led and controlled by a modern-day Pinochet.

This is what they want. I'd guess that at some point they'll just come out and admit it.

Q….BOO!

Why aren't you guys calling out the LA Mayor for actually doing a power grab?

BECAUSE I DO NOT LIVE IN FUCKING LA.

It does not impact my life at all so I do not give a flying fuck.

Why do you not care about the leading candidate for the office of POTUS openly and proudly talking about all the power grabs he will do?

Just watch: If he wins and this happens, they'll call this "draining the swamp", getting rid of anyone in government who can hold them accountable, and the rubes will buy it.

More power going to one mentally ill guy. Their Pinochet.
Trump said he would drain the swamp. Americans reacted by voting for him. Americans want the swamp drained.

BECAUSE I DO NOT LIVE IN FUCKING LA.

It does not impact my life at all so I do not give a flying fuck.

Why do you not care about the leading candidate for the office of POTUS openly and proudly talking about all the power grabs he will do?
In other words, you're saying that it is fine for Democrats to abuse their power but not the other side.

In other words, you're saying that it is fine for Democrats to abuse their power but not the other side.

No, that is not what I said at all. I said if it does not effect me I do not give a fuck. I do not care what people in Cali do as it has no impact on my life. If a Dem from Ill did this then I would care.

You on the other have made it crystal clear that as long as it is your beloved party doing it, you will support it 100%.

Trump said he would drain the swamp. Americans reacted by voting for him. Americans want the swamp drained.
And you think a majority voted for him. Trump and his enablers love you.

"Draining the swamp" is nothing more than eliminating those who can hold him accountable, and I think that's what you want.

That's not America.

And you think a majority voted for him. Trump and his enablers love you.

"Draining the swamp" is nothing more than eliminating those who can hold him accountable, and I think that's what you want.

That's not America.
Stephen Miller knows what America is, you do not.

You almost gotta laugh that the crazy left applauded Biden when he closed schools and placed Americans under virtual house arrest over Covid but they think Trump will expand presidential authority.
President Joe Biden touted his administration’s efforts to keep schools open during the pandemic on Wednesday as some schools are returning to remote instruction because of the Omicron variant.

Biden said that while some school buildings have temporarily shut down, the vast majority have continued to conduct in-person instruction. He credited billions in funding passed as part of last year’s American Rescue Plan, as well as his administration’s vaccination initiatives, for helping students and educators stay in school and minimize learning disruption.

Trump wants to greatly increase presidential authority in 2025 if he wins​

With a little luck, he will declare the far left all a bunch of hopeless mental defectives. Reduced to 1-inch cubes of carbon, I hear that there are enough democrats right now to supply the energy needs of the entire country for 500 years. :smoke:

President Joe Biden touted his administration’s efforts to keep schools open during the pandemic on Wednesday as some schools are returning to remote instruction because of the Omicron variant.

Biden said that while some school buildings have temporarily shut down, the vast majority have continued to conduct in-person instruction. He credited billions in funding passed as part of last year’s American Rescue Plan, as well as his administration’s vaccination initiatives, for helping students and educators stay in school and minimize learning disruption.

RUSSELL VOUGHT, who ran OMB under DONALD TRUMP: “What we’re trying to do is identify the pockets of independence and seize them.”

Anyone who is not alarmed by that supports and/or enables anti-constitutional authoritarianism.

These people want a RULER. That's how weak they are.

We know who Stephen Miller is.
You obviously agree with him. :rolleyes:
Y'know, back in 2016, when I first voted against Trumpism, I had this vague sense of foreboding. But I tempered it by figuring that I was going too far, and that things would work themselves out.

I would never, ever have thought that this would be happening. Not in America. I completely underestimated this.

You almost gotta laugh that the crazy left applauded Biden when he closed schools and placed Americans under virtual house arrest over Covid but they think Trump will expand presidential authority.
A million Americans dead over COVID....

Trump closed a lot during the pandemic too...

But way to go there... Fuck those dead Americans...

Forum List

Back